PDA

View Full Version : Another collaring

sub17
12-29-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm new, but I read the thread about collaring and wanted to share also.
I met him online, and in-person met last July. He came back in Oct, and I went to him in Nov. (Long dist.r/ship) He asked me to marry back in July, then mentioned something about getting me a collar. At the time I had no idea of what he was talking about, he explained, but no collar was given.

I am moving in with him (across the country) in 3wks, and he said that he has the collar and wants to have it on me -in the airport after I land. :) Now that I understand what it means, I am really honored and happy! I was feeling very strange about wearing one, as all of my friends and family are strictly vanilla and have no idea of my budding lifestyle choices. So I guess this is the only place I can 'tell the world' how freaking happy I am :cool:
Someone asked about a lifestyle wedding in the other thread. What is that exactly?

I1985
12-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Great to hear that, really happy for you. Hope it all works out fine between the 2 of you.

_ID_
12-30-2006, 06:56 AM
Lifestyle wedding can be very involved, or simply the vows exchanged.

Ours was a vows style wedding. The words exchanged were meaningful to us, and what our relationship meant to the other.

Congratulations on your budding status with your new found mate. I wish you eternal happiness.

ID

sub17
01-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Thanks a lot for your good wishes!
That means a lot to me. :)

You know, it's funny ~had an ex call me today re: Happy New Year type of thing. He wanted to chat about sex in general, but I couldn't do it. I explained that my 'man' (he's vanilla) would not like it, please stop talking to me about it. I felt so strong and free doing that. I just feel this incredible type of tie to my master and I never want to break it, even in casual conversation.
I find it hard not to be able to have like-minded people around me, but I guess I have to get used to it don't I?:icon277:

wolfs_lilgirl
01-02-2007, 01:40 PM
congratulations!

Warbaby1943
01-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks a lot for your good wishes!
That means a lot to me. :)

You know, it's funny ~had an ex call me today re: Happy New Year type of thing. He wanted to chat about sex in general, but I couldn't do it. I explained that my 'man' (he's vanilla) would not like it, please stop talking to me about it. I felt so strong and free doing that. I just feel this incredible type of tie to my master and I never want to break it, even in casual conversation.
I find it hard not to be able to have like-minded people around me, but I guess I have to get used to it don't I?:icon277:

Except here. Congratulations and all the happiness in the world to you and your Master.

sub17
01-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Wow, you guys are so warm and friendly!
Thanks so much.:)

3wks today, to go. Now I'm getting a little nervous about the collaring.
I guess it's like wedding jitters? I mean, I'm not changing my mind, but I'm just getting a bit skittish. Is this normal? One could argue that it's "just a collar", but I truly don't feel that it's "just" anything. It's very important to me. Maybe that's why I'm getting twisty...

Warbaby1943
01-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Wow, you guys are so warm and friendly!
Thanks so much.:)

3wks today, to go. Now I'm getting a little nervous about the collaring.
I guess it's like wedding jitters? I mean, I'm not changing my mind, but I'm just getting a bit skittish. Is this normal? One could argue that it's "just a collar", but I truly don't feel that it's "just" anything. It's very important to me. Maybe that's why I'm getting twisty...

Any major change in your life can cause the jitters. Relax and let it happen.

Miraculix
01-14-2007, 09:03 PM
All the best wishes to both of you! :)

sub17
01-14-2007, 10:06 PM
:hihi: Thanks...only 9 days to go....whooowhoooo.....I think I miss him more, knowing what's waiting for me. The nervousness is gone...just want to get there. This is the LONGEST wait for me!!

I just can't believe how into him I am. It's weird, but great too, if that makes sense.

cariad
01-15-2007, 11:10 AM
One could argue that it's "just a collar", but I truly don't feel that it's "just" anything.

I don't think you will find anyone here saying 'just a collar'.

cariad

sub17
01-15-2007, 11:50 PM
True enough.

Sorry, I'm still a bit of a newbie and just adjusting to talking to like-minded others.