PDA

View Full Version : Exercises. What do you have your submissives do?

Starchaser2006
12-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Hello everyone.

Do you have your submissives do any exercises to tone up the body and if so what? Do you have them do it in front of you? Any special accomidations? Do you perhaps whip them if they falter? :crop:

I'd like to tone up my body for my master, and was wondering the best way to do it, so all answers are appreciated! Thanks :D

Ozme52
12-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I start with position practice.

Low impact, they tone both the body and the submissive mind.

wolfs_lilgirl
12-23-2006, 04:22 PM
umm well im quite tone up, i just to gym.. and gymnastics but.. sure to.. carry some wight will help tone.. but not so heavy..

Ozme52
12-23-2006, 11:18 PM
...but that's not the point lilgirl...

What does your master require of you? :rolleyes: ...for exercising.

TomOfSweden
12-24-2006, 01:25 AM
I've got a training bike by my bed and we watch movies or TV series together. I lie comfortably with a whip in my hand and if she slows down I remind her to pick up the pace.

We try to do it every night if we can.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-05-2007, 10:52 AM
ooooooooooo ok now i get it !!! smiles!

canEHdianMAN
01-05-2007, 05:52 PM
She'll get enuff excercise pushing her luck :D

Izzak
01-05-2007, 06:16 PM
I have mine do lots of bending (and holding herself in the bent over position). Usually naked. If she slacks (which she sometimes can be prone to). She will be severely punished (flogged or made to suck and swallow) until she gets it right.

:icon176:

Cage
01-20-2007, 02:12 PM
I'd recommend a yoga DVD and maybe a heavy metal plug or two. Yoga bodies are...tasty. Watching someone do some naked yoga could be a great way to spend a half hour. Having someone watch you do yoga while trying to hold a metal or stone plug in place could also be an enjoyable way for someone to spend a half hour. Could be empowering. Could be embarassing. Could be humiliating. Could be very challenging if dropping the plug carried consequences.

Miraculix
01-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Personally, here are the things she is asked to do (and which can be catalogued as exercises):

1) She will place herself on knees and hands (not elbows!), naked on the floor, next to her bed. There is a pillow under her knees, and a little bit of sugar spilled under her hands. Her head is to be straight upwards.
I place a chair behind her, with the chair's back facing her ass, so that I can sit on it, legs spread and watch. The position I a msitting at will allow me for a perfect angle to observe her pussy, and add humilliation as she knows that the exercise will show each and every muscle around it in action.
The back rail of the chair has a balloon attched to it, hanging lose. Then she is to slowly lift one leg backwards, until her toes reach the balloon. She is to keep her foot touching the balloon for ten seconds then slowly retract her leg. Then the other leg. 20 times each leg, it will surely make her stomach flatter in less than six months if done 3 times a week.
If she fails to keep contact with the balloon for the 10 seconds (which I make her count aloud), she will repeat it. At the third time she fails, an infltable plug will be inserted in her pussy, fastened with a belt around her waist and kept inside her with a scarf that will pass thru her legs and be securely attached to her belt. Every other three times I will inflate the plug one notch further.

2) She will place a mat on the floor, next to her bed. Kneel on the mat, and keep her torso straight andher head upwards. A book will be placed on her head. She is to keep the head in balance, so that the book won't fall to the floor. Once a frail balance is established, I will come from behind and VERY slowly pull one arm behind her back, then the other one. I will bind her wrists and have her keep this position for 30 minutes. This is a simple exercise to keep her spine in a straight position, but I don't do this very often. Maybe once a month since it is more of an endurance test than an actual exercise.

3) This one is my favorite but only works if she is fit and/or willing to go through extreme exercise: She stands on the floor, legs spread shoulder-wide. Naked.
He wrists will be tied behind the small of her head and secured in a fashion that she can't bring them forwards. I like to attach them to her collar for that purpose.
A belt (or a corset) will ensure that her stomach is retracted and that her lungs will function to the fullest.
Four wooden clothepins are attached to her body, usually in this fashion: one on each nipple and one on each of her pussy lips.
An empty bottle is placed underneath her, preferably a bottle of some Chardonnay wine (I am talking aboutthe shape, not what's in it), and two candles are placed in front and behind the bottle. The distance beteen the bottle and the candles are approximately 5 inches. A plate under each candle prevents from wax messing up with the floor. The candles should ONLY be half the height of the bottle!
With the candles lit, she is to flex her legs in such a fashion that her body slides down in a straight vertical movement, and her pussy comes to touch, and ONLY touch the bottle neck.
I like to bind her hair into a ponytail, hanging along her back. Then I attach a rope that will pull her hair to the belt or her corset. This will make sure she keeps her head straight, and can't see her own sliding down; she can only get herself to stop when she actually feels the bottleneck.
She is to repeat this 50 times or 100 times, depending on the punishment level and/or her physical condition. The candles will ensure she will raise back up quickly.
If the bottle is pushed to the point if falls over, she will get 10 more to do. If she does it for 3 times, a plug will be inserted into her anus and secured to the belt or corset, impeding natural sliding outwards.

bondgrrl
01-28-2007, 09:53 AM
wow Gallic. i think i will share this thread with my Master since he has been thinking about types of exercises as well.
interesting thread

cariad
02-06-2007, 11:30 PM
I'd recommend a yoga DVD and maybe a heavy metal plug or two. Yoga bodies are...tasty. Watching someone do some naked yoga could be a great way to spend a half hour. Having someone watch you do yoga while trying to hold a metal or stone plug in place could also be an enjoyable way for someone to spend a half hour. Could be empowering. Could be embarassing. Could be humiliating. Could be very challenging if dropping the plug carried consequences.

Hmmmmm, I know someone who also likes the idea of naked yoga routines, but he has never suggested the addition of a plug. Question is now...should I be a good girl and share this with him?

cariad

Ozme52
02-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Hmmmmm, I know someone who also likes the idea of naked yoga routines, but he has never suggested the addition of a plug. Question is now...should I be a good girl and share this with him?
cariad

I should think so. You can even consider that an unsolicited order if it helps. :rolleyes:

cariad
02-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Is a solicited order an order or a request?

cariad

mkemse
02-07-2007, 05:41 PM
running at high spped on a treadmill for about 30 minutes with a heater blowing on her, she is then more aggreable