PDA

View Full Version : Regarding The Story of O in online book form.

julise
11-24-2003, 09:43 PM
I was hoping that somebody could lead me in the right direction here. I am writing a paper for which I was hoping to add a quote from the Story of O, but I don't have the time to buy it online.
I read it about a year ago...online...for free. Now I can't find it anywhere . Did people stop offering it online, or what?

Does anybody else know what I am talking about? If so, please let me know what sites still offer the Story of O text for free.

Thank you ever so much.

julise

BDSM_Tourguide
11-24-2003, 09:49 PM
If you're anywhere near a Barnes and Noble or a Border's or one of the other large booksellers, then just pick it up. Most of them sell it and you can get it these days for about $5.

julise
11-24-2003, 10:07 PM
Thank you Tourguide, but I should have mentioned that I am an steadfast procrastinator and unfortunately the paper is due tomorrow. I have put it off so late that my local B & N is not open.
However, all is well because I did find an online version. Not a bad one either.

If anybody is interested here is the link... http://www.angelfire.com/in/chains/soop1a.html .

julise

slave ruthie
03-25-2004, 09:26 AM
julise, sis - contact me and maybe i can help with the story of o if you still haven't got waht you need

huggggggggggggs

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

(p.s. still working away at that damned prequel lolol)

04-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the link, it saved me a lot of trouble getting a copy of this story.

BY the way!! Where is it more fun to read the story? the original book or in softcopy? what I mean about this is that Im just curious if there were any pictures in the original book that I may be missing out if I read the softcopy version?

After all i'll be reading the whole story in my mobile phone so i just wanna know!!

jeyline
05-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Just curious, but now to you guys find these things?

What do you search for, where, how?

I'm very curious by nature, but a poor college student who lives most of her life online, including online classes, lol.

julise
05-05-2004, 08:56 PM
13.3.220 I think that reading it either way is as good as the other. I don't think that many paper copies of the book have any pictures in them. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

jeyline I got this link from the google groups. Actually I get a lot of BDSM from that group. For example there are a lot of Quinn stories on the google group that are not here. All you have to do is type in keywords, (ex. "story of O" or "quinn") and a bunch of threads will come up. It is such a valuable resource.

Curtis
05-05-2004, 09:41 PM
I've owned two paperback copies of The Story Of "O", and both of them had a center section with photos from the first movie.

slave ruthie
05-06-2004, 11:50 AM
yes, google groups is a good place to hunt ;)

love & respect

ruthie[Phil]
XXXXXX;)
www.slaveregister.com/763339