PDA

View Full Version : Submissive and stiffness...

janine80
12-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Im wondering to all those submissive men out there...
Do you only get a hardon when your Mistress is putting you down and such... Or are you like most guys and just need to look at your Misstress and you get hard??
And what about if you have a fetish ... do you need to have your fetish in play or is sex is out of the question if its not in play..??
Just a thought...

Msub44f
12-13-2006, 10:55 AM
I get hard as soon as my Mistress starts putting me in leather cuffs and coller and then the fun begins, sex is never out of the question I will go down on her untill she cums in my mouth then I ask if I can cum and my Mistress will tell me how I can.

dynamicbuttler
01-01-2007, 01:32 PM
This is an interesting question. One of the things I've found fascinating about my love for femdom is that I'm not like most guys. I could get a hard on from seeing a naked girl, but it would be a boring and meaningless hard on. It would have no point, and I'd lose interest. What the girl does is actually MUCH more of a turn on than how she looks. Don't get me wrong. I love good looking girls, especially tall ones with some lean muscle and nice tits and not too skinny or fat, but it's nowhere near as important as what they do. For example, I would rather be with a fat girl who knows how to degrade me and hurt me than be with a beautiful girl who was into vanilla sex and treated me as an equal.

And about fettishes, if you're reffering to femdom and such, sex to me is out of the question if the girl is not 100% in charge. People call it close minded, but it's how I was born. I can't be the boss and I can't eb an equal partner. For me, femdom is an absolute necesity. True fact: I'd rather be with a domme that permanently denied me orgasms (assuming i could jerk off beyhind her back) than have to be with a girl who was a submissive, neutral or even switch.

gregor2001us
01-05-2007, 06:41 AM
There is not a simple answer to this for me. I can get hard just looking at a nice lady, just getting tied up, just telling my Domme about a fantasy I had. Sex is great in its vanilla forms, and even hotter if it feeds my kink.

I would say that for me, the more confident a woman is with her sexuality and her dominance, the more turned on I am. If I can percieve that she is enjoying it and doing what SHE wants, the hotter it is for me. But it is more the way she moves, her tone of voice, what she says. It isn't what she does sexually.

But that is my perspective on it and my core kink is to be a sexual slave to women, with me ending up denied a lot of the time. I am sure there are many different perspectives that others have.

Cheers!

dynamicbuttler
01-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Oh, pardon my manners... I forgot the one thing that gets me hard the most. CONFIDENCE. I know how cliche and unoriginal this sounds, but it's true. A sheepish, shy domme who looks ashamed or underly confident will get nothing done, and appear more submissive than dominant. Nothing is sexier than a girl who knows what she wants. You should not wonder if we're enjoying what you're doing, but rather wonder what YOU feel like doing next. If you were to fulfill your sub's every fantasy, he wouldn't be much of a sub... he'd be using you as a toy to live out his own fantasies. Besides, as a male sub myself, part of the fun is being told what to do. Sure, I have my little fantasies, but being forced to fulfill the dommes' is SO much more fun!!! Part of the fun is that she will have different preferences. For example, a sub who's never cared much for feet may find himself forced to kiss yours for 20 minutes straight. This will be utterly new to him, and though not his personal fantasy, fun in and of itself.

I sincerely hope you take what I said to heart. All you have to do is rough him up, keep that smirk on your face, and think of him as the toy he is. He'll in the end be much much happier for it. Know what you want. Take it, it's yours.

Good luck :)

pennytied
01-16-2007, 03:53 AM
I am pretty much sub 24/7
Most of the time iam locked in a cb3000 and denied any orgasm unless my mistress feels like treating me.
When not wearing the CB3000 I still get erections when i see pretty ladies, or just for no reason at all.
The thing i enjoy most is having to pleasure my mistress whilst being denied a hard on.
Even better is when my mistress allows me to insert my cock in her pussy but i am not allowed to come. I then get locked back in the cb 3000 for a very sleepless night.
It is all worth it for that very special moment when i get to come.

Xelebes
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Poofing is required if I'm not in the mood. Otherwise there really isn't much to be said about fetishes and the sort.

cockslaveboi
05-10-2007, 01:09 AM
im a fairly new submissive and i've only recently entered into my first M/s relationship. my Master has indicated he would like to train me better control of my hardons but i have no idea how He intends to manage it. I find i get hard when i see him, hear him or recieve a txt message from him. i do have a number of fetishes but none of them have to be in play for sex to be an option.

