PDA

View Full Version : Lisa at gunpoint

gagged_Louise
12-07-2006, 08:44 PM
(Lisa has gone home to her father's country mansion from the city for the week-end, and suddenly notices something's wrong. Very wrong...)

Between StillBehindBlueEyes, Frankee and gagged_Louise, others may be invited.

Opening

As she closes the window opening on the dusky park, Lisa feels jitter and unease swelling in her bowels. There is no sound at all to be heard, the falling dark seems to have swept up all other people. Ten minuters ago when she called daddy's studio room on the intercom phone, there was no answer, no one picked up the receiver That's where he'd told her he'd be a few hours earlier as she went out for a walk in the lakeside wood beyond this peaceful country house where she's grown up. No reply, and she has an uneasy feeling telling her why.

At the time she came in from the luscious garden half an hour ago, the day was waning and she just opened that glass-panel door and slipped up the back stairs, heading for her room on the top floor. On the first floor landing, she held in her step. There were hard, scruffy voices further down the hall, asking Where was it, then? and Leave that fuckin' plan alone - you'll get no help from that and then something crashing to the floor and, unmistakable, her father's voice saying something in anger. As she edged carefully closer, she could see a man in dark jeans coming across the hall. A guy she had never seen before. As she slipped up the staircase Lisa could hear more thuds and commotion from below.

She closed the door to her room and looked out the window, unconsciously clenching her hands a little. Something was not right at all - little doubt that there were burglars or crooks of some kind around. How dare they walk in like that, in broad daylight, and even when Dad was at home! If she called the police it would take them at least half an hour to get to this house overlooking the deep, stretched-out lake and the hills beyond. She dreaded calling the cops, they might feel she was just an overwrought girl trying to pull a trick and when they arrrived, it might turn out bad. A firefight with her father in the middle wasn't what she wanted. She nervously tugged at the side of her skirt. In an hour, the butler and two serving-maids should be coming in for the evening.

Fifteen minutes later, after she'd made the failed call to her father's side room, she had decided to go downstairs to sound things out. She had to see who these guys were, if they were armed, and yes, she might even surprise them. Putting a pen knife in the tight back side pocket of her knee-length jersey skirt, wearing soft-soled, low pumps,she slipped out of the room and stepped silently down the dark stairs.

The hall on the first floor lay empty, dark and silent. She edged carefully over to the other side of the wall and turned a corner, listening:there was no sound except the faint wind outside. Entering into a darkened side hall that led toward the gardener's storage-room and then the living-room, she sneaked on. This passage normally was very dark and unlit, and the one window further away had blinds drawn.
Slowly edging toward the far end of the hall, Lisa moved in total silence to approach the glimpse of light at the living-room door. How could they, she thought again. But so far no one had noticed her, she was only home for the week-end.
She took one more step - and suddenly heard the click of a gun to her left temple. A hand clamped shut over her mouth and she heard the sharp whisper: "Now don't do anything stupid Miss, or you might come to regret it. Nod once if you understand."
A sturdy arm had moved up around her chest and held her in. She nodded without a sound in the dark.
"Hands up!"
She obeyed without questions and he stepped around, still pointing the service pistol at her. This wasn't the guy she had seen before; the shirt was brown, the other one had worn a white polo sweater. His dark eyes focused on Lisa, making her feel small and defenseless, she hated that feeling more than anything. Her hands held high he marched her at gunpoint through the living-room and sat her on the guestroom bed keeping the gun pointing at her heart. “If you do everything I say, you might be alive in the morning,” he whispered.
Whispered out rather than muttered, the words were not lost on the young lady, "Okay, I'll obey you, I promise I will as long as you don't kill me or harm my father."

"Your Dad? We've already brought the old man away from here. Took him to another place, you might say that's a kidnapping. Since this is such an isolated mansion, nobody will notice anything for many hours. But when it comes to you, we might want to get some more before...."

"I told you I'll obey. Do with me what you wish" she said quickly.
"Hands behind your back, Miss."
He tied her hands off securely, stroking her satin top at the same time. Then he felt at her skirt. "Ooh, what have we here? Little Miss wanted to surprise us" he said, fishing out the knife. "You're a naughty little bitch, are you? Well, you won't be needing that one." Lisa swallowed and said nothing. Her mouth felt dry, but time was on her side; she knew the staff would return soon. If she could just lead him on without getting hurt. "You don't have to tie me so tight," she moaned up into his face as he jerked her arms up. "I told you I'd obey you."

"You're lucky you came here alone" the intruder told Lisa and bent her forearms together in a firm grip. He went on to tie her hands firmly behind her shoulders with hard, black rope, then held her elbows firmly together without bothering her muted whimpering. "You're not moving, girl."
"Please" she whispered.

Her elbows soon roped up, he pulled the rope down and looped it tight around her soft belly several times, then grabbed a hanky from the bedside table and stuffed it between her teeth. The lady said nothing at the indignity, and he went on closing her mouth with a wad of tape, then picked up a slim belt and pulled it twice around her mouth and head. Lisa was now firmly silenced, he gave her a push and she landed on her back, writhing on the bed in her black jersey pencil skirt and soft, blue satin halterneck. .

"If I can keep him in good mood for forty minutes the butler should be coming around" she thought to herself. "Then the tables will be turned" Away from her father and alone, lying bound and gagged on the bedding, Lisa felt vaguely threatened but hoped it would turn out allright. If he asked her where the safe was, what could she tell him? She actually didn't know. The intruder seemed a coldly calculating guy and told her he had disconnected the phones.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Lisa shifted on the bed hoping to draw his attention back from the doorway, but when he turned back to her she was sure that it had been a mistake. “So little Rich Miss you’re uncomfortable?” He said walking around the bed slowly fingering her pen knife. “Did you know that money you’re spending is blood money?” he leaned forward popping the little knife open.

Lisa shook her head no wanting to protest loudly, Daddy would never do anything illegal he was an honorable man. She squirmed angrily in the middle of the guest bed. As happens at stressful times she flashed back on happier moments, remembering watching TV with her uncle and cousin in just this bed. Lisa tried to argue the point but all she could hear were muffled screams. The man above her did seem amused.

All I have to do is hold out till the staff arrives, she told herself as he gestured angrily.

gagged_Louise
12-08-2006, 07:19 AM
"Nice house, you don't get one of these for nothing" the man pointed out as he leaned with his elbow against a bookcase and relaxedly kept the gun pointing at her. "Not even for honest work...but I don't have to get into that now, that's Daddy's business. He's at a safe place now and when he wakes up, he may have some things to answer. But the important thing is, we have hours to get to know each other. My name's Brian." He walked up to her and squeezed her butt with his left hand. "Nice ass. Lisa"

She grunted sharply into the wadding and furiously shook her head. The man took no notice but went out into the living room to fetch some more rope from a paper bag they seemed to have brought. He cut three lengths and with two of them secured her feet to the lower bedposts, stretching those shapely calves out. Then he walked up to her side, briefly put his gun on the table and lifted her torso off the bed. Looping one end around her left upper arm he took it three times around her below her breasts, pulled tight and fixed it to her other arm. Watching his prisoner wriggle he picked up her little knife and waved it in front of her eyes. "You don't want to know how this feels?" he said under his breath and got an instant stare from her in reply.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Damn Lisa wanted to swear. This didn’t make a sense, why in the world was he tying her even more? It wasn’t like she was in any condition to run away as it was. Brian ran the little pen knife over his hand slowly. “Not very sharp,” he said then sat down on the bed next to her. He watched as she tried to shift but where could she go with her feet securely fastened to the footboard. “Let’s test it, you do realize that a dull knife is much more dangerous than a sharp one?”

Lisa squealed behind the brutal gag when he raised the knife to the top button on her shirt and popped it write off. She shook her head violently. “Now calm yourself girl,” he said turning and kneeling on knee on the bed. His hand left hand dropped to her inner thigh and he patted her pushing her skirt up in the process. “No need to stress yourself out.” He laughed loudly then in a small shift of the wrist popped the next button off.

gagged_Louise
12-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Poised with his right knee on the soft bedding, Bryan scanned her pretty face with its curls of dark hair . It was time to make an impression and he knew he had put himself in control. Stroking the lines of her shirt with the blade, he let her see its mute gleam tantalizingly out of reach.

