PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, slut -December 2006

SheepishJaina
12-31-2006, 04:30 PM
Posting last minute, but I finally finished it!

Merry Christmas, slut
By Shannon Cole (sheepish)

Shannon padded slowly down the hallway, still more asleep than awake. Her surroundings were familiar but she still felt lost in her sleepy haze as her feet automatically made their way to the kitchen. She trailed her fingers along the smooth wall in the hallway, half to keep her balance, half just because she needed to touch something, anything, not wanting to be alone.

She found the kitchen and sleepily put the tea kettle on, readying her favorite mug. As she waited, Shannon surveyed her surroundings with a wistful sigh. The apartment was clean, but the stale scent of cigarette smoke still lingered from its last tenant. Shannon found herself longing to smoke even though she had given up the habit months before moving in. To keep her mind occupied while she waited, she stepped out onto the balcony.

The frigid December air bit through the thin nightgown she had tossed on when she crawled out of bed. Her nipples hardened into solid nubs and she crossed her arms over her chest in protest. Shannon closed her eyes and breathed slowly, letting the cold air fill her lungs till they felt as though they would burst. After exhaling for the tenth time she opened her eyes and gazed out at the bleak gray skyline. “Bah, snow for Christmas indeed,” she muttered sarcastically to herself, but gave into the longing in her heart to see snow start falling. She started daydreaming about seeing a few flakes start to fall.

The whistle of the tea kettle snapped her mind out of its fantasy and she returned inside. She prepared her tea, and walked into the living room. Ignoring the small stack of presents piled unceremoniously under the scraggly tree in the corner, Shannon wrapped herself in a blanket she’d snatched off the couch. As she eased into the chair in front of her computer, she sipped at the tea slowly as the screen flickered to life. She glanced at the instant messengers, noting all the happy away messages of friends who were having fun with their families.

Shannon opened her email and browsed through all of the holiday greetings. Each was from a different person, their messages comprised of different words, but all held the same meaning, “Merry Christmas.” There was no message from “him.” She sighed and checked over various forums. There weren’t many new posts, and the new posts were more cheerful holiday greetings.

She ran her fingers through her long hair and groaned as her head tilted forward and the muscles in the back of her neck stretched. She started muttering to herself, “Snap out of it Shannon. You know he told you that he wouldn’t be around online today. You have to enjoy your day, and stop talking to yourself. Your neighbors are going to think you’ve lost it.”

Shannon picked up her tea cup and glanced at the clock. It was only a little after nine in the morning. She wasn’t allowed to open the gifts he’d sent till four thirty. She giggled as she thought about it. He’d deliberately set that time so that she had to wait till just before the football game that day. Her team was playing one of their arch foes. She started wishing that he would be there to watch it with her.

“Shannon…” She started warning herself, “No gloomy thoughts. You have to go to your parent’s anyway, and you’re going to need to be cheerful to survive them.” Shaking her head grumpily, Shannon headed back to her bedroom to get dressed for the day.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Shannon wearily dropped boxes of presents onto the table. Seeing her family was always difficult. She’d been glad to move out, but still hated feeling forced to spend time with them on the holidays. It had been a typical day, shouting and yelling when she’d first arrived, pretending that everything was “all right” once the other relatives had shown up.

“Ick. I need to get comfortable.” Shannon went to her bedroom and murmured to herself, “Now what shall I wear?” She started rummaging through her dresser and quickly found what she was looking for. She slowly changed, deciding to take off her bra and underwear as well. She giggled and modeled her loose skirt and tank top in front of the bed. “What do you think Ginger?” She smiled and nodded to the silent teddy bear that stared back at her. “I agree. Something IS missing, my football socks!” Shannon chuckled to herself as she pulled on her socks and brushed out her hair before heading back to the living room.

Upon entering the living room, Shannon looked at the clock and hopped up and down. It was nearly 4:30! She turned on the television and flicked through the channels till she found the station that was showing the game. Excitedly, she looked at the clock again, still five more minutes to go. Giggling nervously, she picked up the pile of presents and set them down on the couch next to her and tried to focus on the pre-game show.

