PDA

View Full Version : Enslaved By The Government

Longterm247
12-30-2006, 10:40 PM
My fantasy is to be enslaved by the Government. The never-ending variations of enforced-submission are endless. I enjoy the fact that I am not in a position of power, I am a regular citizen who has my every right taken away at will by the higher forces.

I love the fact that tax is risen by the Government every year so that I have less money (financial slavery), and house prices become higher so it becomes so much harder to buy a property. When you cant buy a house, you have to work yourself into debt just to pay off never ending mortgages and loans. Working in a slave job on minimum wage and if you dont keep up with the demanding long hours, the company will employ an immigrant in your place to work for less money... so we dont win in the end. The Government raise the price of food and utility bills such as water, gas and electric to unaffordable prices. I would love the Government to invent the new Green Tax as extra punishment to further control my finances and enslave me more.

I love that things are being banned so that we lose freedom and enjoyment. I like the thought of being RFID Chipped (electronic leash) so that I can be tracked and monitored anywhere on the planet. I want the Government to place police helicopters in the skies to surveil everything and when things get even slightly out of hand, they will step in to arrest them.

I want to see freedom of speech banned and punished, increased charges on ATM Machines so our money decreases. I want every aspect of my life to be ruled and controlled by them and new laws passed which simply decreases and restricts my civil liberty until I am trapped in their net.

Once enslavement was achieved, we would be used for forced labour and sexual slavery and snuff films. I would become the bondage prisoner of politicians and rich elite businessmen and women.

Here is a link showing a letter which I find a turn-on:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/15-May-2006.html

ElectricBadger
12-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Hmm...interesting, well thought out!

Longterm247
01-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Thank you. I would love to read some fiction on this subject. 1984 by George Orwell doesnt really go into enough detail for it to be a turn-on for me.

fantazmaster
02-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Yes longTerm24/7 ,the stunning thing here regarding your post is that many of these elements that you cite are operative in present day life,especially the elements in your first paragraph regarding economic matters.The reference to the "electronic leash" is a reality ,perhaps not from an implanted rFID chip,but more so in the form of the nearly ubiquitous ownership of a cell phone.Whil you move about your daily business,one's cell phone silently checks in with the respective "cells" or towers as you travel from home to work.On several occasions I have heard news stories of these cell phone "tracks" being subpoenead in various criminal and civil proceedings in order to establish someone's whereabouts at a given time.Compounding this sort of tracking is the prolifertaion of surveillance cameras now common on many traffic signals,with others closely monitoring public areas.
Taz

My fantasy is to be enslaved by the Government. The never-ending variations of enforced-submission are endless. I enjoy the fact that I am not in a position of power, I am a regular citizen who has my every right taken away at will by the higher forces.

I love the fact that tax is risen by the Government every year so that I have less money (financial slavery), and house prices become higher so it becomes so much harder to buy a property. When you cant buy a house, you have to work yourself into debt just to pay off never ending mortgages and loans. Working in a slave job on minimum wage and if you dont keep up with the demanding long hours, the company will employ an immigrant in your place to work for less money... so we dont win in the end. The Government raise the price of food and utility bills such as water, gas and electric to unaffordable prices. I would love the Government to invent the new Green Tax as extra punishment to further control my finances and enslave me more.

I love that things are being banned so that we lose freedom and enjoyment. I like the thought of being RFID Chipped (electronic leash) so that I can be tracked and monitored anywhere on the planet. I want the Government to place police helicopters in the skies to surveil everything and when things get even slightly out of hand, they will step in to arrest them.

I want to see freedom of speech banned and punished, increased charges on ATM Machines so our money decreases. I want every aspect of my life to be ruled and controlled by them and new laws passed which simply decreases and restricts my civil liberty until I am trapped in their net.

Once enslavement was achieved, we would be used for forced labour and sexual slavery and snuff films. I would become the bondage prisoner of politicians and rich elite businessmen and women.

Here is a link showing a letter which I find a turn-on:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/15-May-2006.html

TheDeSade
02-02-2007, 03:01 AM
so.. .with the IRS, Homeland Security, FBI, NSA, OSHA, DOL, FCC, FAA, INS, and local agencies. . . . . this differs how from my real life???????

tessa
02-02-2007, 07:12 AM
so.. .with the IRS, Homeland Security, FBI, NSA, OSHA, DOL, FCC, FAA, INS, and local agencies. . . . . this differs how from my real life???????

Excellent point, TDS.

Longterm247
02-02-2007, 07:33 AM

That's my point, my sexual fantasy is already around me and every day I simply watch the framework of bars continue to be slowly put around me. Eventually the Government will remove the things that mean the most to me, like sex. By then, none of us will be in a position to argue back, they will simply strip us of everything we enjoy, keeping us in chastity belts. If any of us even attempt the slightest rebellion, we will be jumped upon and reminded that there is no way out of the surveillance pocket.

fantazmaster
02-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Methinks,Longterm247's post is striking a chord of agreement here!

Longterm247
02-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Does anyone else like the fantasy?

tessa
02-02-2007, 08:18 AM

I can appreciate the element of control you desire in the fantasy, just not who you wish to have the control. :) We all have our own fantasies, which is a good thing. No fun if we all were here typing the same exact words.

Longterm247
02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
I can appreciate the element of control you desire in the fantasy, just not who you wish to have the control. We all have our own fantasies, which is a good thing. No fun if we all were here typing the same exact words.

I myself dont probably truly understand my fantasy yet. Maybe control to this extent would be mind-numbingly boring and my fantasy would be ruined. I mean not being allowed to cum would run beyond pleasure after a while and become increasingly torturous. But I am a believer in the power of the imagination, everything I envisage is all up in the my head, I can escape the current world through the power of my imagination... I do it all the time.

I read a lot of these forums and the fantasies seem to run along similar lines, and I yearn for people who create truly random and beautiful scenes of fetishism. I dreamt once that I was being forced-fed 2 pence coins which had somehow been melted down to become soft. The taste was disgusting, it was the taste of sweat from millions of people's palms (hands). Each 2 pence coin had been circulated around the world and handled by millions of people, and in the end they came back to me and I was being made to eat them.

I like the thought of having no teeth in my mouth and then taking one tooth from each person's mouth and putting it in my mouth. Eventually I have a mouth full of other people's teeth.

I would love to be shrunk and then rubberised somehow in a human ballsac drowning in spunk.

I would love to endure pin pricks all over my entire body, tiny pin pricks... It would take a long time, but eventually every inch of my body would draw blood.

Warbaby1943
02-02-2007, 08:38 AM

Not me because I see to much of it really happening.

Longterm247
02-02-2007, 08:55 AM
What do people think would happen if control was at its maximum now? Do people think the Government would turn its citizens into victims, objects to just be toyed and tortured at their whim? Does everybody think that the reason they want to control everything this way, is so they can accommodate their serial killer type perversions?

Warbaby1943
02-02-2007, 09:05 AM
What do people think would happen if control was at its maximum now? Do people think the Government would turn its citizens into victims, objects to just be toyed and tortured at their whim? Does everybody think that the reason they want to control everything this way, is so they can accommodate their serial killer type perversions?

No I don't think that at all.