"I'm sure Daddy wouldn't have wanted you to try to use gadgets such as this one, you might have got hurt yourself." he observed. Slowly he brought it to touch her cheek. "Can you feel it girl?" Lisa gave a mute grunt as the blade swept past her cheekbone.
"No need to be nervous. Like I said, we've got lots of time, Miss Lisa. The phones are out, and nobody's about to come here. Gosh, you look great with your hands tied behind like that, slut! Mmm!"
Putting the knife handle firmly between his teeth, pirate fashion, he grabbed the back of her head with one hand and started tugging in the unbuttoned part of her satin shirt with the other, yanking hard and staring her in the face.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Lisa screamed behind the cruel gag as he lifted a leg and straddled her all the time pulling on her shirt. She struggled the little she could then watched in horror as he ripped the shirt open as he dropped her back to the bed. She bounced hard the pain of falling on her arms shooting through her arms and shoulders. “Soon they will be coming,” she repeated as he slowly sliced the right arm of the shirt open.

“Such soft white skin,” he murmured then stroked her flesh with the knife blade. “So you are daddy’s little princess all clean and pretty, fresh and pure. Let’s see what we can do to sully you up a little.” The left sleeve dropped away then the shoulders.

Lisa struggled to breath as he rocked his hips against her once then pulled her back up with a large hand at the back of her neck.

gagged_Louise
12-09-2006, 08:40 PM
"Allright, being the kind man I am I'll make it easier for ya" Brian said bluntly and heaved her side off the bed a little to cut the rope that held her elbows and went down to her stomach. "Get up on the side a tad". Lisa obeyed, and he reached in and quickly unwound the rope at her belly, then unfurled the length which had been strictly tying her elbows together at just a few inches. Her hands were still stuck high up, but the pain in her arms became less excruciating..
Breathing through her nose, Lisa sucked in air and felt her deep breathing going a bit closer to the ordinary. His gruesome ropework had made her whole body feel dizzy. But he was not letting her wait and relax. He slapped her cheek with one hand, and then, watching her bleak eyes, ordered her:
"It's time to have some fun. Now, Lisa, I'm going to ungag you but the idea isn't to call the cops, they're miles from here and they don't know a thing. No, I want to see what that fine little mouth of yours can do. You'll be a good girl, it's no use pulling any tricks on me. Give me a nod if you're clear about this and will stay by the rules."

She looked at him, tiny beads of sweat breaking on her forehead, and then nodded.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Lisa felt frantic, she’d played around a bit, he couldn’t mean what she thought. She’d been trying to wait, but she was frantic to get free. Maybe he’d been lying maybe Daddy was still in the house. If she could get him to free her a bit more and they, Oh gawd, if they did it, maybe he’d fall asleep? She sucked air in as she worked her jaw as the gag fell free.

He waited poised overtop of her watching, waiting. “I promised,” she whispered feeling a blush wash over her face at his lewd smile. She trembled as his hands dropped to the top of his jeans. She watched her eyes growing wider as he left the belt but freed the buttons. He exploded out, his cock much larger than she expected. She’s never seen one in person before and it’s shape was intimidating.

“That won’t…” she started and he reached down and stroked her lips.

“Open up rich girl, open wide…”

gagged_Louise
12-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Half-sitting astride her sloping chest, Brian could feel her raw anguish and he wasn't going to pass this one up. The deep blush of her face and her efforts to wriggle away told the story, he guessed she had never given a blowjob before. This girl is gonna get a head start, he thought to himself, stroking her cheek and then pressing slightly at her lips with his index finger.
"No use waiting, Miss" he said and Lisa narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth. It was a slow move and to help her along Brian high-handedly jerked her jaws wide open. "Right, girl..."
"Nnngh!" Lisa moaned and flinched at the move, but she was to get no respite; he helped himself and rapidly pushed his cock in, forcing her to give up speech. Her tongue swept under his hot jock, Lisa mmphed and began caressing the swelling, reddish skin.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Lisa was surprised; she was expecting something gross, perverted, but instead it was a strange feeling. The cock was hard but silky, the taste different but not bad. The only problem was it was just too big. Her jaw strained, she didn’t dare slice him with her teeth. He was just at too much of an advantage. His hands dropped to each side of her head, he lifted her then jerked her back. “Oh yes, suck hard,” he demanded over her. She sucked hoping it would all be over soon. “Get to know it rich girl, it’s going to be here often. Ummm yes, often.” He jerked her wildly getting deeper and deeper. The sound of her gagging as he entered her throat pushed him over the edge. His cum poured down her throat as she struggled trying to breath.

gagged_Louise
12-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Stroking her torn shirt and the mountain of her left breast with one hand, he used the other to push her head back and forth.- "aah Yesss.." he moaned as she licked the underisde of his dick and he let it swell into her trapped mouth. He met her eyes and saw them twitching, she was somewhere between resistance and a feeling of discovery. "Yes!" he grunted and sped the member down into her throat, and by his stern gaze he made her keep her lips tightly closed around his shaft and hold back the really hard part of the gag reflex: instead, his dick stiffened deep in her and began sending out his spuming hot cum.
"See, that was a new drug to you. Just fine" he said, keeping his dick down in her and watching with enjoyment as she strained to breathe through her nose. He put his finger just insisde her mouth and felt for some of his hot juices, then pulled it out and dabbed some of his precum and her whitish gagging on her breast, smearing it in.. "Aint that a sight, little hooker?"
Lisa gave a harsh cry, quelled to a whimper by his cock and stared back at him. Wow! he thought, and came again. rocking her head and neck as the hot drink spewed down into her unsullied stomach.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Lisa didn’t know what to do as he back off her, she felt his jean clad ass scrapping her breasts and realized they were full and sensitive. She fell back as he dropped her head the air bursting from her as she bounced once. “Oh my,” slipped from between her lips as she stared at his soft cock. “I didn’t…” She felt her face flush as he chuckled then dropped his big hands on either side of her head.

Lisa felt his kiss then his tongue invading her mouth. She wondered if he could taste himself in her mouth and suddenly she realized she was very turned on. She fought the realization even as she tried to fight this big man but it didn’t help. She couldn’t change what was happening no matter what she did.

gagged_Louise
12-12-2006, 06:05 AM
His eyes sweeping over her warm, smudged cheeks and her waving, curling streams of hair he felt intrigued. They had got hold of some photos of her before their daring strike, but she was both more chic and more finely hued than he had imagined. The dramatic quality of her dark curls surrounding her face was tangible even now when she had been offered these new, rough pleasures, and he felt in his right to put her.under his thumb.

Pressing his right hand gently to the back of her neck, he kissed her long and hard, sucking in her lips. "Now girl, this ain't the stuff they showed you at yer fashionable dancing clubs...I showed ya how to achieve it, and you did beautiful. Mmm.." he brought out his still hot cock and rubbed more cum into her sheeks and the curls around her ears - "you're a nice newbie but then ya had a good teacher" She nodded affirmatively and closed her eyes.

Her legs wriggling on the white bedspread, Lisa was a nice sight, and her hips were intoxicating. "I'm not your damn plaything" he could hear her saying, "Please get my arms free at least". He sensed she was partly trying to shield herself from her own guilty feeling of pleasure. He brushed a few sweaty tufts aside from his brow and lit a cigarette. Lighting a side lamp, he stood there having a good time, and showing he didn't seem to care about the idea thats anyone might be alerted. Lisa, panting for air and trying to hold off the disturbing things that had happened in the last thirty minutes, dimly sought for a way to know what he would do next. Did he know something? Why lit a lamp if you've just sommitted crimes that could send you to jail for twenty years? How could he be so..calm?

