PDA

View Full Version : BDSM Newbies

pie_loves_pain
12-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Hello to all! I am Pie, and I am new to the lifestyle. I've always loved to be dominated in bed, but I never dreamed how deeply rooted that desire was.

Not long ago, I met a couple who lives near me who live the lifestyle. The more I heard and saw, the more I was intrigued. So I started to research, and I stumbled upon this forum. I signed up and was going through when I found a link to an article that described a Healthy Submissive... Also describing me perfectly. My heart skipped a beat and I knew that this is what I needed, what I had been so desperately looking for in my relationships.

I spoke with my fiance` and we talked about this is great depth. I told him that this is what I wanted, and asked him if he was able to do this. He started his own research, and upon finding the materials, he said that he would. We are both very new to this, and although I am recieving some training from the couple, he has none. He lives in England, and I am still over here in the United States. His name on the forum is Reborn_Pain. We are open to any and everyone who would like to help with advice, materials that would prove useful to us and the like. We're here to make friends and for help.

I am the sub in the relationship, and I am very excited about this. Any input is welcome!

~Pie

Havensov
12-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the forums... Don't get lost, there is allot of info here... and plenty of people to ask. Lots of good subs to draw from there experiences and see what works for you.

-Haven

_ID_
12-07-2006, 12:32 PM
The tips for beginners, and the A - Z of BDSM threads would probably be helpful. Try starting there.

ID

pie_loves_pain
12-07-2006, 12:42 PM
That's actually the first thing that I found, and the reason I signed up for the forum. I appreciate the hospitality!

Havensov
12-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Pie... Do you like country music?

pie_loves_pain
12-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Some, yes. Why do you ask?

Havensov
12-07-2006, 12:53 PM
"Two hearts, one soul. Walkin on air, living on a prayer.." Is one of the lines from one of Cowboy Troy's songs. Just wondering..

pie_loves_pain
12-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Ah, hehe. I like some country, but I listen to mostly metal/rock/hardcore. Good stuffs.

Ozme52
12-07-2006, 02:44 PM
:wel

suchaminx
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
hello and welcome to the fourms

have fun exploring and any questions please just ask

~smiles~ minx

Reborn_Pain
12-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Hi im Reborn as pie said we are both very new to this and i would love to hear from anyone who would like to share personal expierences or advice, be it the Dom aspect or the sub. Living in england at least the area ive been brought up in, ive not really encountered this lifestyle. The last few days researching and reading have been very educational and eye opening i think is the best way to put it :)
I would especially like to hear from people about there expierences starting out in the Dominant role.
I hope when i bring up the courage to ask questions i wont annoy any of you.

Reborn

MrDom
12-08-2006, 04:47 AM
No guys you would not annoy anyone with questions that is why we are here tolearn and to help and welcome the both of you.

MrDom

Havensov
12-08-2006, 06:53 AM
The worst that you will get if you ask a question that has already been asked is pointed to that thread... no kibitzing, no name calling, just help...

pie_loves_pain
12-08-2006, 04:53 PM
I just want to thank all of you again for welcoming us both so well. I appreciate the time and your answers, although there haven't really been many questions asked. I've been pouring over the forums for the last couple of days, and I know that Reborn has been as well. There's so much to learn and to read. Thanks again!

delicious(DTT)
12-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome...with hugs and licks, this is an awesome forum!
*dish*

Flaming_Redhead
12-08-2006, 07:13 PM
:welcomebo

rora
12-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Welcome Reborn and pie. You have come to the right place. This site is full of then nicest, most helpful people you ever want to meet.