PDA

View Full Version : Food Fetish

Longterm247
12-30-2006, 10:52 PM
I also have a food fetish, some people will probably not find this a turn-on, but I have strange quirks. I'm a pretty ordinary person, yet I suffer from little bouts of fetishitus... the weirder the better!

I like the thought of forcing myself to eat disgusting foods. There have been times when I have gone into a public library and computer room and very stealthily pulled all the chewed gum from underneath the tables and desks. I would collect about 20 pieces of chewed gum, some of it still soft, but mostly the chewed gum was fairly yellow and quite hard. I would take it home and then proceed to suck each piece for about 1 hour, imagining that somebody rolled that chewing gum in their mouth coating it in spit and saliva and bits of food still stuck in their teeth.

I have also eaten dog food, potato peelings, chips that have gone cold for 1 day, marmite and cold baked beans from a neighbours kitchen floor.

I would love to lick school dinner tables clean after their lunch, plates with remains of food still on them, greasy kitchen floors, food from off the floor in the Town Centre and food from other people's garbage bags such as stale pizza, cakes or bread.

Disgusting I admit, but different I hope. :)

ElectricBadger
12-30-2006, 11:44 PM
Not so weird, ultimately -- sounds like the same reasoning that makes many here enjoy golden showers or scat (are you a fan of that as well?) and has a clear appeal: the debasement of the self for the pleasure of self-assertion.

Longterm247
12-31-2006, 01:29 AM
I have absolutely no interest in scat.

Golden showers, especially from Japanese women.

mina
12-31-2006, 02:22 AM
Whoa, that's really different but very interesting! Thanks for sharing! A question... is there any food you wouldn't eat, or are you willing to try anything?

Longterm247
12-31-2006, 02:46 AM
I would eat anything, or give everything a go once.