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Lisa watched him, trying not to breathe in the cigarette smoke. She coughed once and glared at him. He just chuckled and blew his next long breath toward her. Lisa shut her eyes to avoid his gaze and saw nothing but that hot hard cock in her face. She squirmed realizing she was so needy, her pussy literally burned. She tried pressing her thighs together but they were still pulled apart and held to the footboard.

“Please untie me,” she muttered angry with her own overwhelming feelings. “I’ve done what you wanted.” She coughed as he blew on her face again, she felt him sit on the bed beside her and brush her hair away again. “Don’t do that,” she hissed opening her eyes and trying to glare.

gagged_Louise
12-13-2006, 02:21 AM
"I'm not your high school boyfirend" Brian replied as he continued blowing puffs of smoke right at her face. "This is the real deal and you're hanging on if you want to find out about the world outside of the tiney little bubble. Don't rush me" - he tugged at the lining of her skirt - "or you might be heading the wrong way"
She pinced her eyes together and did her best to look hard and disdainful. The brass-tinted light of the room made it feel a bit strange.
"Those are nice gear, you dress good, slut. But you need to make your own money. How much do you make from reading books in some university? - he chiseled out each syllable. You need o get in touch with the real money, and..."

His words tingled her with their relaxed lascivity. Before she could reply he picked a hard apple from a bowl of fruit on the table.
"Open UP, chick!" Without thinking she submitted to his tough voice. He pushed it in - it fitted good in the cavity of her mouth and allowed her to almost close her lips. Brian took out the wad of duct tape he had used before and gagged her, pulling it three times around her head and patting the tape really tight

"Mmmmgh! Mmmmgh!!"

Then he stepped over to her waist and pulled up her skirt.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Lisa was positive she didn’t like this apple stuffed in her mouth. She was very happy it wasn’t a huge one. She shook her head. She didn’t want him touching her there…under her skirt. He didn’t seem to even care what she thought and it aggravated her. His hand dropped to her thigh and she moaned. It just wasn’t right the feelings his touch caused in her. She threw her body around but he just slapped her thigh harshly.

“Be still, little rich miss, it’s time we found out just exactly how good you were. Did you give away that special little prize?” He was mocking her, laughing at her, it infuriated her. She was a virgin, of course she was a good girl. His fingers spreading her private parts. Again she threw herself only to receive a harsh slap right on those sensitive parts. She screamed behind the apple gag trying to pull away.

“Relax missy, I’m going in one way or another.” His fingers pinched cruelly pulling her lips apart. His finger pressed in and she squealed.

gagged_Louise
12-14-2006, 06:04 AM
Pulling her skirt up, he reached in and teased her mound a bit, nipping at her sensitive skin with his fingers. Lisa blushed and growled into her apple gag, she was undeniably in a fix and as he reached in to stroke those reddish lips he could sense the heat. "I know you've got some things to learn, gal" he said watching her fretting legs.
Looking upward to her face he could see hard resistance which could be just as much against her own lust as against him, a sweaty glow in her cheeks and brow. Resolutely he pushed the skirt up and went head-on , pushing his member past her crotch and into her warm grotto.
That she moaned under the gag wasn?t his business., nor was the trickle of blood that spread out between her legs. "Ahah-ha, you're a virgin, Miss!" he chuckled. "I like that!"

Lisa growled furiously in reply and her tied, upper body swung like a pendulum, her muscles playing under her ripped shirt. He pumped in again, and stroked her hips to steady them both. Mmmmgh! she grunted. On impulse, Brian replied by slapping her left breast with his hand. "Hey, mute it,.slut!" After a few moments her growl did mute to a weak moaning.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-14-2006, 10:22 AM
The pain surprised her but the sensation that followed infuriated her. His body filling her felt good. She screamed behind the gag, she knew she wasn’t a slut how could she be enjoying his deep penetration of her body. Ahhhhh he dared slap her. Her pussy tingled she threw her head back even farther arching. Noooo, she wanted to scream her pussy tightened the sensation was stronger.

Lisa struggled against his assault on her body trying to think of other things to distract her but then smack he slapped her again and she couldn’t avoid the tightening in her pussy again.

Brian reached out and grabbed her now pink breasts he twisted and groaned, “Damn girl that feels good.”

gagged_Louise
12-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Pinching her rounded sweet tits again Brian felt them getting hard and Lisa clearly trying vainly to keep away from his attentions. He had seen this kind of squeamishness before and there was a need to show’em what they really wanted. Pumping her like a well he could feel the waves of pleasure he brought on in her, but his own thrill was seeing her shapely body contained in the riopes. She belonged to him for the moment.

“We’ll get more out of you alright. But I kind of need your help” – he slapped her mound with his hand – “you need to know what happens if you’re fussy. As I told Miss, your dad is in our hands and we’ll make him cough up some dough - and more if he don’t want things to turn out bad. Don’t try to enlist any help from no Keystone cops, they’re just trash. But I think you sense now you’ve got freedom to choose, you might even gain from it. Nnngh..”

He penetrated her crotch again, pumping her hard and enjoying her muffled shouts under the gag. Lisa thrashed her head furiously, but to no avail.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Kiel pulled up at the mansion and noticed Mr. Randle’s car was gone. He would have to call Clive and find out if the dinner was still on for this evening.

Lisa screamed into the apple gag as he started shoving into her harder and faster. She resisted the sensations it was causing swearing behind her gag.

Kiel walked to the back door surprised to find it unlocked and not even fully shut.

Lisa arched as he reached between her legs and pinched her clit between his fingers. The pain as he twisted shocked her, the pleasure overwhelmed her once again.

Kiel slipped on his uniform and looked in the mirror. “The head butler.” He chuckled, “The man with the power in the house.”

gagged_Louise
12-25-2006, 06:41 AM
The day had waned as miss Simmons went briskly up to the side entrance on the gable, the house staff entrance. As she walked up to the mansion she had noticed the place seemed dark, once she came near she also noted Mr Randle's car was absent. Had he gone off on some urgent business?`He was a charming man, impulsive in a sometimes hard-fisted way, but she was a little sutrprised at the thought he'd have gone out withput telling the few staff who would be around.
After she passed through the maids' chamber and came into the main hall, she saw: yes, no lights on. She lit a few candles in a side niche and looked around. There was faint dust and wet on the parquet. She quickly took a leaflet from her pocket and wiped it up. In the years she had been head housemaid here - after Lisa went off to college further north, she had come to help supervising the kitchen too - she had gotten to know these floors and details of the furntiture, and the gesture was almot automatic.
She stood still as something seemed to thud from above. A low, dull crack. The wind creaked in the roof and she decided it was probably just something that had been blowing about up there. She thought with a smile of Eric Randle's way of yawning. In the years she had stayed here she had grown fond of him, his bouncing energy and his care with people. In the last two years they had grown more and more intimate, though hiding it from the other staff of course. As Mrs Randle had spent most of the time in Italy in later years, she did not enter the situation, and Renee hoped at times that Mr Randle would settle for a divorce and enter a new phase of his life with her. She hoped Lisa might accept if it turned out that way, the daughter might be careless and a bit arrogant at times but they had always got along fine and she was growing into a real beauty, for whom Renee felt a kind of big-sisterly affection.

She lit a cigarette and stepped up the stairs. Shouldn't Kiel, the butler be around by now? Thre was no sound except her own faint steps. Up on the first floor she opened a cupboard to check some plates, and just then a sound like a growl, or a drill came from upstairs. Miss Simmons froze and listened. A cat or something? But they didn't keep any cat, no pets at all. She listened again.

There: a faint, muted sound, but with a shiver she realized it could be human, like a growl, or someone falling over a chair and dragging it along the floor. She stood erect, then put the plates down and walked with silent, measured steps up the staircase.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Lisa heard the phone ring in the distance as she groaned under Brian’s determined touch. She met his eyes and he chuckled. She thought she heard a single heal click then nothing. Three rings and it stopped. She suddenly felt even more vulnerable. She just couldn’t let her body continue to betray her.

