PDA

View Full Version : clothespegs

hurt me
11-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know where i can get free pictures of men with clothespegs or clothespins on their cock and balls.

Also does anyone know off any games involving them.

Jones, Nikka
11-22-2003, 10:55 PM
Being a girl there is very little I can tell you about clothespins on men's genitals but If you ever want to try a strong sensation you could ask your dominant for a "zipper"
This involves threading a lenght of string through as many clothespins as you can place on the target area (I have experienced this on my breasts, my labia and even my face) and then having the whole contraption pulled off. Before you try this by yourself allow me to advise you that you will not be able to do this to yourself. It must be experienced in bondage and with a very cruel hand pulling the string. (Being gagged helps)
For a first try use wooden clothespins, they are usually not very painful. When you are ready for a more extreme sensation use clothespins made of metal wire. They are a lot tighter. I am assuming that you are ready for seroius pain.

Faibhar
11-23-2003, 08:06 AM
Using a "zipper" as the kind mentioned here previously an afford differing sensations depending on the body part targeted. CBT, e.g., can be extremely sensitive as a placement ground for the clothespins used, as opposed to, say...the lower torso.

The type of clothespins used matters as well. Plastic, tend to be "sharper" than wooden ones. The manner in which the clothespins are placed matters too. Those that clip on sideways, as oppsed to those that clip on at ninety degree angles to the flesh.

Bottom line is that; use of the "zipper" provides many variations for all.

Barton
05-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Being a girl there is very little I can tell you about clothespins on men's genitals but If you ever want to try a strong sensation you could ask your dominant for a "zipper"
This involves threading a lenght of string through as many clothespins as you can place on the target area (I have experienced this on my breasts, my labia and even my face) and then having the whole contraption pulled off. Before you try this by yourself allow me to advise you that you will not be able to do this to yourself. It must be experienced in bondage and with a very cruel hand pulling the string. (Being gagged helps)
For a first try use wooden clothespins, they are usually not very painful. When you are ready for a more extreme sensation use clothespins made of metal wire. They are a lot tighter. I am assuming that you are ready for seroius pain.

Nikka, what would you rate the pain factor on a scale of 1-10.

Barton.

Jones, Nikka
05-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Nikka, what would you rate the pain factor on a scale of 1-10.
It all depends on how and where the zipper is applied. With 4-6 clothespins per zipper:

From the armpit tp the elbow, pain factor of 2-3

On the inside of the thighs, pain factor 3-4

On the soft skin beneath the breasts, pain factor 4-5

On the face, (earlobes, lips, eyelids), pain factor 6-7

On pussy lips, with one zipper per side, pain factor 6-7

You can get a two-for-one pain bonus if you clamp each threaded pin already in place with another one. DO NOT TRY THIS ON YOUR FACE!!! the pain and the resulting welts (neat square purple ones) are ugly beyond belief and you will be hard pressed to explain to your mother why she can not see you for the next two weeks.