PDA

View Full Version : [Req] leather hoods

TomOfSweden
12-20-2006, 07:53 AM
I'm getting a leather hood made for my slave and I've been on-line looking for inspiration. Aparently I suck at finding pics of people wearing leather hoods because I've hardly found any. :bondage:

Please please please. If any of you have any pics of leather hoods, please share them and I promise to post pics of her in it when it's done.

Attached is what I've found so far.

Ozme52
12-21-2006, 01:04 AM
Why not have a choice in the middle Tom? Neither hot nor freaked...

TomOfSweden
12-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Thanks. But you missunderstood. These aren't the choices I'm chosing from. I haven't made any sort of selection yet. I'm still looking for more pics of hoods for inspiration. Niether of these strike my fancy as is. Only parts of them.

My slave demands on it is only that they cover her face. She wants to be able to wear it at all times at home which puts a lot of emphasis on funtionality. We will make it in two parts with a seperate mouth part so she can drink and eat while still wearing it. Beside this we're totaly open to suggestions.

The major problem as I see it is how the panels go so it won't look silly when it's stretched in the back.

Is there anybody here who has a mask and would care to tell me about practical issues.

Ozme52
12-22-2006, 12:00 AM
I was talking about the poll. lol

talk about a hoodwinking... :rolleyes:

jmanque
12-22-2006, 04:25 AM
I'm getting a leather hood made for my slave and I've been on-line looking for inspiration. Aparently I suck at finding pics of people wearing leather hoods because I've hardly found any. :bondage:

Please please please. If any of you have any pics of leather hoods, please share them and I promise to post pics of her in it when it's done.

Attached is what I've found so far.

Here are a few to get you started. Try going to Google images and entering "hood bdsm" or "hood bondage" or "hood S&M", or you can go to eBay and enter "hood erotic" or "hood fetish" (eBay doesn't allow "bdsm" or "bondage" in their keywords, though they aren't always religious about filtering).

TomOfSweden
12-22-2006, 05:32 AM
I was talking about the poll. lol

talk about a hoodwinking... :rolleyes:

ahhh. I didn't think of it. I just added a poll for fun. Middle is boring. Then nobody into it would be forced to take a stand, and that's what people who haven't really thought about it would chose.

Ozme52
12-22-2006, 08:35 PM
LOL... why presume that if it's not hot, it must be freaking me out?

<== posturing for a nonsensical arguement. LOL

TomOfSweden
12-23-2006, 01:18 AM
Here are a few to get you started. Try going to Google images and entering "hood bdsm" or "hood bondage" or "hood S&M", or you can go to eBay and enter "hood erotic" or "hood fetish" (eBay doesn't allow "bdsm" or "bondage" in their keywords, though they aren't always religious about filtering).

Thanks for the tips. I've found a few more thanks to you. But I would like to point out that the guy who's making it only works in leather. Because it's easier. Rubber is a bitch. So I'm not looking for rubber hoods which is a completly different bag of tricks.

Ironwulf
12-29-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi Tom,

My personal favorite is the double layer hood with the zipper open front for access to the inner hooded slave. Very intense so may not be what you are looking for.

Corporate_slave
08-24-2007, 04:59 AM
A few of my favs :bondage:

Logic1
08-24-2007, 12:37 PM
personally I like the transparent rubberhoods but I neither gets freaked out by hoods or get really hot by them.
I actually like to see my sub (but some pads for her eyes so she cant see out)

slaveangel{HM}
08-24-2007, 10:13 PM
ooh nice ones corporate slave *approved*

ElectricBadger
08-25-2007, 02:19 AM
Very nice set...the last one kinda freaks me out, though -- normally I like hoods, however.

TomOfSweden
08-25-2007, 02:21 AM
A few of my favs :bondage:

The fourth one is along the lines of what I was looking for. Do you know who makes them or was that just a random pic you found on the net?

Logic1
08-25-2007, 03:42 AM
I like the "ponyplay" hoods also. I think I am developing a brand new kink for me actually lol

Master_chris
08-26-2007, 09:12 AM
very nice, I do like a good hood on a sub, with a gag deep inside her mouth.

Corporate_slave
08-31-2007, 04:37 AM
Hi Tom.

I "did" know where it came from but am struggling to find the link. Will have a look around and get back to you if I find the location.

There is some awesome gear here ---> http://www.csara.net/ but as always quality costs.