Renee picked up the phone but no one was there. She shrugged and hurried to get the office ready. Mr. Randle hated it when anything was misplaced, she smiled and touched the pocket with his special keys. She frowned remembering Kiel’s heavy handed acquisition of them for an hour two weeks ago. Renee stopped as she opened the heavy drapes and looked out over the perfect lawn and gardens. She frowned remembering Kiel as he stood so tall and bulky over her. “If you don’t let me have the keys I’ll send a short note to Mrs. Simmons mentioning a certain maid in her husband’s bed.” He’d shifted just slightly so she felt him against her body. “It will only be for an hour Renee. I’ll bring them back before he can even miss them.” He’d smiled just like a shark for a moment, “It’s not like you have a choice Renee.” She knew he just hated her having any slight position above him.

She shook her head and turned, “My gawd, what’s….”

Kiel heard the gasp and strode into Mr. Randle’s office. “My gawd woman what happened,” he growled.

“I didn’t…”

He leaned over lifting the desk from it’s side. “Of course you didn’t,” he looked over the trashed room. “But we better get it back in order or there will be hell to pay. I’ll help you. Let me know if anything important is missing.”

Kiel set the last book back in the book case and watched as Renee opened the safe under the delicate Queen Anne chair in the corner. “Any thing yet?” he asked walking toward her slowly.

“A couple of files but nothing important, everything imperative’s still safe.” Kiel looked down in the safe as she started to shut it. “No not in here, the important stuff was in the bookcase vault.”

“Good, I don’t want…” A loud thud upstairs resounded through the room.

“What was that Kiel, I thought I heard something earlier.”

“Mr. Randle, maybe, but his car’s gone. I’ll go check.”

“You’re not leaving me alone down here Kiel.” She dropped the keys into her pocket and stood.

gagged_Louise
12-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Looking around the room Renee had a definite feeling something was afoot, but she was in the dark as to just what. The books and papers flung about had looked strange. Had Mr Randle had a fit or felt ill, and left to see his doctor? Could be, but then why had he not left a note? She knew there could be an intruder around, behind these walls and looming drapes, and suddenly she couldn't stand the uncertainty. She rushed out of the office, closing the door behind her but careful not to slam it, and stood in the hall outside

"Kier?" she called. She walked back towards the stairs and coughed a bit, in a low fashion but a way she knew would carry up through the stairs. The kind of signal cueing housefolk use.

No reply. She went up the stairs a few steps, and then stopped, listening. The wind howling and then - that other howl. She raced up the staircase, moved silently but quickly into the music room and toward the hall beyond. Where is it coming from? Lisa! Oh my God. Holding her long skirt up slightly with one hand, she stepped into the dark recess of the hall beyond.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Renee moved through the dark hall knowing every inch without having to turn on a light. She knew Kiel couldn’t be far ahead of her so she hurried. A small movement then another loud groan and she realized Kiel was standing in front of the guest bedroom. He was back in the shadows.

Kiel lifted a hand and motioned to Renee to be quiet. He reached out a hand and pointed into the room. The lights were on and a man was on the bed. Kiel put a finger to his lips and pulled her up into his arms so she could see. “Who is it,” she whispered leaning up touching her lips to his ear.

“I’m not sure,” he whispered. “Let’s see what’s going on, I don’t want to embarrass a guest?”

gagged_Louise
12-28-2006, 01:38 AM
Brian steadied himself as he heard the voice of that man outside. Rubbing Lisa's nipple one last time and motioning her to be quiet he pulled out of her and tucked his underpants into his shirt. Lisa knew he had the knife and the gun and she made herself totally quiet.
He combed his hair swiftly, then whistled and called out "Ah Mr Kiel, is that you? Come in, I would so much like a nice smoked whisky. How are things going with mr Randle?"
Kiel, after a moment, motioned Renee again to be quiet and wait."Back in a minute!"- he went in and closed the door, locking it behind him.

"Hello chap" Brian said in a low hushed voice.. "Everything's running to schedule so far. Master's out for a walk in the park" he chuckled a little.
"In my opinion too. There seems to be no police coming and I've notified the rest of the staff"
"So who's the person with you outside here?"

"That's Miss Simmons, the head maid. The one with the keys. Couldn't get her off."

Lisa heard them and didn't dare say anything but a sense of cold lodged iotself in her. Was Kiel in on this? And he had told...? The idea was too mind-boggling for her pained body to take in. No. please God, would there be no...? Kiel wouldn't really? But here he was talking with the man who had just raped her. But she felt too frightened, and too ashamed of her enjoyment to try calling any attention.
"Can you avert...?" Brian pointed at the door.

"I'll answer, and you stand behind the door, you be ready" Loud he said "Yes Mr Jameson of course we'll get you a glass of Ballantine's and a sandwich"

Renee had grown uneasy and suspicious at what was happening. She knocked the door "Kiel? Who is the guest?"

"He was invited yesterday" Kiel answered, stepping towards the door. Brian followed, holding a pair of handcuffs he had fished out of his shopping bag.

As Brian posted himself in the shadow of the door, Kier put his finger to his lips. He slowly moved his hand down to the handle and turned the lock under it.
"Miss Simmons?"
Renee, on the brink with impatience. bustled the door open with her arm and rapidly stepped over. "Who.." she started, but instantly an unknown arm pulled around her chest and heaved her in. As she flailed with her arms, Kiel grasped one of them, smiling hard at her, and brusquely pushed her hands together in front. Brian snapped the handcuffs shut on her.

Lisa moaned under her gag. "LISA! Girl..." was all Renee got out before Kiel's hand clamped down on her mouth.

Lisa wriggled furiously and as Renee, in a flash, realized she'd been set up and trapped, that they had both walked into a trap, she and Lisa, all she could think of was "My God, what's happened to Eric? And what have they done to Lisa?" Glimpsing the girl bound and half-naked on the bed, she struggled to break Brian's hold but in a long tight skirt and with her hands cuffed in front she stood no chance.

"Mmmgh! Ren-mmghaaa!"
"Hold on, Lisa!"
"Get her out" Brian snapped "Or at least get her on her knees to tie her up" He flashed the knife in front of Renee. "Welcome to your new Masters, Miss"
"Nobody who dare torment Miss Lisa can be my master" she said defiantly.

He slapped her face. Kiel hauled up some rope and tied her arms to her body, then pinned her handcuffed wrists to a few more loops of rope around her waist."You don't know the power brokers' game, do you, Miss Simmons?"
Her fettered hands were shaking. "Traitor!"

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Kiel smiled, it was a smile that sent shivers through her body and he enjoyed that. She was such a delicate creature, and finally she was his. He nodded at Brian and lifted her away. Kiel walked her to the bed and tossed her next to her mistress. “Say hello Renee, we wouldn’t want you to get fired.” He chuckled as Brian guffawed.

“Maybe she’s like a bit of the apple she’s wearing.” Brian said as he walked around the bed to get a better look. “And isn’t she a bit overdressed?”

Kiel ran his hand over her shoulder enjoying the feeling of really being in control.

gagged_Louise
12-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Renee felt a wave of terror sweeping through her as she knelt by the bed, hands bound, and could get a closer look at Lisa. Torn shirt, skirt hauled up and all through the apparent rape she seemed to have been silenced with an apple. She wanted to puke but told herself she must be strong for her captured friend. “Miss Lisa, I...I see you’ve been wrangled about by these guys. Don’t worry…”
Kiel took her by the ear and rudely shook her head. “No foolish talk now, Simmons. We have her father in our hands and she’s not getting any help here. You better be realistic.”
“Scum!” Renee sputtered at this monstrous indignity in front of her Mistress and friend. She wished she could have taken that awful apple out, tossed it out the window and stroked Lisa’s cheeks, but she knew it was not to be thought of.
“Thanks for the keys, by the way” Kiel added with relish. Lisa looked at Renee in amazement. “Mmmgh!"

“You’re a rat, that’s what” the maid replied, but half-blushed. She felt guilty and injured as it dawned on her that Kiel must somehow have helped this man, or the bunch she guessed was behind him, to get into the house. “Miss Lisa, don’t listen to him, I never helped these brutes to get in..”

