PDA

View Full Version : Daunting subtitle!

Marcus
07-11-2002, 01:24 PM
Jinn

Can you consider changing the subtitle of this forum to something a little less exclusive? Perhaps "BDSM stories in print" or "published BDSM stories" or "BDSM stories not on BDSM library." Then we can feel free to discuss The Story of O, Beauty series, John Savage etc. without it being confused with the BDSM Library stories.

Whadda ya say?

Marcus

kimberly
07-13-2002, 04:54 PM
OOOOOOOO.......the Story of O *grinz*

*blinks*....oh, im not Jinn........*frowns*....sorry!

Master's slave and soulmate,

LadyLibra
09-25-2002, 02:35 AM
I was allways told you can ask any question,
I have a habit of adding a suggestion or two,
so.... how about adding Marcus's idea(may fall
under thread option)

Originally posted by Marcus
B]Jinn

Can you consider changing the subtitle of this forum to something a little less exclusive? Perhaps "BDSM stories in print" or "published BDSM stories" or "BDSM stories not on BDSM library." Then we can feel free to discuss The Story of O, Beauty series, John Savage etc. without it being confused with the BDSM Library stories.

Marcus [/B]:D

Tiger
09-25-2002, 11:47 AM
I made the change to the subforum title. Actually I think the books mentioned by Marcus can all be qualified as classic. Anyway, now you can discuss all the books you want :) But I hope we can limit the topic within "bdsm-related". Thanks!

Jinn

veru_skjava
09-25-2002, 11:50 AM
How about we just start discussing all classic stories obviously there has been interest in one in print story demonstrated already ("The Story of O").

I have noticed that when it comes to threads here or other boards the thoughts tend to follow the postings not so much stay on topic to the subtitle.

Just my thought, since I would much rather see some discussion begin then to see us wait for the change of a subtitle.

Now having said that. *smiles* I'm curious if it is also appropriate to discuss how these stories unfold in our own journeys as we walk them?
;)
veru skjava

Marcus
09-26-2002, 12:50 PM
I made the change to the subforum title. Actually I think the books mentioned by Marcus can all be qualified as classic. Great! I felt duty-bound to add a new topic to the newly-named forum.

Anyway, now you can discuss all the books you want But I hope we can limit the topic within "bdsm-related". Thanks! What? You think we're all going to start talking about Harry Potter or something :D