PDA

View Full Version : Male on Male fantasy

lostsoul1977
12-12-2006, 07:49 AM
I have a fantasy of being the slave of a master (unusual for a male I know) and wonder about the things that he would get me to do and what he would want to do to me.

I can but dream......:rolleyes:

Alex Bragi
12-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Why do you think it's "unusual"?

I've read plently of hot stories about Masters and their male submissives.

lostsoul1977
12-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the reply. I am wondering whether there is any one out there who shares that fantasy?

mina
12-31-2006, 02:35 AM
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of men who fantasize about that. And a lot of men who actually have male Masters in real life too... It seems like when most vanilla people think of BDSM, the first thing they think of is gay guys in leather getting whipped lol.

lostsoul1977
01-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Probably lol.

But is there any one out there who would admit to it? Are they all scared?

Longterm247
01-01-2007, 05:49 PM
I am a 20 year old male and the idea of being a slave of a much older sadistic Master is very much a turn-on.

I would rather be more of a pig slave, confinement, mummification, bondage, cop/prisoner scenario, foot worship, oral worship etc. Anything really.

Sextoymaker
01-03-2007, 04:54 AM
Well I am fairly straight but have had male subs so go figure. It depends on what is required at the time. I know that a sub is generally a sub whatever the gender. If that helps. Live your fantasy out and see how you feel.

StillBehindBlueEyes
01-07-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm not a guy but I love M/m I like to give my female lead (usually a pet) a partner who is also a pet. I think it just adds a lot of spice when a pet is dominated by a pet who shares the same Master. So many spots you can put conflict.

dynamicbuttler
01-07-2007, 08:53 AM
I totally understand where you're coming from. I recently discovered my man on man fantasy, and am still a little ashamed and a little arroused. It involves being the slave to a beautiful mistress who humiliates me by making me suck guys take it up the ass and then watch each and every one of them fuck her right in front of me. this gets me jealous because they're all big and strong, unlike me. They make her cum just from fucking her- something i've never done. Her orgasms are so intense, her eyes roll to the back of her head. When they're all done, she makes me lick her clean of all the sweat and cum, and then I'm finally allowed to cum when she ties me down and fucks me. She fucks me really fast and really hard, calling me a wimp who can't fuck to save my life. She told me she just had to get real men elsewhere, and then she puts her cigarette out on my chest at the moment i climax.

lostsoul1977
01-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Nice to know that I am not alone. Thanks all for replying I don't feel that I am so weird now.

Cheers

Sextoymaker
01-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I totally understand where you're coming from. I recently discovered my man on man fantasy, and am still a little ashamed and a little arroused. It involves being the slave to a beautiful mistress who humiliates me by making me suck guys take it up the ass and then watch each and every one of them fuck her right in front of me. this gets me jealous because they're all big and strong, unlike me. They make her cum just from fucking her- something i've never done. Her orgasms are so intense, her eyes roll to the back of her head. When they're all done, she makes me lick her clean of all the sweat and cum, and then I'm finally allowed to cum when she ties me down and fucks me. She fucks me really fast and really hard, calling me a wimp who can't fuck to save my life. She told me she just had to get real men elsewhere, and then she puts her cigarette out on my chest at the moment i climax.

Commonly called cuckolding i suggest you allow her to use a chastity device as well! Cheers

TomOfSweden
01-15-2007, 04:34 AM
I'm a straight guy who's dominated women most of my time, but I sometimes have periods of trying new things and one of them was me being a slave to a man. I actually met a couple of men. I learned the joys of anal sex. But the lifestyle has a few lacking elements to make my life complete so I reverted to my old dominant self again. I'm not really a switch. I just like playing around and I'm happy I did. I still haven't figured out exactly what it is that makes me straight. Human social interaction when it comes to sex is so incredibly complex.