The daughter looked at her, puzzled and frightened. Nothing, tonight, seemed to be what it had been or appeared to be. The enormity of the shock rolled into her.
“Miss Lisa, I’d protect you with my life! Don’t listen to this ruthless guy. Kiel, how could you?”

Brian hauled her away from the bed, stood her beside a cupboard and pulled her long skirt off, then untied her only to remove her black blouse, then told her "Hands up, maid!"

Renee knew there was no point resisting and stretched her hands bolt up, and he secured them to a beam under the ceiling.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-29-2006, 07:01 PM
“Hey, play with your own,” Kiel barked at Brain moving him aside. You promised I’d get her first.”

Brain chuckled, “she’s yours first but then she’s fair game. You’ll get your turn with the little miss too. We’re going to be here awhile holding down the fort. We need the house to look lived in. We won’t be going anywhere for a while.

Kiel nodded looking at the woman before him. He’d never seen her more beautiful. Her wrists cruelly clasped in metal, her body stretched so just her toes touched the ground. Every part of her was the sex he desired. He felt a grin spreading over his face and reached out.

His hand slowly reached out, he cupped her neck and pulled her forward ignoring her moan as the handcuff’s dug into her flesh as he toes lifted off the floor. “I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked girl, I’m going to fuck you till your screaming my name. He slowly lowered his head until his lips brushed the flesh of her breast. He bit until she gasped loudly, his hand shoving between her legs lifting probing cruelly violating her soft flesh.

gagged_Louise
12-29-2006, 07:22 PM
“No. no…” Renee moaned as he tugged at her labia. After her defeat she was stretched to breaking-point mentally as well, and now she felt afraid both of the fate of Eric and Lisa and for what she could do to explain if Kiel tried to implicate her in front of the girl.again. “Kiel, you skunk…”

Brian, from a distance, watched the beautiful woman whose hands were stretched up, totally at their mercy. His mind and cock throbbed wildly to push her past the limit in an hour, and he was on a high after his exploits with Lisa; he knew he’d half made her mind surrender. Now here was another babe.

Renee closed her eyes at Kiel’s gaze.. “It’s so nice when you get to know the staff…” he chuckled, already thinking of himself as no longer really one of them. Once again Renee blushed, she felt all three people in the room looking at her.

“Miss Lisa, we’re in this together” she called out, her throat feeling parched. Kiel pinched her nipples and fondly heard her gasp, while Lisa wriggled furiously, drowning in a meltdown feeling of bewilderment, shame and weird lust.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Lisa couldn’t believe what she’d heard, Renee had given away the keys. She was somehow involved in this awful escapade. Then Kiel, Oh gawd he was freeing his slacks. She struggled horrified how could this man dare…

Brian sat down on the bed and stroked her cheek.

Kiel freed his turgid sex and stroked it slowly. “Renee it’s time we got to know each other better.” He ignored her angry words and stroked his cock across the soft fur triangle. He leaned toward the angry looking bite mark on her breast and filled his mouth again. Kiel heard her keening as he pulled harshly with his teeth. He waited till she stopped speaking and freed her breast. “When you use your mouth to abuse me I will use mine to abuse you. You must learn to respect my power over you.”

“Bastard,” she hissed then bit her lip as he dove at her. “No, please,” she begged.

Kiel smiled around the flesh in his mouth and stood. “Feel how ready I am for you Renee. You are here for my pleasure not your own.” Kiel enjoyed the feeling of control as he stepped forward and pressed his hot, hard cock up between her legs.

gagged_Louise
12-30-2006, 05:08 AM
Renee felt at a loss to believe how fast the easy-going manners of the butler she had known had turned into a libellous, hungry alpha male. Both disgusted and ashamed she wanted to cry out when he first nibbed at her mound with his teeth and then went on to take her. For a moment, this felt like a parody of her own nice meetings with Mr Randle, but she brushed the shadow of a thought aside. Eric had real class and gentleness, something Kiel was not showing a shred of now. She so wished she could tell Lisa what this was about, as far as she knew, but the girl was trapped herself. Renee felt her body weighed down as Kiel lunged into her. "Nnngh...No, no" she called out, then crying out in pain as he wrenched her cunny.
"Tell that hoe over there how you helped us get access" Kiel taunted her as he held her hips and grew harder and harder. Oh God...

"Miss Lisa, for Gods sake don't listen to..." she replied over the commotion. All she could see was Brian's muscular back and Lisa's bound legs on the ruffled bed. It was her last words for a while. "Enough, bitch!" Brian said and tossed one of Lisa's ripped panties over to Kiel, who bent down to the bag standing by him on the floor and hauled up a bit gag. grinning at Renee, he said just "Open that nice mouth too, liar!"
Renee stared at him in shock and hesitatingly opened. Quickly he shoved in the sweaty nylons that Lisa had worn, then pushed in the bit gag. Satisfied with his work, within half a minute of locking the bit gag he came in her. Renee shook with humiliation and pain, not only was she being abused in front of a friend, the girl she had hoped would be her stepdaughter, she was even chewing at the young lady's nylons. She could hear Brian chuckle at them.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Kiel hung onto Renee he’d never been affected more by sex. He Held her his face buried deep in her neck. “Ummmmmmmm” he groaned.

“You enjoying yourself friend,” Brian said moving from chuckle to laugh, “It’s different when they can’t fight but want to isn’t it.”

Kiel lifted his face and smiled down into Renee’s he saw a thin line of blood sliding down her right arm. He slowly licked a line capturing the life force of his captive. His body started pulsing and he found himself becoming hard while he was still in her body. “Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” he moaned as he rocked forward into her suspended body.

gagged_Louise
12-30-2006, 07:40 PM
Renee hadn't even been aware of the tiny vessel that broke open at her arm, but she felt sick as the treacherous kiel licked into the line of blood. It seemed to her he asked for a level of intimacy that she wanted at all costs to avoid. Grunting with pain she felt him lunge into her deepest sanctum again, his shaft rattling her and pushing her flesh. And the brute gesture of gagging her! Hanging in the raw handcuffs, feeling in her mouth the moist nylons that had earlier today sheathed Lisa's calves, and knowing Lisa would doubt her loyalty and love for her, the feeling of defeat was overpowering. She tried to see what was happening at the bed but all she could peer out was Brian's sweating body.
If only I could speak maybe I could trick them to become jealous of each other, she thought dimly but the pain drowned out any thinking. Kiel pumped her and kissed her hard on her lips, holding her head like a trophy.

Brian was fully occupied with Lisa and satisfied they would be safe now that nobody else was coming along. I'm gonna fucking show'em, he thought, kneading her virgin breasts and eyeing her pale cheeks. "You don't wanna know how much you enjoy me, Miss Rich Heiress" he said while ramming his way in deep under her skirt. "Ohhh Yeeess..." he gasped, aiming to make her listen as his point tickled her innner walls.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Lisa struggled as Brian’s fingers delved once again into her. She arched as his thumb found her clit and pressed. Lisa screamed into the apple gag, Brian jerked the tape with his free hand and then dug out the apple in one smooth motion. He crawled back over her mythodically stroking her clit as his mouth dropped over hers. He sucked then bit on her lip pulling it deep. His tongue raping her again with it’s violence. She screamed into his mouth as she orgasmed around his fingers. The pushed deeper without releasing the pressure on her clit. His thumb dug in and across, he knew his nail was tormenting her as she gasped into him.
“Beg me bitch, beg me to fuck you or shove my entire hand up inside you and fuck you silly.”
Lisa couldn’t breath she shook her head trying to fight him any way she could.

gagged_Louise
12-31-2006, 05:06 AM
Rubbing her angry, smeared face where the fighting and sweat had long since destroyed any fresh eyeliner and lipstick, Brian knew he had to command her whether she liked it or not. He tugged at the torn fabric of her blue top and hissed "Beg me, little slut! Beg me to release your sex drive cause that's what you're aching for, smartface. You don't need any books, what yopu ned is this!" He drove his shaft into her again.
"No! No! Nnngh!" she said, gasping for air as he heaved over her.

"You want to be fucked in your mouth or in your pussy?"