Shannon was only half paying attention to the Television and kept her eye trained on the clock. The minute it switched to 4:30 she picked up the package marked 1. Somehow, she avoided rattling the package to guess what was inside and instead started ripping the paper off of it. “Oh my gods!” Shannon exclaimed as she saw what was in the first package. It was an Ipod. She’d wanted one for a long while and was surprised that he’d remembered her passing comment. She was about to put the box down when she saw the note in the bottom of the box. She set the Ipod down on her lap and picked up the note.

Merry Christmas hon. I want you to listen to the first track on the Ipod before you open any of the other gifts.

Shannon giggled nervously wondering what the first few tracks were, and fiddled around with the Ipod for a few minutes until she figured out how to get the track to play. Leaning back against the couch, she put the headphones on and pressed play.

She gasped aloud as his voice came through the headphones. She hadn’t been prepared for what she heard, especially since the track was simply titled “Merry Christmas”.

“Hello slut. I want you to rub your clit while you listen to this but DO NOT CUM.” There was a pause and Shannon moaned as she hiked up her skirt, her fingers rapidly finding her clit. She started to tease herself as the recording continued.

“Good girl. You are a dirty slut aren’t you? I’ll bet your cunt is just sopping wet as you sit there playing with yourself. Stop rubbing.” Panting, Shannon groaned to herself and withdrew her wet fingers away from her clit.

“Lick your fingers off little whore.” Shannon slowly licked her fingers clean as she continued to listen.

“Before you watch football today, I want you to finish opening the rest of your gifts. You will use all of the gifts during the game. Start rubbing your clit again slut.” There was another pause, and Shannon’s fingers slid from her mouth with a soft pop. Her hand slid between her legs again and found her clit. She could feel it throbbing as she slowly encircled the engorged nub.

“Good slut. You are to continue rubbing until you reach the edge. Only then may you stop and open the rest of your gifts. There are instructions in each of the boxes. Oh, and my little slut, don’t forget to clean your fingers off before you open them.” She was already close to the edge and Shannon rubbed harder, driving herself right to the edge. Her need to orgasm made her body shake as she panted and moaned.

When she reached the edge, Shannon quickly withdrew her hand and sucked the juices off of her fingers. Shaking, she pulled off the headphones and picked up the package marked 2. A soft groan escaped her lips as she saw the content of the box. Nestled among the tissue paper was a plug. Her fingers trembled as she picked up the note from the box and read it.

You are to wear this for the entire length of the football game. Insert it now, and use the juices from your dripping cunt as lubrication.

Shannon stood up and wobbled for a moment. She turned and bent down, leaning her head against the back of the couch. She hoisted her skirt up so that its length lay on the small of her back. The plug slid with ease between her drenched lips and she pumped it in and out a few times before reaching back and slowly inserting it into her ass. She nearly screamed as it stretched and filled her. Never before had she had something as large inside of her ass.

It took a minute before she was able to breathe normally as her body adjusted. Shannon sat down gingerly and picked up the next box. This box contained a remote controlled butterfly vibrator. Shannon’s muscles clenched involuntarily as she read the note.

No, you are not allowed to cum.

Shannon groaned and giggled. He knew her well enough to know what she was thinking. She continued to read the note.

My poor little cumslut will be begging to cum by the end of the game. You are to wear the butterfly the entire game, set to high. Put the butterfly on after reading this note. Do not turn it on until the kick off. You are allowed to turn it off during the commercials, but at no other point. Remember, NO CUMMING.

Shannon stood again, feeling the plug shift as she stood, and dropped her skirt. She quickly fastened the straps around her waist and thighs. Once the straps were all tightened, she parted her lips with her left hand and pushed the butterfly up so that it rested directly on her clit. She pulled her skirt back up and sat down.

As she settled onto the couch again, Shannon couldn’t help but squirm. Her senses were already on high alert and she hadn’t even opened the last box yet. She eyed the box warily and took a deep breath as she pulled off the paper. As she pulled off the lid a curse sprang from her mouth, “That son of a..” She ignored the two clothes pegs in the box and pulled out the note.

What sort of Dom would I be if I didn’t include something for my own pleasure? I wish I could have seen the expression on your face as you opened this box. Shannon muttered to herself, “Yeah, I’ll bet you’d just love it.”

