PDA

View Full Version : Join the game :-)

dolphin73
12-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Hi,
this is the first chapter of the (hopefully) never ending story. All of you are invited to write a second chapter (and a third, fourth... :hihi:
I hope you people like this little game and lots of you will join. Maybe we will create a bestseller lol
Please ignore the mistakes as I´m not that perfect...
Have fun
Dolphin

The moment Susi entered the hotel lobby she wasn´t feeling comfortable at all. `What am I doing here?´ she thought. It wasn´t because she didn´t like the idea of meeting Eric at last but she always thought of meeting him upon other terms. He knew almost everything about her and she had never seen or heard him at all. Susi never experienced a dominant man in real life and she now was both curious and a little frightened.
At the beginning of the week she received a letter with his “instructions” for this evening. He wrote that she should wear a blouse and a short skirt and come to this hotel Friday at 10 p.m.. At the reception desk she should tell the clerk that she was expected for a meeting.
And here she was. In the middle of the lobby and very doubtful. Should she really go ahead and play this little game Eric wanted her to? Her stomach started to prickle as she approached the reception desk.
“Miss, how can I help you?” asked the clerk.
“Um, there is a meeting today.” she answered.
“Oh yes, the meeting is in room 614 on the 6th floor. Here is your keycard and have a nice stay.”
“Thank you.”
She moved to the elevator reluctantly. After a short while Susi was on the 6th floor and walked trough the corridor until she finally stood in front of room 614. She took a deep breath insert the keycard and opened the door. Slowly she moved into the hotel room when she hear a voice: “Leave the light out and walk over here.” In the darkness of the hotel room she walked to the shadow of the man standing there. “Nice that you made it in time, Susi.” She was paralyzed and couldn´t even say a simple Hello. “Turn around.” he commanded. She did as he told her. Susi´s heart was pounding when he came closer. With his right hand he touched her neck, her breast and finally he run over her leg until he touched the border of her skirt. “That´s my girl.” he said satisfied. She felt his hands on her shoulder when he turned her back to face him. Susi wanted to embrace him but he just pushed her arms downwards. “Just stand still.” A few seconds later she felt something that covered her eyes and was strapped on behind her head. “Don´t you think it´s dark enough in here Eric?” she said with a smile on her face but still insecure. There was no answer. Instead of that she felt his breath on her face and his hands touching her arms, putting them together behind her back. At last she heard the click of the handcuffs and felt the cold metal around her wrists. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it couldn´t beat any faster. “Do you like it?” he asked. “Yes Eric, I like it…..although…..it´s a little strange.” The silent between his words made the whole situation exciting even though Susi didn´t know if this excitement was in a positive or negative way. “Open your mouth.” The voice interrupted her thoughts. “Please Eric, this is exciting enough.” “I said open your mouth.” This time his words were more insisting. Without any further protest she opened her mouth and felt the big rubber ball put in place. After that he sealed her lips with duct tape. Right now Susi hoped that Eric would make a little joke and free her from all this like he always did during her chat sessions. But the only words she heard of him were: “You were expecting Eric. I´m sorry but he cannot come. I´m sure we will have lots of fun too.”

fantazmaster
12-18-2006, 03:57 AM
The strange man begins leading Susi to the door that adjoins to the suite next door and tells her "In fact Susi,Eric was so impressed with all your fantasies you
have been revealing to him,he just could not help but get in contact with us.See,my organization is very uniquely qualified to more than fulfill each and every one of these fantasies for you and then some." Susi tries to protest,but finds the ball gag is very effective in not allowing her to talk,with her protests being reduced to a series of muted,mmmph like sounds.

The man opens the door to the suite next door and Susi feels an additional pair of hands grabbing her upper arms and then firmly leading her into the next door suite.The two men position Susi at the foot of the king size bed at the rear of the suite and the strange man nods assent to yet another man and he then says to Susi "Matter of fact Susi,Eric told us one of your very favorite fantasies is to be made totally unconcious and then waking up hours later, not knowing where you are or how you got there and then subjected to all sorts of rough treatment.Is that really your favorite Susi?.You can nod your head for us,if it is." Susi,hesitates,then reluctantly nods her head yes,with more muted mmmmphs coming from behind the ball gag.
The third man then walks up to Susi's left side and places a hypodermic
injector against her left upper arm and Susi jerks slightly at the small sting
of the needle.In a few seconds she starts to collapse,but Susi's collapsing form is guided onto the king size bed.The strange man and his companions look over the totally unconcious Susi and the three other well restrained and
totally unconcious females occupying the bed with the strange man saying"Ok,lets start bringing in the trunks and get these four packed up and on the truck.Remember now,move them downstairs one trunk at a time,I don't want it to look like a small trunk parade that will attract attention of any sort."

Psynymph
12-18-2006, 04:31 PM
i moved the thread because it belongs here a bit better than sexual fantasy.....

fantazmaster
12-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Ah ,I found this thread again and here I thought it had been deleted or otherwise withdrawn.This sudden movement had me in agony as I did spend several hours today writing further chapters which moves things from the basic scene setting to details of a more sexual nature.Qute frankly I am hesitant to post these later chapters, as I cannot ascertain whether or not the readers will have to search for this thread yet again.this in concert with my being a contributor and also having to search and hopefully locate this thread.

i moved the thread because it belongs here a bit better than sexual fantasy.....

fantazmaster
12-22-2006, 04:44 AM
Susi and the other three females are each quickly secured each in one of the four waiting trunks.The trunks on the outside were designed to appear virtually unnoticeable,being black in color and festooned with numerous airline stickers and tags.Inside each trunk was lined with a thick layer of acoustic foam,with air to the trunk's occupant being supplied by a small series of baffles.Had Susi or the others shaken off the effects of the hypo,their loudest screams in the trunk would not be above a soft whisper to anyone standing a foot away from the trunk.

The trunks were taken,one at a time to the truck at the hotel basement loading dock and secured to the left wall of the truck's cargo area.Once all the trunks were loaded and secured,the truck cranks up and drives to the nearby airport and drives to the area that services private jets.The truck backs up to a twin engine jet and the 4 trunks containing Susi and the three other females are loaded into the jet's pressurized cargo area,joining eight other trunks loaded minutes earlier.

The strange man that greeted Susi arrives as the last trunk is secured and he looks over the 12 well secured trunks and nods his approval to the
waiting pilot as he settles into the copilot's seat.The pilot taxis to the standby runway and the jet takes it's place in the line of waiting private jets.
10 minutes later the jet takes off ,establishes altitude and heads southeast
on a heading that will take the jet to it's prefiled flight plan destination in the Carribean.
The pilot tells the strange man "We have some weather over the whole island chain,so we may have a bumpy ride just before landing." The strange man nods and replies "Not a problem,our guests back there will not wake up until a few hours after we land." he chuckles and says "Even if they do wake up,a few bumps and dips will be nothing compared to the surprises we have waiting for them."