Lisa made no reply, just wriggled furiously and tugged at the bonds holding her feet. Brian pulled up the knife and poised it close to her right nipple. "Answer, hoe!"

Lisa stared blankly at him. "You...you..." he put the knife point tight onto her tip. Renee watched in horror, while she could not see what Brian was doing -all she saw was his back heaved up over Lisa - she half guessed what was happening.

"You can have my mouth" Lisa said, sounding determined but bone tired for a moment. "you're welcome. But I don't believe that shit about Miss...Renee being one of your gang. I don't see.."
"Oh but she is" Brian said and drove the knife straight into her nipple, making it bleed.
Lisa moaned with pain. A moment before Renee had felt bliss that Lisa at least didn't see her as fully involved, that they were still on the same side, now she felt shocked by their cold violence.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-31-2006, 07:32 PM
Kiel turned his head at the scream and felt himself lengthening in his pretty captive. Gawd if felt wonderful filling this hot little bitch who’d been fucking the boss. He’d had to be careful around her for a year now. From now on she was servicing him till he was damn well tired of her.

Lisa screamed as Brian tossed away the little pen knife. He was laughing as he covered her again. “Damn girl it’s just a little drop of blood,” he arched and took the nipple in his mouth sucking violently.

“Bastard,” Lisa hissed.

“Don’t hurt her,” Renee yelled.

Brian and Kiel laughed glancing toward each other for a moment before continuing there violent pursuits.

Kiel filled Renee’s tight pussy with his cum again and dropped away and leaned against the wall. Brian couldn’t believe it as he cam again in the little rich girl. He dropped on her and groaned. “Damn, Kiel, I need a steak, a big, fat, juicy steak so I can do more of this…”

Kiel and Brian slowly freed their captives and set them on their feet. “Let’s be clear ladies, if you fight us, if you disobey, you will be hung up by the ankles and beaten with a belt till you pass out. “Understand,” Brian said as he helped Lisa get her land legs.

gagged_Louise
01-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Getting up into standing after draining hours of shock, Lisa peered about the guest bedroom. In the slightly bronzed light her outline caught the eye, and though her shirt was ripped and her face messed up she was a feast to the men watching. Her hands still bound behind her back made the bare breasts jut forward even if she'd keep a straight poise. Brian gleefully thought of the services they could keep claiming from the two women, his lust for cumming was stilled for the moment but he was looking forward to dinner. The partnership with Kiel had certainly proved a stroke of luck.

"I'm sure Miss Siimmons here knows how to put something good on the table" Brian said and Kiel rubbed his elbow at Renee's arm. She nodded, knowing she had to obey though she hated the idea of cooking for these guys. "Mmm-mgh" she grunted under the gag, in a tone she hoped would convey "allright".
"Oh of course she can, she knows her craft. But maybe you should be her maid and help her for a change, Miss?" Brian said in an ironic tone.
Renee grunted again and Lisa frowned, then leaned forward. "At least ungag her. We won't get very far in cooking if she can't inform me what to do"
Brian and Kiel exchanged glances, then Brian muttered "Allright. But her handcuffs stay on and if you two, like, do anything suspicious you'll get fucked in the face and whipped till you wish you hadn't been born"

Kiel reached out and unbuckled the harsh bit gag, and as Renee's tongue turned he held out a jar in front of her mouth. With a heavy sigh of shame and relief, the maid let Lisa's scrapped panties bob out from between her lips. She gulped in air and looked at Kiel, then at Lisa.
"Miss Lisa, you're not badly hurt?"
Brian gave a low chuckle. Lisa stamped a little with her foot as if to silence him, then swallowed. "I guess I'm okay for the circumstances" She looked over at Renee again; the suppressed pain and pity in the eyes of their head cooking lady was all too clear, The shy smile she flashed at Renee was what the older one needed the most. Though something was afoot with the maid, Lisa couldn't see her actually inviting Brian and Kiel to be doing these things, then getting done up this way herself.

"Sure, I'll make some dinner. And I want Miss Lisa to help me a bit."
"Drop the 'Miss', Renee" Lisa mumbled.
"You're going downstairs" Brian said. "Kiel will take you there, he knows the way while I doubt Missy here has even seen the inside of the kitchen cupboards." He picked up the knife he had tossed off to the floor five minutes before and handed it to the butler, who marched them off, Renee in front and Lisa following.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Kiel grinned as he sat watching the breasts bobbing as the two women worked around the kitchen. He fingered the pile of knives sitting next to him on the table. He’d decided safe would be better than sorry.

“Peal the potato’s Lisa while I get the vegetables?” Renee asked more than ordered. “I didn’t…” she whispered.

“No chatting only cooking or the gag goes back in Kiel said dropping his open hand on the table with a loud slap.

“Spread your legs, while you stand there girl.” He demanded of Lisa as she slowly started pealing the potatoes with the strange tool. “Wider,” Lisa grimaced as she spread her feet farther apart. Working with her wrists cuffed together wasn’t easy.

As the wonderful smells started spreading around the kitchen Kiel stood and walked over pouring himself a fresh coffee. Lisa was standing over a pot on the stove stirring her legs uncomfortably spread for his pleasure. He stroked her ass as he passed but his eyes were for Renee as she prepared a salad. He tapped the inside of her foot with his shoe, “spread it farther whore, and lean over. He reached out grabbing a long carrot with greens still dangling off. “I’ve been thinking that a touch of green might compliment your tight ass.”

“Kiel, please,” Renee begged as he pressed the carrot to her ass. “Haven’t you…” the carrot slid in, she groaned he turned her face so he could watch her face flush a beautiful red.

“If it drops out you eat it,” he said slapping her ass loudly then turning and moving back to his seat at the table.

gagged_Louise
01-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Moving between the tomatos and leeks on the sideboard and the steak in its pan, Renee felt rushes of sweat coming over her, but she was used to being in motion, it was part of her work. Less used to cooking almost fully in the nude, she could sense Kiel's glances darting at her. Puffing at a cigar he watched his fresh cooking staff preparing a delicious meal while their hands were bound in front. Renee felt like clobbering Kiel in the head with an oven spade but she knew this would have spelt disaster.even if she had succceded in scoring a hit

She glanced at Lisa, who was into hacking some onions with her legs still spread for the butler's convenience. The girl was hardly used to handling it quickly, and the effect of the onion juices and the strange situation combined to make tears well into Lisa's eyes. She sniveled and was visibly trying hard not to begin crying for real. Renee poured some more olive oil into the pan and went over to her. "How you're doing? Lisa, I'll take care of those, you get the cucumbers, they're...up that cupboard" She took her hands and gently took over the veggie knife. As she had hoped Kiel looked roughly to the line of cupboards and pantry doors and Renee bent her head closer to the girl and whispered "Lisa, he got the keys on a pretext...Kinda stupid but I'm not...please believe me" Lisa nodded slightly and Renee quickly wiped her face clean. "Right, it's that cupboard far left" she said aloud.

Standing there hacking the onions Renee could feel the bloody carrot pressing against her abdomen but she tensed her muscles and tried not to think of it, or what might happen after dinner. It's very hard to act in a professional way when you're naked and cutting veggies or cooking with your hands bound, but Renee made the effort: it was top priority right now to get the men something good to eat as it might make them less unpredictably violent. She looked over at Lisa who had brought out some cucumbers and parsley. Holding a tray with the greens in front, she went past Kiel and took care to wiggle her butt a little. Kiel didn't miss the chance and pinched her rounding. "Hey, won't you even wait till the good meal here is on the table?" Renee said in a half-mocking voice. "Leave her alone" Then she bit her lip, and saw Kiel slamming down his hand onto Lisa's butt more forcefully.

"Of course we want dinner around here, but how about teaching you a lesson, bitch?" he grunted at Renee..

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Kiel felt such a rush of power course through his body. He saw the stiffening of their bodies in fear. How had he lived without this. He felt more alive than he’d ever felt before. Soon he would have her begging him to do anything that he desired. Kiel stood slowly forcing his face in to an angry glare raising an eyebrow as he walked around the island in the large kitchen and leaned up against the counter. Slowly he pushed himself up till he was seated on the marble counter top. “Lisa,” he pointed at the floor between his legs.

