PDA

View Full Version : Femdom Sex

dynamicbuttler
12-21-2006, 07:13 PM
I've seen a lot of stuff about femdom on forums like this in regards to discipline, foot worship, strap on-s, bondage, etc... But I haven't seen anything about penatrative sex. I was wondering how a guy goes in his mistress... Are there harsher mistresses that don't allow themselves to be penetrated?, because the issue of femdom vaginal sex rarely braught up.... when a male sub does go in his mistress, is it usually with her on top and him tied to a bed? I know this is an awfully vanilla subject, but I'm not a vanilla guy, just generally curious. Thanks.

Ruby
12-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Good questions.

Are there mistresses they say "no" to vaginal sex? Yes, there are. Some of us prefer "outercourse" activities and we also have to take into consideration the desires and needs of our submissives. Not all of them want to have intercourse.

What if they do have intercourse?
Then a "guy goes in his femdom mistress" anyway she wants. (Disclaimer" following their pre-negotiated rules, limits, etc. It's up to the couple, not dependent on the role.)

It doesn't matter who's physically on top or bottom, if they
are having sex as part of their playtime, what matters is who's in the lead role.

The same can be said for a male dom and female sub.
If a female sub is riding her master like a wild stallion, that doesn't mean she's in charge or that he's given up control.

Getting back to the femdom issue. Let's say a femdom likes to suck and tease her male subby's cock. Does that make her less in charge? I say not.

In this case, it's all about the power exchange, the thrill of the game and the roles taken for the play time.

As a side note, your right. We don't have a lot of femdoms on this forum discussing vaginal sex with their male submissives. Don't let that fool you into thinking it doesn't happen.

dynamicbuttler
12-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Cool, thanks a lot :) I learn something every time i post here, lol

samzum
12-31-2006, 07:36 PM
*S* Ruby is all knowing *grins**

girlfood
12-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Ruby...I wish I was your avatar's sub...mmmmmmmmm!

dynamicbuttler
12-31-2006, 10:06 PM
Come on, no one wants to be my avitar's dom? hahaha! In all seriousness, Ruby IS all knowing and I'm greatful for her pressence on these forums :)

Ruby
12-31-2006, 10:58 PM
Y'all are making me blush!

Thanks, I needed that.

XXX OOO

Sextoymaker
01-01-2007, 05:54 AM
As a side note, your right. We don't have a lot of femdoms on this forum discussing vaginal sex with their male submissives. Don't let that fool you into thinking it doesn't happen.
Very well said goddess

Timberwolf
01-01-2007, 12:11 PM
I'd agree with the general idea that just because a woman is the Top is no reason for her not to get to have sex any way she wants. For some reason people have trouble seperating the idea of being the Top from always being the one on top in bed, so to speak.

After all, if a dominant female wants to order me as her sub to "get a bit rough with her" while we have sex, well that would be her call to make. :-) Or any other kind of sex she desired.

I've personally never been able to wrap my head around Dominant females that openly claim that they don't have sex with their subs, or what the exact appeal of a long term relationship with one is. It seems like an awful lot to give up for the sake of a bit of D/s. But that's just me.

dynamicbuttler
01-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Well I wouldn't be in a relationship where I was denied the right to an orgasm ever... (I could be denied one for weeks on end, but not forever) I also would want sex, but if my domme said I wasn't allowed in her, that's her call to make. After all, I'm a true sub and all that matters at the end of the day is that she came and that she had fun inside ME. And I disagree with you on saying there's not much appeal in a long term D/S relationship... I kind of don't have fun in relationships where I'm treated as an equal. I find them bland and depressing.

Timberwolf
01-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I didn't say I don't see the fun in long term D/s, you misunderstood me. I for one am done with vanilla. But I can't see being in a long term situation where I'm told "nope. We just don't have sex in this relationship". Frankly, I don't beleive that's particularly healthy.