PDA

View Full Version : Question to the net Doms

Reborn_Pain
12-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi everyone
This is a question for all the net Doms, How do you punish over the net? Forgive me it seems like an odd question. But how do you setup the punishment and have the person know they are being punished.

Reborn

ObeyMe
12-14-2006, 07:18 AM
Obviously noone wants a crack at this, so Me being foolish enuf to try....

Here goes: Online punishment is based on TRUST. Now understand, all of the following comments are My personal opinion, not intended to judge what others do.

I think what many do isnt effective, more than a time consuming action. Referring to writing assignments, tasks etc. Again tho, if this works great, but to Me punishment should be harsh enuf to warrant that action not being repeated.

I hate punishing, so if I'm "forced" into it, I make it worth My while.

But realistically, unless you are watching one perform punishment, how do you KNOW its being done......hence the reason I believe writing assignments are popular...evidence.

To Me, if your sub/slave, loves you, she/he will crave your attention, and if they are an internet junkie, then withdrawing your time, and deniing them their online time is VERY effective. Hard on you as the Dom too, hence the reason many dont employ this technique.

Again, My opinion here.....but if your sub/slave is constantly pushing you and fighting you, where you are punishing more than not....maybe you should look elsewhere. A true sub/slave, should NEED to please you, NEED to have your approval.

Mistakes happen, disobedience is another, defience is intolerable!

Guest 91108
12-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Interesting .....
more thought required for a good post .. ( this is so a note to self. )

Ocean_Soul
01-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Don't forget the handy webcam for those comfortable with it.

One of the more memorable punishments was for a sub that wasn't showing the respect I wanted. She had to kneel facing the wall for a while with the cam trained on her. I was really proud of her for doing it and sticking with it. Watching her was quite the experience as well.

As for setup and making sure they know they are punished. Same as you would in real life. Talk with them so they know why and make sure they know they are being punished.

Miraculix
01-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Here are several ways, I'll divide them if you have or not a webcam. This is purely assuming that the webcam is a mean to see the sub obeying and receiving the punishment, not a mean to ensure he/she will actually do what You say...

If you do have a webcam:

a) Make her/him kneel in front of of the computer, and pull the chair aside for a period of time. Have the sub hold his hands on his back with no restrains but "as if" his wrists were tied on his back. Tell him/her to read what You have to say and why he/she was punished and not to write back, simply to think what he/she has done to deserve your desicion.
b) Put the sub to stand in a corner, facing away from you but with cam on him/her. Tell him that you will make a buzz or a sound on his/her messenger, and he/she is NOT to turn around to the monitor until then.
c) Put her to remove an item of her clothes and place it in her purse or pocket for an entire day or a determined amount of time. Preferably intimate clothing. She will show you the underwear being removed and stashed away.
d) Tell her to get a candle, sit in front of the camera, light up the candle and hold in a hand of her or Your choice. Then have her tip the candle to a degree where the wax will slowly drip onto her other hand. Preferably not her open palm but the backside of her hand. If she is able to undress, she could drip wax onto her breasts or any other part of her body, this is up to Y/you both.
e) Have her standing naked in front of the camera, and place an object (preferably round) between her legs or knees. She is NOT to drop the object for a certain amount of time, while she DOES have to keep typing and answering to your dialogue.

If you do NOT have a camera:
Of course all the previously cited methods are good as well, but here is a list of things you can be certain she/he has done with no need to see them thru a webcam, or a digital camera shoot-and-email method.