Renee hurried to him, “Gawd no Kiel, it was me, don’t hurt her.”

Kiel glared at her till she back up a few steps he could just make out the carrot greens bobbing behind her as Lisa slowly stepped forward. “Over my knees Lisa, Renee hand me the breadboard.”

gagged_Louise
01-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Renee watched in despair as Lisa slowly sank to her knees and moved her young, trimmed and half-naked body down toward Kiel's lap. She tilted her head slightly and looked at Renee with a demure gaze that seemed alien to the girl she had known for these years. Kiel looked with obvious delight as he was given the boon of degrading Lisa; his face appeared gluttonous and imposingly evil.

Renee's bowels wrenched as she took the breadboard in her hands. Lisa was half sunk into position, the kitchen silent.

"Well? Come on" Kiel said.

"No, Kiel." she said coolly. "She didn't do a thing. If you want to rub your fists, rub them on me instead. Lisa, get up at once!"

Renee ambled over to them, breadboard held by her side. Lisa looked at her, uncertain and confused.

"It's OK, Lisa. I taunted the Mister here" she said with a faint touch of, well, glee.

"You'll know you're being punished, maid" Kiel replied after a moment of intense silence, speaking to the elder woman. "And don't imagine you're winning anything! Right, Lisa, take that towel over there and bring it to me."

As Lisa got up, Renee knelt before him, her back turned to Kiel. The breadboard stood on edge beside her.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Kiel jumped down from the counter he was sitting on and walked around the woman at his feet. He reached out and ruffled the greens protruding from her well formed ass. “Lisa bring it over stand over her.” Kiel shifted Lisa till she was standing over Renee’s head. He reached down and set the under Renee’s breasts. “Hold the towel,” Lisa grasped the towel leaning over the woman. “Now right, left, pretend your drying her breasts, I want her lifted with the effort.

Lisa suddenly realized how rough the towel was and how harsh it would be on Renee’s breasts. “If you stop or waver I will spank even harder,” Kiel said cupping Lisa’s face in his big hand. “Start,” Lisa started lifting the right side then the left. Renee made a strange sound as she was lifted.

“Good girl,” Kiel said stroking Lisa’s round ass.

gagged_Louise
01-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Standing on her knees in front of them, Renee had never expected the kind of cold, knotty brush her tits were getting. That lewd guy! She realized her breasts had been a bit hard already, not from any arousal over Kiel, but from the alternate expectation, stress and sharp defeat she had been through in the last hours. And that damn veggie in her ass wasn't making things a bit better. She told herself she could endure this for Lisa's sake, but deep inside sat the feeling this wasn't the only thing their ex-butler had in store for her. And much as she liked the girl, she couldn't recall ever literally kneeling in front of Lisa; this was a troubling moment.
Lisa was tugging sharper with the towel now, slightly heaving Renee's bust to and fro, and the maid couln't help building a heated feel in her belly.
-You slut, is this what you did at night with Mr Randle? Kiel taunted her.
-Mmngh..Kiel!
-What is,,, Lisa said suddenly and Kiel chuckled.
Renee again felt that intrusion, like a stab in the back,. She wanted to turn her head and talk to Lisa but could find no words.
Lisa, invioluntarily, ground the towel a bit harder.

"That's...mmmgh.. that's none of your business, Kiel" Renee said with her last calm. "You've lost any standing here, old boy."
Kiel laughed mercilessly, then yanked her hair sharply and stroked her neck, while at the same time fondling Lisa's right breast. The girl continued pulling the towel from side to side with vigorous tugs,. out of fear and spite.
-Tell her how you came to Daddy, or I'll gag you and tell the girl myself, Kiel said.
-What? Lisa said, and without quite being aware of it, reached in and tugged at Renee's ear.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-08-2007, 11:02 PM
The towel had slipped from Lisa’s fingers as she touched Renee. “You were sleeping with my father?”

Kiel laughed, “I don’t think sleep was what they were doing do you Renee? Remember the time I walked up on you and Eric?”

Renee shook her head still unable to speak just make funny noises. “I remember Renee, you saw me, he didn’t, you were tossed over his desk, your skirt up around your waist. He was pumping away, both of you groaning. If I remember correctly he shot his load in you and then stepped back pulled your skirt down and told you to not clean up till after you got home. Hummm if I remember correctly he pocketed your panties you little slut.”

gagged_Louise
01-09-2007, 06:23 AM
"That's just fantasy, the way you're picturing it...showing off what was..." - she grunted as Lisa's hand rubbed her brow in short, quick, indecisive movements. "For goodness sake I wasn't...I wasn't flung on his desk you dirty boy. It was..."

Suddenly she felt the young lady's fingers grabbbing hold of her chin, probing with gentle but unyielding force. "You slept with my father?" Lisa said coolly.
Renee swallowed; she felt sort of hot from the impact of what had been happening to her, and also from the memories of good times that rose in her, but she knew the decisive moment had arrived. She looked up at Lisa.

-I...Yes, Lisa, mmm I did have a few meet-ups with Mr Randle...It was...he is a very loving man, and he really appreciated me....
-You absolute slut! Lisa erupted and swiped Renee in the face,
-Lisa, for goodness sake, Eric is a man and he needed...Your mum was no longer, you know... - Renee shed soft tears as Lisa lugged her hair.
"You filthy doubletalker...you are..." She hit her again and then suddenly heard Kiel's low chuckle. "You are..." - her voice broke slowly..
"You haven't told us the full truth Miss Simmons" the butler observed with a grin. "I think we'd better gag you, you've had your chance now."
-Yeah, and the dinner? Renee offered to save the situation.
Kiel, feeling increasingly sure of his way, fondled Lisa's shoulders "Would you like this slut spanked for her disloyalty, Miss Lisa?"

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-09-2007, 10:33 PM
“Damn right, the slut!” Kiel handed her the bread board.

“Show her what a slut she’s been and how wrong it was of her to dare push herself at your father and try to take your father. Tell her Lisa.”

Lisa took the bread board without a moment’s hesitation and started swinging under the fluffy green carrot leaves. “You slut! How dare you try to steal my father? You’re a whore, a slut!” she yelled as she lifted Renee up with the harsh swings. “No one steals my father, no one!”

Kiel watched closely as the two women cried, one in mental pain one in physical. Renee was going to have a very bright ass when little Lisa was done.

gagged_Louise
01-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Renee wrenched under the stinging swipes that hit her bottom, it felt like they were multiplied three times by the way they also rocked the stupid carrot, and again the whole thing doubled by the indignity of being spanked like a schoolgirl by Lisa. Of all the people...Sure the revelation had hit Lisa hard, she saw that much, but did the girl have to be so headstrong in the wrong direction?

- Lisa, listen...You can't have...anything you want...Look I'll tell you, eeow! afterwards but..
-Shut up bitch! Lisa replied with glowing anger in her voice, and delivered another swipe. Renee burst into tears once again: couldn't she be reached at all? "Lisa!" she moaned..
Coming to her between the swipes that reddened her butt were Kiel's heavy breathing and chuckles. She didn't have to see to know he was fondling Lisa and gloating at the sight of his two captives locked in this degrading couple.
"Lisa, for the love of Gawd...can't you see he's in on it every minute, enjoying every minute while you're spanking me??.Don't act to be his puppet like this, you can do better. God he's such a decayed, crappy guy - he did the..."
"Get lost" Lisa cut her off "I'd want you fuckin' killed for bedding Dad"
She was close to tears again under her icy rage.
"Lisa, don'tya see? Kiel set me up, he borrowed those keys and then he took advantage and" - she drew a breath - "copied them. He gave them to that guy who raped you, girl, that's what he did."

