PDA

View Full Version : Pictures and your thoughts

Psynymph
12-08-2006, 12:27 PM
so i'm starting this thread to get people's opinions.... i mean why else would i start a thread?? lol

i'm going to post random pictures, most likely displaying different fetishes associated directly to bdsm.

i want everyone who looks at the pictures to post how the pictures make them feel. and please be descriptive.

what you like about the picture, what you dont like. what you think of the models. the props or toys if any are used. the emotion or attitude that is displayed, if any. so on.

~~~~~~~~~~

my thoughts on these two pictures are as follows.

the one of the boot on the kneeling girl's head.....makes me wet. looking at it causes that flush of warmth througout my body. because it's such a blatant act of ownership. my thoughts are that she mildly pissed him off in some way, perhaps in front of others. she was made to strip and kneel. then while he lectured on her on why she was bad, he attached the collar and leash. then she made the mistake of talking back. hence this scene.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Hot photo, It made me think of a woman being trained to submit. One not as good as her master might like.

Jim
12-10-2006, 09:40 PM
i want everyone who looks at the pictures to post how the pictures make them feel. and please be descriptive.

when i saw the picture , i wondered about what would have happened before the photo was taken , and also what happens next ??

wolfs_lilgirl
12-10-2006, 10:02 PM
it makes me wet.....

Guest 91108
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I think she should have been spanked next. that isn't enough yet. muwhahahaa!!!!

Lee Boudine
12-11-2006, 05:35 AM
I have stated before how pictures of females being stripped (torn garments) or forced to undress ( removing clothing) excites me. This is the ultimate submission in my opinion: the taking of the individuals dignity and moral authority: the ultimate demeaning short of rape and torture. It is the highest point of sexuality short of orgasm. I wonder why it is not the subject of more photography and art ?

karin
12-11-2006, 05:37 AM
makes me ache..to be her

Warbaby1943
12-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Can't see them well enough to comment. For some reason this thread is not allowing them to open into a larger photo to see more detail.

himind
12-17-2006, 08:46 AM
I imagine she's kneeling under her master's foot reciting the oath of ownership,agreeing to submit to him in any way he wishes...

msnaughtygrrl
01-21-2007, 07:25 AM
makes me ache..to be her
i can definately relate to that thought mmmm mmm naughty