PDA

View Full Version : F is for Fun

_ID_
12-15-2006, 02:14 PM
So after much thinking, I decided to pick fun as the choice for F. Why, well because that really is the point of the whole idea of BDSM isn't it? You enjoy a dynamic or activity in BDSM because it; feels good / is perverse / makes you happy to do it.... whatever the case.

So on the the subject of the thread, and where I would like to start. You started into BDSM because you felt the need to do so. So regardless of how long you have been doing BDSM. What activity do you find fun? Is it flogging or being flogged. Is it serving or being served. Is it the joy of fucking with the subs mind or having your mind fucked with? Please tell us, and when you do, tell us why it is fun for you.

I expect this to be a variation of the fetish thread, but I figured there would be some other activities that wouldn't get included in a fetish type discussion.

So I turn this thread over you you... the members of the library.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause if your not, why the fuck are you doing it?

V/R
ID

fantassy
12-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Excellent choice, ID. Fun is indeed what it is all about. Sometimes I think people take their submission so seriously, they forget about the fun factor. For me the entire D/S experience is fun. I'm lucky enough to have a Dom who believe if it ain't turning me on, there is not point in doing it. How excellent it is to know that I can only please my Dom by getting totally aroused and on edge. Our kink of course is Orgasm control. He loves to torture me by bringing me to verge an keeping me there . . . for hours . . . sometimes days.

What fun!

fantassy

lily27
12-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Ooooh, good one ID. It IS all about the fun!!

Of course, playing is fun. That's why we call it "play." What I find the most fun is pushing limits. Trying new things, going further, its all great.

I also enjoy trying to push the limits with Sir. As anyone who knows me will tell you, sometimes my mouth gets away with me. But when I come out with something particularly cheeky, and He is laughing too hard to punish me, it is great fun.

....although he usually remembers and punishes me some time later.....but that is fun too!!

vistana
12-17-2006, 02:30 AM
I like this topic!

There are a ton of different things that I love to do, and might describe as fun afterwards, but at the time I'm not thinking 'fun' so much as some other choice adjectives...

One thing that I can say for sure is lots of fun at the time, is when my masochist is showing big time, and he indulges me. We will sit around, and he'll grab a cane and whack me as hard as he can. Generally this is followed by a few curses and then giggles. I will laugh my ass off, then he does it again. Stingy pain does that, it makes me giggle. Or, more correctly, it makes me curse then giggle.

So that's my most fun activity...not necessarily my favourite, but that one that's FUN! Getting hit really hard with something viciously stingy.
...man, masochism is so much fun! :D

satincuffs
12-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Here's one example of fun: My partner likes to watch a couple of TV shows that I have little or no interest in. I like to be tied up. So, I end up occasionally watching some show (or simply listening, since I'm usually blindfolded!) and she gets companionship that she'd miss out on otherwise.

It's one of those "learned response" things I guess, when seeing something queued up on the Tivo causes arousal. :-)

gagged_Louise
12-25-2006, 08:48 AM
I remember Jon Spencer (of bands Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and Boss Hog) giving this nice answer to the question "How dio you come up with the name?" for the latter band

"Me and the bass player were sitting in the local pizzeria discussing musical ideas after a session of sex playing at my place. Up there we'd left my girl, Christina, hogtied hard, gagged, with a buttplug and a dildo up her ass and a walkman with Ministry playing on *loud* volume fastened to her head. Now, that was the kind of domination thing that happened to fit the new band."
"

Christina Martinez also sings in Boss Hog. I don't have to tell you I've wanted to emulate that situation.

Widget
12-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Fun hehe well that is what makes it sooooo soo good I think. I remember one time I spent an afternoon talking dirty to someone and asked them to stop by my place of work on thier way home. When they did I came out to meet them and took my very wet fingers ( I had gone into the washroom by the back door and ran them through my pussy first) and rubbed them on his lips, got out of the truck smiled and went back to work. Needless to say i had a few messages about wanting to come over which I ignored for a dutiful length of time before finally "giving" in to it....that was very fun...

Flaming_Redhead
12-26-2006, 10:36 AM
I love teasing and being teased. For me, flirting and being a tease is great fun! Of course, to anyone who knows me, this is an understatement. Methinks the lady doth protest too much....heh heh heh.

I1985
12-26-2006, 11:05 AM
I thought the F was of Flaming-Redhead, hmm, a well Fun is just about the same...

Flaming_Redhead
12-26-2006, 08:47 PM
I thought the F was of Flaming-Redhead, hmm, a well Fun is just about the same...

LMFAO!!! It's my middle name....*whispers* Don't believe them when they tell you my middle name is trouble. *snickers*

TheDeSade
12-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Fun. . . .shouldn't it all be fun . . . I mean . . isn't that what we are here for anyway . . . .

cariad
12-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Well Fun sounds good to me - whether it is light hearted teasing fun, or powerful intense D/s or s/m fun. Hmmmmmm, goes off into a happy trance...

cariad

Sextoymaker
12-27-2006, 05:13 AM
Fun well here is a thought

Fun is complete submission and trust.
Fun is complete control of yourself and your mate.
Fun is commiting a infraction knowing that punishment awaits.
Fun is satisfying this compultion for punishment.
Fun is satisfying the sexual desires.
Fun is prolonging the satisfying of sexual desires.
Fun is knowing your place and respecting yourself as such.
Fun is complete when you and your partner is happy and satisfied.

cariad
12-27-2006, 05:48 AM
and Fun is the honesty with yourself to enjoy the above?

Guest 91108
01-06-2007, 04:56 AM
Fun , to me , also means that the two participants don't take things so seriously that it affects how they interact when not in scene ...
Since not every one is 24/7 and even those that are...
I think it would help for them to remember that......

smilie
01-11-2007, 01:14 PM
I think Fun is in the learning . It may be in learning your limits or learning what is expexted of you or even just learning which belt you like the most, But learning that you are safe and sounds under the watchful eye of your master is the best to me and having learned that its OK to enjoy it has been the most fun for me.