PDA

View Full Version : female jailbird needed

Cellmaster
12-13-2006, 05:21 PM
looking for a female for me prison guard you jailbird.

violet girl{MM}
12-14-2006, 06:59 PM
i am interested in being your prisoner.

monak06
12-21-2006, 12:52 PM
the guard brings me in. i'm in a short miniskirt and white blouse, the top two buttons open. wearing no bra, my nipplies are piercing through the blouse.

Cellmaster
12-22-2006, 11:57 AM
as cellmaster reports for duty he finds there are two new sluts in his jail. cellmaster yells at the sluts strip and describe for me who you are.

violet girl{MM}
12-22-2006, 04:45 PM
I step forward and begin to take off my grey blouse. As I begin unbuttoning the top, I say, "My name is Violet. I am 24, a college student and a sales associate for a clothing store part time."

The blouse falls free of my body, and You notice that my nipples are showing through the material of my bra. They are fully erect, and form hard mounds as I unbutton my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Standing before you in my bra and panties, I shiver as a breeze moves past me. I blush as I feel Your eyes move over my body--taking in every curve.

"Take off the rest, slut!" You shout.

Frightened, I quickly remove the panties, and the bra. You see my shaved crotch and ample breast fall free of the clothing and snicker loudly.

"Cold, slut?" You sneer as I notice that my breasts are sticking out like cones, trembling wildly.

"Scared, Sir." I reply meekly, trying feebly to hide my breasts and crotch with my hands and arms.

"Arms at your side, whore!" You scream, causing me to start crying as I quickly move my arms to my sides.

You walk up and stick two fingers harshly into my vagina as you squeeze and pinch my left nipple with the other. I moan in surprise as tears stream down my face.

"Wet already, I see..." You comment as You pull two wet fingers out of my crotch. "Yes...you will do just fine. Better pace yourself, bitch. You are here for a long time. Don't want you to wear yourself out, too quickly now."

I look into Your eyes as You finish Your statement, and You quickly backhand me across the face. "The eyes of a slut should always face the floor. Understand, bitch?"

I fall to my knees in pain and feel my right eye burning. You grab a fistful of my hair with one hand, and unzip your pants with the other.

"Make yourself useful, slut!" You order as you move Your penis in front of my mouth. Thinking that pleasing You may help get me out of this situation faster, I take You in my mouth.

monak06
12-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I watch violet service the guard as i slip my skirt past my thighs. It falls to the floor, leaving me in a blouse and panties. i unbutton my blouse and pull it off my body. It reveals my 38 d breasts, nipples firm and pointing forward. I stand at attention, staring at violet, my own pussy moist.

"Come here, mona" the guard instructs.

I move closer to the guard, who is holding violet by the head. he removes one hand and pulls me close to him. His badge presses against my breast. It's cold metal makes me shudder. I can smell his cologne. His cheek passes by mine. He takes a sniff.

"Very nice, mona." he smiles. He then takes my nipple and gives it a violent pinch. I cry out!

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh" I exclaim.

"Stay still, mona," he says, "or else there will be punishment."

I try to stay still, my nipple still in his tight grip. My legs separate slightly, trying to keep from falling.

"Turn around and bend over, slut" the guard instructs.

I do as i am told. Bending over, i spread my legs and expose my body to him. i can feel the cool breeze of the air conditioner blow past my legs. i place my hands on my knees.

"No, slut, grab your ankles" the guard yells.

I grab my ankles, trying the keep the blood from flowing to my head. i can see him holding onto violet and pumping his organ into his mouth. He raises his head, breathing heavily. Finally, he releases his spearm into violet's mouth. She swallows reluctantly. He sighs and pulls his cock from her mouth. He pushes her away. I take a deep breath.

"It's your turn now" as he moves towards me.

monak06
12-27-2006, 02:50 PM
The guard walks towards me, ready for more. He is tall and muscular, with a dark moustache. He quickly looks over my naked body, with my ass presented in such an obscene fashion. He places one arm around my waist. The other hand he smooths over my exposed buttocks. My ass shivers as his fingers separate my asscheeks.

"mmmmmmm, very nice" he says as he smiles and pushes one finger in my virgin asshole.

I gasp. The humiliation of being explored in such a manner made me blush. I tried to keep still, but my kneees were shaking. He gave my ass a large slap!

"Oooooooohh! That hurts!" I cried.

"Oh, so it hurts, does it!" He began to spank my ass in earnest now. He gave me 10 swats on one cheek, then another 10 on the other. My ass danced under his arm, squirming to get away, but he held me too tight. All I could do was suffer under his control.

He continued to make my behind red. He swatted my ass, moving his hand around so each part of my behind was made one red. Tears began to form and drip down my face, when he stopped. He stood up and grabbed my wrists. He began to drag me to the table.

"Bend over the table slut. And spread those legs."

I slowly did what I was told. My breasts pressed down on the cold, metal desk. I spread my legs, feeling my cunt being exposed to his gaze. He gave me one last swat with his hand, then opened a cabinet with an array of canes and whips in them. He removed a cane. It was thin and long. He whipped it in the air. I began to cry.

"No, oh no, Sir, you will hurt me with that!!" I begged.

It is exactly what you deserve, you slut! He took my wrists and grabbed the rope from the desk and tied them together. He then stretched my arms out and attached them to the hook at the end of the desk. He then tied each ankle to the posts of the desk. I trembled at how helpless I had become. I was exposed and waiting for the cane to fall on my defenseless behind.

He raises the cane in the air and brings it down hard on my ass.

"AAaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhh!" I scream at the top of my lungs. A long, red, welt, rises from my ass. My behind shakes from the pain of the cut. He raises the weapon again. "SWISH!" Another red welt rises just below the first.