She could sense Kiel lugging her hair with spiky fingers, shaking her head harder. "Slut! Go on, Lisa, can you hear the friggin' slut that worked for you and cooked here for years?"
Renee was crying again; the pain was as strong as the despair. Would she ever get out of this, and could she stop Lisa from hurting them both?
Lisa held the board still for a moment.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-10-2007, 12:40 PM
The timer beeped loudly and Kiel grabbed Lisa’s arm. “Supper time!”
Lisa struggled fury still trying to control her. Kiel slipped the board from her fingers and set it aside as he pulled her firmly against his body. His big hands cupped her breasts as he leaned back against the counter. “I think you need a bit of energy release.”

Kiel stepped her forward to the island and pressed her down as his hands lowered to her waist. “A little pleasure before dinner.” He said as he freed his zipper. She struggled a bit but his size made it pointless. Kiel lifted her till her toes just touched the ground. She felt so soft as he probed her with his cock till he found the spot he was looking for then lunged.

Lisa squealed as she lifted off the floor, he was even larger than Brian it felt as if he were going to never stop filling her. He reached forward and pulled her arms up and back. “Wrap your arms around my neck,” he ordered in a low moan.

Lisa had no choice, she held on as he stepped back, “Damn,” he swore as she bounced on his body. “You’re so fucking tight.” He groaned.

gagged_Louise
01-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Renee watched as the brute took his share of Lisa. How can this clever girl be so dumb she doesn't see she's being used, she thought, her tears held back by flashes of injured rage. With a big part of her mind she hated Lisa, but she knew deep down the girl had been through grave shocks and that they had to stick together again. She didn't seem to be enjoying it too much as Kiel heaved his cock into her...

At no cost will I lose the girl, she thought. I owe it to Eric whether he's alive or dead..
The pain in her back shook her again and she whimpered slightly.

Suddenly Brian came down the hall and entered the room. He was confused at first: "Weren't you supposed to be cooking dinner. ladies?* he said, then lit up as he saw the sexy couple by the kitchen island.
"Ah I see there's been some fresh entertainment around here" he said. "How nice, old chap!" He sneaked in behind Lisa and heaved at her butt.
"Don't worry, I won't disturb your show, Sir" he said to Kiel. "Just a freebie. Yum-my!" He undid his zip and shot into Lisa's rounded ass. Lisa groaned at the double assault., but Brian quickly pulled her arms behind her and tied them with a piece of oven cooking string. Still lifted off the floor by the motions of two men pumping her, both larger than herself, the pain was ripping her flesh. Lisa tried in vain to scream but Brian's hand shot out to cover her mouth.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Lisa was shocked at how instantly Kiel flipped her around allowing Brian an entrance to her virgin ass. The pain shocked the anger away. She screamed into the hand covering her mouth. Suddenly their rhythm joined, she found her legs wrapping around Kiel. “Such a tight ass,” Brian whispered against her ear. His fingers dug in deep helping him get a firm hold on his captive.

“Dinner,” Renee, almost screamed as she watched the two assault the girl she thought of as a daughter. They ignored her she set the tray on the table then stood watching her hands fisted. “Stop!” she screamed. A loud groan flowed from the two men as they filled Lisa with their cum. Brian pulled the string from Lisa as he stepped back still holding her waist. He wondered if Kiel was going to be able to stay on his legs.

Renee moved forward and swung at Brian, “You can’t do this!!! You can’t, leave her alone, she’s done nothing to deserve this!”

gagged_Louise
01-10-2007, 06:05 PM
"Who says I can't?!" Brian flung off as Renee tried to grapple at his rough arm. "Ah, the dear Miss Cook! The slut herself..." Hauling Lisa off the floor again he used her as a shield against Renee. The girl was panting hard and seemed highly dismayed at being used as a tool in this gross way.
Renee moved aside and in a sudden, improvised gesture she seized the breadboard with which Lisa had spanked her.
"Hey, look at what he's picking..." she tossed at Brian -the line took him by surprise: was Kiel up to something? He looked over at the other end of the kitchen, and Renee, with a strength born of injury, flung the breadboard straight at his left arm holding Lisa. Grabbing jhold of the girl she forced her off him and down to the floor.
"Dinner, gentlemen!" she called out, trying to sound imposing but hiding the fury inside of her. She held the breadboard in front of her like a little shield. "Lisa, stay beside me."
Lisa followed her words, and both women looked hard at Brian.

The intruder tried laughing, but it seemed not quite convincing. "You think she wants to be with you after..."
Renee, after a few moments, replied, "She stays by me. I didn't want her spanked - remember, Lisa? - and now" - she drew breath - "now that it's dinner I shouldn't like to see her assaulted. Okay, gentlemen?"
Her quickly improvised words took effect. Both Brian and kiel realized it was time to stuff their stomachs. Standing beside Renee, Lisa sought her hand and clasped it. Renee, out of sight of the two men, freed her hands.
"You OK?" Renee said in a low voice, as the men seated themselves.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-11-2007, 08:30 PM
“Get away from me,” Lisa hissed as she leaned back against the counter.

“You forgot the bread bitch,” Kiel barked none too pleased at having Lisa jerked away.

Renee stood and hurried to bring them what they wanted. The longer she could keep them eating the longer they would be left alone.

A quick swat on the ass was all she got for her troubles as she hurried back to deliver beer. “Make a plate, both of you then bring it over,” Brian ordered.

Lisa ignored Renee’s efforts to help, she walked awkwardly with her plate to stand before the table. “Set it on the floor, and eat it like the animals you are. No hands or the food leaves and you starve.”

Lisa hesitated just a second then knelt, her emotions were raw and she just couldn’t fight again with out rest.

gagged_Louise
01-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Renee watched in disbelief as Lisa went down on knees and bent her head all the way down beside the men who had raped them both. She wanted to tell Lisa to show just a little pride, really, she couldn't be taken in by these crooks?
As Lisa tilted over and ate, Brian stretched his hand out, eagerly rubbing her back. The bastard! Renee wanted to yell at him to stop but she knew if Lisa didn't fight back herself this was useless and dangerous. On a sign from Kiel she went over to serve some salad, glittering with tomatoes and creme fraiche for the two gentlemen. She really wanted to keep a straight face now and keep her own troubles out of mind.

As she stopped by Kiel she asked if he would like some more wine. Really, she would have wanted to push the salad bowl over his head.
-Yes please, he said, but first I’d like a slice of you – with lightning speed he leaned to her and yanked her nipple, pinching it hard.
-Eeow, Renee grunted. Lisa didn’t seem to notice.

-Hey, that’s no way to treat a woman, the maid hissed at the former butler and with a daring gesture under these circumstances moved her own hadn up to gently loosen his grip. At first he refused, going on to gloat at the growing pain in her eyes.
-Please, Renee whispered.
Finally he let go, but before she had time to think of a way to rpotect herself, he spooned up some salt ina teaspoon and brought it close to her breast. With great precision, he twitted some of the salt grains right onto her tortured bud.
Renee clenched her teeth with fresh pain. It was just agonizing.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Lisa ate ignoring the pain Renee was in. She shifted feeling Kiel's hand petting her gently. She tried to eat neatly but the food was covering her face. She reached up but Kiel jerked her hair. "No, just leave it, we'll take care of it after."

Lisa didn't even look up she just bowed her head and continued eating. She would do what these bastards wanted until they got tired and let her go. She shifted the plate a bit with her chin and finished.

Kiel felt his body responding again as his masters daughter ate like an animal before him. He smiled and leaned back finishing his beer.

gagged_Louise
01-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Renee would have wanted to rouse Lisa into awareness - "Girl, don't do this! you got no pride??" - but what possibilities did she have? If Lisa didn't notice that Kiel was viciously wrenching her friend's nipple, then she couldn't be counted on to resist right now. Again the hissing pain ran through her as Kiel strewed salt into her blistered, sore bud.
She looked blankly at this ex-butler as he ate slowly adn deliciously. Then he suddenly made a motion toward his trousers. "Think I could use a quickie, Miss Simmons" he said ina studied, classy Queen's English style.
"Oh yeah?" Renee said, almost gasping in disbelief. Not here?
"I'll do you later. Not ion front of..."
"Now" he said, lugging her hair with one hand and undoing his fly with the other.