PDA

View Full Version : Another forum suggestion...

Beethovenfan
07-10-2002, 11:46 AM
One thing that struck me about this forum when I first explored it recently was the amount of posts that didn't get a response. This discourages people from posting again.

On a VB Programming forum that I regularly use Every single post no matter how simple, difficult, unreadable or confusing gets a reply from the regular contributors. As a result, the forum is extremely successful.

So my suggestion is when somebody makes a post, particularly a new member, it's important that he or she gets a suitable response.

It sounds like I'm preaching but it really is that simple!

BF

kimberly
07-10-2002, 05:07 PM
as a new member myself......i agree *giggles*

Master's slave and soulmate,
kimberly{P}

Paul{k}
07-11-2002, 09:55 AM
There is no doubt that taking the time to read and answer posts promotes a healthy and vibrant exchange of ideas. In My opinion, suggesting that is not preaching...it's good common sense.

kimberly's Master and Soulmate,

Paul{k}

jeyline
04-20-2003, 05:18 PM
*Agrees with all that is said*. This place is pretty dead except for three or four members, and there's only so much a small group of people can respond to.

Paul{k}
04-20-2003, 08:19 PM
O/our numbers may be small right now, but a dedicated handful of E/enthusiasts can work wonders, provided T/they are willing to take the time to read and answer posts...such as here. This is spring. E/everybody's blood is (or should be :D) running hotter in T/their veins. Come on, E/everyone. Let's make a new start and, if W/we do, O/others will follow.

kimberly's Master and Soulmate,

Paul{k}

BDSM_Tourguide
04-20-2003, 08:49 PM
... no more slashes. It's making my eyes go funny.

:)

Paul{k}
04-20-2003, 08:52 PM
Since You said "please," Tourguide...why, then...You have Your wish. No more slashes.

Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P},

Paul{k}