I cry out again. "God, the pain, Sir stop, please!!" My legs began moving, struggling to get away from the pain. He cut my ass again and again. A total of 6 cuts of the cane made my ass as hot as fire. He threw the cane down, then unzipped his pants.

"Now the fun, cunt" he said.

SirTimothyk
01-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I enter the holding area and see Violet and Mona, licking my chops. I knew these two were hot when I saw their profiles in my office. Violet was licking her lips after sucking my officer and Mona was waiting for your introductory anal lesson. I looked at my officer and said "I'll take Violet in my office for some questioning."

He hands Violet to me and I bring her along to my office. "Welcome to County, Violet. I think you will like it here. Or rather, I think we will enjoy having you." She looked sheepishly down at the floor, embarassed by her nakedness.

"Now, before we put you in your cell, we will need to make another inspection. Give me your hands." Violet gives him her hands and he takes the cuffs and puts them back on her wrists. He then attaches them to a rope and throws the rope over the wooden beams that run across his office. He pulls them tight, so she is left on tiptoes. He walks to the table, then picks up the candle that was lit when she entered the room. He brings the candle close to her right breast and then begins to drip wax across her breast.

She screams.

violet girl{MM}
01-05-2007, 05:31 PM
I follow You after being handcuffed. You grab my arm roughly and drag me into Your office. I notice ropes affixed in different locations on beams running around the room. I begin to softly cry as You take my handcuffed hands and attach a rope to them. You quickly tie me to wooden beams so tightly that I am nearly lifted off the floor. As I feel my toes grazing the floor, I look up and notice You picking up a candle. My crying becomes louder as You approach me with the candle. You bring the candle close to my right nipple and laugh as I try to struggle in my bonds to get away from the flame. You tip the candle, and the hot white wax falls upon my naked nipple. I scream and begin fiercely squirming in my restraints.

"No!!! Please!!! Stop! Augh!!!!" I scream out.

"Shut up, cunt!!" You yell and smack me across the face.

I sob uncontrollably and begin to whimper as well. Annoyed by this display, You quickly reach into a nearby drawer and produce a large ball gag. You push the ball into my mouth viciously causing me to begin choking slightly. You adjust the gag and tightly buckle it.

"Now, slut, where were we?" You smile wickedly as You pick up the candle again.

Unable to make any sounds, I moan loudly as tears continue to stream down my face. Again You bring the flame close to my right breast and drop hot wax onto my waiting nipple. I squirm violently and try kicking my feet in desparation.

"Fucking bitch!!" You yell as one of my feet catches You near the groin. Quickly You grab a fistful of my hair and punch me in the face. You then go to Your desk and remove a heavy pair of iron shackles. You lock them on my feet and attach the D rings on either side of my ankles to chains on a beam that runs near the floor.

Resigned to the fact that I am basically immobilized, I stop struggling and close my eyes, praying for this nightmare to end...

SirTimothyk
01-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Bruised and angry, I lower the candle between your legs. It begins to drip down your mound, between your pussy lips, and into your cunt. You scream through your gag and struggle against your bonds. Tears run down your cheeks as the wax cools on your nipples and pussy. I put the candle down and reach for my whip. I reach back and SWISH! a red welt rises across your breasts. You cry out and I give you another. Wax falls to the floor. "One more, my lovely" I say with a smile. The whip slashes between your legs, the tip slashing against your wet pussylips.

violet girl{MM}
01-08-2007, 06:30 PM
The pain from the whip causes me to pass out briefly. The next crack brings me back, however. The red slashes across my breasts and cunt have You aroused. You drop Your whip, unzip Your pants and enter my red, throbbing slit. I struggle violently against my bonds as You continue to pound into me.

SirTimothyk
01-08-2007, 08:25 PM
i lift your legs high while holding your red behind, pumping my staff into your wet pussy. Again and again, my throbbing member reaches deep into your hot box. My hands gripping your asscheeks, two fingers suddenly pinch your abused flesh! You yelp, then get tighter, making me moan with excitement. Then, all of a sudden, I look up and yell, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!"

I explode! My essence squirts into your pussy. I grip you tighter, then release.

violet girl{MM}
01-09-2007, 06:36 AM
You pull out of me and walk over to my face. You undo the gag and force Your member into my mouth.

"Clean it up, slut!" You yell as I begin sucking You off.

You moan in pleasure as my tongue moves around Your shaft, careful to not miss any of the cum coating it. As I complete my task, You reach into a nearby drawer and produce a metal collar. You fumble with the hasp as I continue to service You. Moaning in pleasure, You open the collar wide.

"Enough, cunt!" You shout pulling out of my mouth.

You bring the collar close to my face so that I can view it. I notice that it is engraved with the phrase "SirTimothyk's Slut" on the front in large lettering.

"No!" I gasp as You grin wickedly.

"You're Mine now, slut!" You growl as You quickly place the collar around my neck and lock it shut....

SirTimothyk
01-11-2007, 08:00 PM
"Now, we need to celebrate, slut!" I release you from your bonds only to drag you to the easy chair in the office. I pull you across the arm of the chair, then pull the ropes that hold your wrists to the other end of the chair. Tying the rope to the special eye bolt at the bottom of the chair, I pull you so your ass is high in the air. I reach over and open my special black bag of toys. I pull out a wooden paddle. I swing it in the air, then SPLAT!! A red spot appears on your ass. Ten more swats make your ass dance in the air, your legs bend.

"You like the paddle, huh?" I ask. You nod slightly, exhausted after the wax and the fuck. I give her ten more with the paddle, then move closer to her, holding her ass, spreading her legs. Finally, I take my staff and push it towards her tight asshole. I begin to press in. One inch goes in, then another.

How do you like that?