I worked off my shame-bone years ago. Worrying about what is sexually acceptable in the community I couldn't give a rats ass about, and I definitely don't have the energy to focus on it. Maybe this is just because I've lived in big cities all my life, and people don't judge others sexuality as much here.

edit: I just remembered one Master I had who put me in a rubber transvestite outfit. He even had high-heeled shoes that fit my big male feet. Quite an experience. I like rubber so I was all for it. I taught me to respect women in high heels. It's a bitch walking in.

niteshade
02-09-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm a bi sub/switch who love to give and receive a big dick .
i marred ,so only get it or give on line , but even on the net it is a fantastic feeling.
just remember its like fucking a woman only titer.
i would love to chat with you and may be cornet.
either way i wish you the best.

TomOfSweden
02-09-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm a bi sub/switch who love to give and receive a big dick .
i marred ,so only get it or give on line , but even on the net it is a fantastic feeling.
just remember its like fucking a woman only titer.
i would love to chat with you and may be cornet.
either way i wish you the best.

But liking to get fucked in the ass is hardly only for gays

IWearThongs
02-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Im a male and i have a pretty similar fantasy. The only difference is there is only one guy i would like it to be. Hes a good friend of mine and for reasons i dont understand i find him attractive. He is the only male i have ever been attracted to. I would love for him to tie me up, spank me, fuck me, and torture me in any other way he pleases. I also want to suck his cock. On more than one occasion ive tried to reveal this to him. if he would say things like "suck my dick" i would say "okay" or "pull it out" but he always assumes i am joking. I also have a fantasy that him and his incredibly sexy girlfriend take me as their sex slave and keep me in captivity for weeks, torturing me to no end.

lostsoul1977
02-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Im a male and i have a pretty similar fantasy. The only difference is there is only one guy i would like it to be. Hes a good friend of mine and for reasons i dont understand i find him attractive. He is the only male i have ever been attracted to. I would love for him to tie me up, spank me, fuck me, and torture me in any other way he pleases. I also want to suck his cock. On more than one occasion ive tried to reveal this to him. if he would say things like "suck my dick" i would say "okay" or "pull it out" but he always assumes i am joking. I also have a fantasy that him and his incredibly sexy girlfriend take me as their sex slave and keep me in captivity for weeks, torturing me to no end.

I so know how you feel......

slavescout74
01-30-2008, 09:53 AM
I had this fantasy when I was younger of being abducted by by 4 or 5 guys, when I was in my teens they were white, as I got older they were black. I would be held captive and tortured until I agreed to be there slave. What I didn't realize was the leader was a pimp and the rest of the guys were his enforcers.
The second part of the fantasy was that me and maybe two or three white slaves would be serving clients while our black captors played cards in the next room. Every once in a while, one of us would get out of line, be taken to the basement naked, worked over and hosed down.
Curiosly, I still get excited thinking about this.

ponytrainer12
03-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Even though I was most always dominant male over female, I often fantasized about being the slave to a dominant older man. We would be older with a white beard and a master sadist. He kept me in a cramped cage. He would releae me only for extensive punishment or to satisfy his (or his guests) insatiable cocks. My cock would be strapped tight all the time, bulging and aching for relaese, which was almost never allowed. I was forced to wear a thick butt plug at all times and tight stinging nipple clamps for our "play."

Punishments were whippings and the rack. When I waslet out to satisfy is lusts. I was always on my knees wiht a thick neck collar and my arms boung behind my back. Sessions began with extensive feet licking, followed by long and slow licking of his genitals. If i was not constantly pleasing him, he would encourage better performance with a crop. I fantasized of long evenings working on his cock, while he reclined with a bandy and cigar.

Now, that I am older and have a white beard I do have fantasies that I am holding a nasty crop as I have a brandy and cigar while a much younger man kneels between my legs. His reluctant toung begins its nightly ritual..

mistressannsslave
03-06-2008, 03:57 PM
i've thougth about it before and my mistress wants me to find a master who will train me like she has a bit and know when to keep me in line....its not unusal to think like that honestly and dont try to hide urself from it all it does is hurt you mentally

csub4u
03-07-2008, 12:45 PM
hi i also seek to be dominated by a hung master and hie friends e-mail me if you want to explore