PDA

View Full Version : Weatherslut

monak06
12-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a weather girl as a submissive? Please feel free to add to the story.

Mona Koo was a lucky girl. She was an out-in-the-field reporter when suddenly she was asked to do the weather at 5 and 11 o clock. A petite and pretty 26 year old, Mona has a shapely figure, long black hair and knew she would enjoy doing the weather. She didn't even mind it when the station manager, Mr. Mountain, asked her to wear that short mini skirt. She didn't mind doing it if it would help the ratings.

Tonight, though, Mona stumbled through her report. Even the anchors couldn't help smirking as Mona went back to her desk. After the 5 o'clock, she went back to her desk and found a message to go to Mr. Mountain's office. She knew she would be reprimanded for making a mistake.

monak06
01-02-2007, 03:02 PM
(I'm looking for someone to play the role of Mr. Mountain, the station Dom)

fantazmaster
01-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Wonder if this Mona Koo looks like many of the local newswomen,yo know all dressed up,excellent dental work,elaborate dental work and no real grasp of te events they are reporting on be it news or weather? You know the type that would read copy saying December 7th was the anniversary of the the day the Germans bombed Tokyo harbor and never really catch the error.Th type that runs out of gas in th station news car because all 6 of the gas stations she pulled into prior to running out of gas had the pumps on the wrong side of the van.That type?

monak06
01-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Mona has been summoned into the boss' office, Mr. James Mountain. He has been friendly so far, even to suggest things that Mona should wear, like that short skirt. Mona didn't realize that the camera didn't get a shot of her legs, but Mr. Mountain could with the special angle he gets in his office.

SirTimothyk
01-13-2007, 11:18 AM
James Mountain was sitting in his office, looking at a tape of his favorite weather girl. She was wearing that short mini skirt he had told her to wear. It is just long enough to cover her intimate parts and showed enough leg to keep him drooling. She had made a few errors in her report and would have to be talked to and he had called her into his office. He heard the door knock.

"Come in." Mona walked into the office. Her head was lowered, knowing she had made mistakes in her report.

"Mona, we can't have you making these mistakes in your report. We will be the laughingstock of the news stations. I'm afraid we might have to replace you with Steve" James said.

Mona couldn't believe her ears. Replaced by Steve Summers, her arch rival. They had been hired the same time and had always competed for the best stories. She could not let this happen. "Please Mr. Mountain, it won't happen again. I'd do anything to continue."

"Anything?" Mr. Mountain was looking at Mona's 38d's, pushing through her sweater.

"Yes, Mr. Mountain. Anything." She was sincere.

"Well, then. I think you should be punished for your mistakes today. Come over here. I think you deserve to be spanked."

"What!?" Mona answered. She had heard of Mr. Mountain's strictness, but she thought they were just rumors. "I haven't been spanked since I was a child!"

"Well, you shall be spanked now. Come quickly, before I summon Steve and tell him he will do the weather at 11 p.m."

Mona thought for a moment. She didn't want Steve to get this job. She walked towards Mr. Mountain, who had moved to the couch. She smoothed her hands down her short skirt and proceeded to bend over his black pants.

Mr. Mountain took her around the waist. He lifted her black skirt up above her waist and looked at her snug, black panties. "Mmmmmmm" and pulled them down to her ankles. She gave a gasp as her panties uncovered her behind. Mr. Mountain let his hand sit on her pale behind, looked at how nicely shaped it was.

He raise his hand and gave her ass a SWAT!! Then another. And another. "Please, Mr. Mountain, not so hard, Pleeeeaaasssseeee!" she yelped. He ignored her pleas and continued to barrage her behind with sharp spanks with his hand. After 20 swats, he massaged her red globes. She sighed, hoping it was over. But he continued for 20 more. She began to cry saying "Please stop! I won't make any more mistakes!"

She felt the heat on her ass, but there was also a warmth in her pussy. She began to groan, moving her ass to and fro. Mr. Mountain loved it.