Jensen036
05-25-2007, 07:36 AM
I am like any other man and love to look at pretty women. Usually I don't become aroused due to my cbt but when it is free, yes it becomes hard. I get hard quicker at the sight of my mistress but other than that, yes.

lucyboy
05-25-2007, 09:02 PM
I agree with dynamicbuttler. I have a thing for athletic, toned women who are larger than the average women. Kind of like the woman in you're pic buttler.

Not muscle monsters but naturally big athletically toned women.

Thighs!!!! oh my Buddha! strong female thighs. Oooops control yourself boy!!!!!!

The women I most fancy are usually to big for most guys tastes but for me.......sigh

I fancy so many women, whenever I have had a one night stand with an amazing sexy strong woman that I have pursued I have found them totally arousing from seeing them, to dating them, to kissing them all the way to the bedroom.

Where it stops and they surrender or expect some kind of loving romance to unfold and I think.....What no games?.......I'm in charge????

Aren't you going to throw me around? treat me mean and tease me??

Suddenly deep raw attraction has changed to embarrassed, confidence crushing and awkward apologies and excuses by mr floppy.

After that a worrying pressure sets in as I realise I have to perform or the embarrassment will be too much to take and she will feel rejected.

What follows is usually a need to get as far away from her as I can, to somewhere safe where no one expects me to be a man and I can be a sniveling little helpless sub without being judged for it.

It usually culminates in me ignoring her phone calls and constantly worrying about bumping in to her.

It's strange how such a potentially wonderful experience turns in to a knightmare in a matter of seconds.

And my vanilla friends just think I'm gay because I avoid women... They would never understand. How do you explain something like that????

It's funny with the sexual Dommes I have been with it is the otherway around.

I have yet to find a sexual Domme who I'm physically attracted to.

I have only found dommes who are older than my mum or very fat indeed so I only get hard when the dominance starts and lose it as soon as the dominance ends.

A wicked catch 22 to be stuck in.

I used to be able to have vanilla sex and really enjoyed it but that was when I always thought there was a slight possibility that something adventurous and exciting might happen.

After all my years working at this noticing that the chances of vanilla women doing something exciting are slim add the submissive habits I have formed and this has made vanilla sex almost impossible.

So I hold out hope that I will oneday I might meet a sexually Dominant woman I'm attracted to, then heaven awaits.

I sometimes think I should try hypnotherapy to overide my submissive habits and inability to find vanilla sex exciting.

My urge to be with a woman and the sexual attraction I feel is so primal and so deep it hurts allot when it goes unfulfilled and I see women I desire so much in the arms of another.

I know it sounds silly like a gay trying to cure himself but I so enjoyed vanilla sex in my mid 20's and the sense of mutual love I had when I had vanilla girlfriends I have never experienced since.

I am seriously thinking of some kind of invasive therapy to allow me to bring back my vanilla abilities.

The thought of being able to pursue all those women I adore and follow through on my desire is a very very very tempting and wonderful thought.

And due to the needle in the haystack situation with sexually dominant women I think it might make sense to make my sexuality fit reality rather than striving to make reality fit my sexuality.

If I can restore my vanilla abilities then I can still search for my Domme but enjoy a normal healthy sex life in the meantime.

What do you guys think??????

lucyboy
05-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Cockslaveboy

I have always found the idea of male to male domination exciting, it has a forbidden element that male female attraction doesn't.

And guys are so ready to be dominant and don't accuse me of topping from the bottom if I tell them my desires, infact my desires usually turn men on and the same can't be said for women.

Dominance comes naturally to guys and sex is intrinsically tied to male domination where it is not to female Dommes who it is more about basic power and not sex

To kiss and suck an erect guy who is dominating me or kiss his feet is amazing but I find hairy bodies, muscle and masculinity a turn off, they would have to be totally smooth with a feminine physique and guys like that are usually sub.

So these desires only find an outlet with transvestites.

And I feel no emotional attachment to guys and a longing for feminine attention. so I could never settle for a relationship with a guy.

For me my bisexual urges are just physical nothing more.

sullensub
05-26-2007, 11:07 PM
I find that "normal" sex doesn't interst me and I have never had a thought about the actual act of sex but all related to a fetish or bdsm thought. When I see an attractive person its a thought of her tying me up or such. However I have yet to have someone other then myself cause me to cum.