PDA

View Full Version : December Entry - The Late Gift

rce
12-31-2006, 04:22 AM
Sarah met me on the town, as we had agreed. Stunning as usual, a petite blonde, sexy despite being dressed for the cold weather on this 29th day of December. Contrary to her apperarance, she was very intelligent, currently researching for a PhD in physics at the state university. It was only in her relationship with me, especially sexually, that she enjoyed playing slow-minded and was definitely submissive. She often wanted me to be an army lieutenant in the bed as well as at work.

She smiled at me and reached up to kiss me on the mouth. "Now it feels good to have the great Christmas gift left", she said. She had been angry with me on Christmas Day, when I just gave her a tiny gift and told her the good stuff would come a few days later when we could go downtown together.

"Christmas gift, and something else", I said and smiled.

"That suits me fine", she said happily, as I began to walk her towards the special store where she would get the gifts.

I looked fondly at her. I loved her and I knew she loved me and was a perfect submissive to me sexually. Despite that, I did not quite know where I had her. I am the strict monogamous type; I cannot be unfaithful, I just do not have it in me. Sarah, on the other hand, leaned towards the swinger lifestyle. She had suggested partner swapping. I suspected she had been unfaithful to me on a few occations during our one year relationship, even after our mutual decision to have a 24/7 dom/sub relationship. She had also expressed sincere concern over her ability to stay off sex for the whole time of the tour I would do overseas soon.

The store looked like that of an ordinary jeweler from the outside. On the ground floor, it was. Inside, I introduced us and asked the woman behind the counter to measure Sarah's and my ring fingers. The woman introduced herself as Claire.

"You answered yes to my proposal to marry me, I think it is time we get engagement rings", I told Sarah, who gleamed with joy at the idea. "The ring is no Christmas gift, you would get it anyhow. The Christmas gift is something else, but it also needs fitting."

Sarah picked out a golden ring without a stone. It fit her personality well. The rings would have this date and our names in them.

"Now for the Christmas gift", I said to Sarah. Then I turned to Claire behind the counter: "my sub here needs a little something."

Sarah was stunned, we never mentioned our roles as dominant and submissive to others. Claire, however, had expected me to say this, I had made reservations. She called upon an assistant to watch the store, then went and opened a door and showed us down a staircase.

When we got down, Claire said to Sarah. "This is where we make ear piercings and such." However, she went right through this room and opened a door with a sign that said "private". She urged us to go in, came in behind us and locked the door behind her. There was a gynecologist's chair in this room, but with three wide leather straps hanging where the examined woman would have her torso, and others for the knees and ankles.

"What safewords do you use?" Claire asked.

"We don't", Sarah said. Then she looked curiously at me and took her coat off. "What kind of idea is this?"

"Now, if I tell you before you get it, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" I said and smiled.

"You need to take of your skirt and panties", Claire told Sarah. I nodded, urging Sarah to comply.

Sarah took her shoes off and stepped out of her short, black skirt. She had black stay ups and black panties under it. Lifting her white shirt a bit, she got out of her panties. Her beautiful, waxed and completely hairless, pussy came into view. "I guess I am supposed to lie here", she said, taking the few steps she needed to get to the gynecologist's chair.

Claire helped Sarah to lie down and put Sarah's arms along her body, before she took leather straps around Sarah's arms as well as her waist and upper torso. Sarah is short, so two straps were sufficient, the uppermost strap would otherwise have gone across her face. Claire then added a pair of extra leather straps to either side of the chair and fastened Sarah's wrists there. Then Claire fastened Sarah's knees and ankles.

"Am I gonna get a piercing down there?" Sarah asked.

"Not one", I said with a smile, and stroke a finger over her cheek.

"Do you want anything against the pain?" Claire asked.

"No, that would not be very submissive", Sarah said.

"The room is sound proof, scream if you want to", Claire said, as she gathered some tools and sat down between Sarah's legs. I took hold of Sarah's hand.

In quick succession, Claire used a piercing device (I do not know if they are called anything special) and put four holes in the labia on each side of Sarah's vagina. Sarah did not utter a sound, and I looked fondly at her.

The holes got titanium screws. Upon these screws, Claire mounted oblong titanim devices, one on each side of Sarah's vagina that she had made sure fit. The real Christmas gift was then picked out in order to fit perfectly. It was locked into place on the oblong devices. It was a thin but unbreakable cover that went across the entrance to the vagina with some tiny holes in it. On the front part of the cover, a piece protruded forward and covered Sarah's clitoris completely.

"There", Claire said. "Here are your keys." She handed me two small metal keys that fit into a slot on the back end of the cover. "There are no electonics involved, we don't trust that, but small mechanical locks. The keys are identical, one is a spare. We will also keep one spare here, just in case."

Claire stood up and started to unfasten Sarah.

"That was quick, what is it you have given me, really?" Sarah asked.

"It is a modern day eqivalent of a chastity belt", Claire said. "It fits under any of your clothes and is very comfortable."

Relieved of the last of the leather straps, Sarah stood up and felt between her legs. "It covers my clit as well, how am I supposed to masturbate?"

"You aren't" I told her. "Now your body is really mine 24/7, just as you have promissed me it is supposed to be. This will also help you to be faithful to me when I am overseas."

"You are right!" She went up to me, hugged me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you!"

Widget
12-31-2006, 05:51 PM
hmmm wonderful job. Good luck in the contest and happy New Year!!

SheepishJaina
01-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Ohhh, very interesting take on a chastity belt! Nicely done. Good luck! :)