PDA

View Full Version : Controlling the urge

Starchaser2006
12-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Greetings all!
I just have a quick question. For the women out there, do you usually feel a bit more....eh...for lack of a better word.....horny (or could just say aroused :blurp_ani ) during some times of the month? Probably if you aren't doing any birth control....
Anyway, do any of your masters/mistresses try to control it? What I mean is, do they do something special during this time? Do they have you wear a chastity belt to keep you from playing with yourself? Do they use it to their advantage? Do they utilize as a torture or punishment?

And for those of you who are aroused...well...all the time (hee hee), I still ask the same questions.

Sorry dears, I'm just curious, as there are times of the month where I could care less and other times where I NEED contact....and was wondering if there is something my Master could do that could even that out a bit.

Thanks!

DrkRvn
12-17-2006, 11:11 PM
i am pretty horny all the time, and my Master is still new to bdsm so he is just starting to learn how to use and control it, but currently i am not allowed to masterbate, let alone cum wiht out his permission under penalty of a cropping....

PS Love your avatar

Stone
12-18-2006, 12:30 PM
I control my little sluts orgasms she can only have one if i allow her too.she can only masterbate if she asks for permission and then cant cum unless i say she can.

tessa
01-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Sorry dears, I'm just curious, as there are times of the month where I could care less and other times where I NEED contact....and was wondering if there is something my Master could do that could even that out a bit.

Thanks!

Hi Starchaser! Well, unless your Master can control hormones (oh, to have that control, hmm?), He probably won't be able to even that out for you. That said, when those times hit me, my Dominant pretty much knows about it...kind of difficult to ignore the pitiful begging. :o He chooses whether to be a bit sadistic with it or whether to allow us both to wring every ounce of pleasure out of it we can. Just in terms of a body reacting during those insanely aroused times, the more I...umm, indulge...the more intense the need becomes, so extra play time doesn't really help even that out for me. But it may for you? Maybe you both could just experiment with different ways of handling "those times". It couldn't hurt, and if it does, well... :woohoo:

Best of luck!
tessa

cockslaveboi
05-10-2007, 01:23 AM
im a novice male slave and my Master has recently forbidden me to masturbate without his permission. this is a brand new sensation for me and i never realised how frustrating i was going to become, Master has quickly realised to use it too his advantage.

ownedsubgirl10
08-08-2008, 10:54 PM
omg if u find a way to control it let me know i've been banned from it since the begining but my Master knows i do it anyways its like unconcious take over of the hand and he wont let me do it but like once or twice a month so if u figure it out or ne one for that matter please let me know

denuseri
08-08-2008, 11:27 PM
mine keeps me in a constant state revolving door of arousal, denial and release

by that i mean; being conditioned to cum and or stop cumming (mid orgasm)on command, i can touch all i want unless ordered not to by him, but absolutely not allowed to cum unless he orders me too,(did that make sence?) lol

unless he forces me to cum without permission through over stimulation which is increasingly harder to do simce the conditioning