a) Have him/her write an email to you whith the following phrase: I will obey to my Master for a x years. He/she will repeat the phrase 1000 times.
The "x" will be a number increasing from 1 to 1000 so that even if he/she uses copy and paste he can only do so much, since the number has to be changed by hand.
b) Tell him/her to go to a forum of your choice and describe the mistake she/he commited and the punishment she/he deserved by hands of His Master and ask for His forgivenesss. The topic should be answered by only his Master but others may take pleasure in her humilliation of having to write about it. You can even decide that her description should be of a minimum of 100 words or so. You will answer to her later, letting her know You have forgiven her and reminding her of her place.
c) Tell her that she is to go to work next day and at some moment during work take off her panties and get a xerox photocopy of them at some place. Doesnt have to be at her work, if she is afraid the copier is server controlled, she can go to any Kinko store. She will email you the image. The fact of having to do it is exhilarating enough even if she is not taking the clothing off her body and even if she had the item in her purse the entire day, just the fact of having to photocopy them will make her look over her shoulder before doing it.
d) You can also have her leave a mesage at a certain phone mailbox if she is not confortable enough about calling you. She should apologize, and then hang up. The call should be made at a time of Your choice, as the message will register the timestamp and You will know if she actually remembered to do it at the precise moment you ordered her to do so.
e) Find out what is the number of her nearest public phone. Tell her she is to walk there, and wait for the phone to ring. She is to pick up the phone 10 times as you call, and apologize in a low voice, then you will hang up and call again. The phrase she is to utter can be preset or agreed upon earlier. Sooner or later someobdy will walk close by and she will feel embarassed of saying whatever she is to say.

Timberwolf
01-14-2007, 12:13 AM
"To Me, if your sub/slave, loves you, she/he will crave your attention, and if they are an internet junkie, then withdrawing your time, and deniing them their online time is VERY effective. Hard on you as the Dom too, hence the reason many dont employ this technique."

I generally agree with a lot of what you say in your posts, but I can't agreee with this at all. If someone resorts to "you screwed up, so I'm not even going to talk to you", I'd probably consider walking, on the spot.

TheDeSade
01-14-2007, 12:18 AM
I very rarely punish. But I have to agree with Timberwolf that denial is probably the best form of net punishment I can imagine. If the attachment and devotion are there, the lack of contact is a good way to punish.

I also think that for most submissives, the simple knowledge that they have failed to meet the expectations of their Dom is usually enough punishment in itself. My R/L Sub/wife will tell you that for me to tell her that I am disappointed in her behavior or her actions, or that I felt that she let me down in the way she acted, is more devastating to her than any physical punishment that I could inflict.

Miraculix
01-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Agree with you Wolf, and love your Rammstein quote... ("Die Macht ist in Uns")

Mishka
01-14-2007, 02:02 AM
I know you only asked this of the doms, but this is part confession. As a sub online only, I have a very difficult time following through on punishments, though there have been few. My busy schedule leaves me last minute doing what is asked and then I don't do a good job. i.e. writing or limited contact

But not following through on a correction leaves me feeling terrible, because I try so hard to do a good job making an online D/s relationship work, with a full schedule R/l.

MasterRob{cali}
01-14-2007, 07:02 AM
TheDeSade,
I have to argee with you. As ones own mind can cause major pain, or it can also turn it off. The thing is the pain is as close to being felt as a real physical pain.
I forget the person, but quote is as follows.
"What your mind can conceive and believe, your mind can achieve"
Well it was something like that.

MasterRob

nowgirl
01-14-2007, 04:48 PM
c) Tell her that she is to go to work next day and at some moment during work take off her panties and get a xerox photocopy of them at some place. Doesnt have to be at her work, if she is afraid the copier is server controlled, she can go to any Kinko store. She will email you the image. The fact of having to do it is exhilarating enough even if she is not taking the clothing off her body and even if she had the item in her purse the entire day, just the fact of having to photocopy them will make her look over her shoulder before doing it.

He doesn't post much - but every time he does, it makes me realize I think I have a secret crush on Miraculix.

slave327-834-200
01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
He doesn't post much - but every time he does, it makes me realize I think I have a secret crush on Miraculix.

Did you say secret?! lol

Miraculix
01-14-2007, 08:08 PM
I am most flattered nowgirl, and yes -I do not post a lot.

My real life schedule does not allow for it. Sometimes I wish I was born 2000 years earlier and made my living with a sickle cutting mistletoes, but that is an entirely different story.

Rhabbi
02-13-2007, 12:48 PM
I know you only asked this of the doms, but this is part confession. As a sub online only, I have a very difficult time following through on punishments, though there have been few. My busy schedule leaves me last minute doing what is asked and then I don't do a good job. i.e. writing or limited contact

But not following through on a correction leaves me feeling terrible, because I try so hard to do a good job making an online D/s relationship work, with a full schedule R/l.

I will have to remeber this.

Actually, this is were trust comes in, especially online. I may never know if you lie about a punishment, but the fact that you sent me to this thread telss me something.