I want you to wear the pegs during the game, obviously on your nipples. You are only to wear them during the commercials, and only during the first and fourth quarters. Enjoy the game slut.

She shook her head, but was smiling happily, and turned her attention back to the television. The game was just about to start. At the kick off, Shannon picked up the remote for the butterfly and turned it on high. She gasped loudly as it started vibrating directly on her clit. It was going to be difficult to pay attention to the game.

When the first commercial came on, Shannon gratefully switched off the butterfly. She’d come very close to cumming and was glad that her team hadn’t had possession of the ball for longer. Glaring at the pegs, she picked them up and placed them on her nipples. The air sucked in through her teeth whistled as the pegs bit down onto her sensitive nipples.

Shannon tried to focus on the game as much as she could, and was grateful that she could hide her loud moans among her screams at the players. Half time had just started when there was a knock on her door. Shannon groaned to herself, “Oh great, one of the neighbors is going to complain about me shouting at the game.”

She carefully made her way to the door, praying that her face wasn’t still red. As she opened the door Shannon started to apologize when she realized it wasn’t a neighbor. He was standing there, suitcase in hand, looking sheepishly at her. Her hand flew up to her mouth, stifling a gasp and she quickly recovered and flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug. He dropped his suitcase and held her tightly, kissing her forehead before speaking.

“I know its clichéd, but I didn’t want to wait till tomorrow to show up. Besides, I couldn’t miss my slut performing for me during the football game.”

Shannon’s face turned an intense red and she giggled into his chest, “I’m glad you didn’t wait.”

She invited him in and nervously fussed around trying to clean up. His voice stopped her, “Leave it. Come show me your presents.” Shannon looked over at him shyly and slowly walked over so that she stood in front of him.

He glanced over her once and started laughing. Shannon looked confused and he giggled, pointing at her socks. She groaned inwardly and jumped on him, her fingers tickling at his ribs. He started tickling her back, and when she squirmed away, he forced himself to look serious, “Spread your legs and place your hands behind your head” Shannon quickly adopted the position and averted her gaze from his face. “No slut, I want you to look me in the eyes.”

She trembled and looked back at his face, her eyes slowly traveling upwards until his gaze was locked into hers. His thumbs hooked on the edge of her skirt and slowly pulled it down. Shannon giggled in embarrassment as she caught his grin out of the corner of her eye.

She almost jumped as she felt his hand slide up her thigh. “You are a slut. Your thigh is soaked with your sticky arousal.” He licked his fingers off as though to prove his point. Shannon nodded her head slightly, “Yes I am Sir.” His eyes twinkled as his first and middle fingers traced along her pussy lips. The thumb of his hand pushed up against the butterfly.

Shannon quivered and then jumped as the butterfly started vibrating. He laughed at her, “The game started again slut.” She giggled and smiled, “Oh did it? I hadn’t noticed.” His fingers slowly traced back and pushed on the plug, driving it deeper into her. Only when she squirmed did he smile, pull her skirt up, and tell her to sit down. When she was seated again, he reached down into her tank top and pulled her breasts over the top. She blushed a deeper shade of red when he teasingly said, “I wonder how long till the first commercial comes on.”

As the game progressed he enjoyed watching her reactions each time he turned on the vibrator or placed the pegs on her sore nipples. When the game went to the two minute warning commercials, he patted his lap, “I want you to sit on my lap slut, spread your legs so that your knees are outside of mine.” Shannon obeyed and sat on his lap as ordered. He pulled up her skirt so that it was bunched up around her hips and moaned into her ear, “I do like that you’re such a slut, half naked and ready to do anything I desire.”

He picked up the pegs and rubbed the tips against her nipples. Shannon shivered, which only made her nipples harden even more. The pegs circled around both nubs until the commercial was over and she winced as they closed around her sensitive flesh, “Oh dear gods!” She heard him chuckle and the butterfly came to life once again. His hands wrapped around her and started tugging and twisting on the pegs. He alternated between playing with the pegs and slapping the sides of her breasts. Each movement of her breasts sent a wave of pleasure and pain coursing through her body.

Shannon gasped as she panted, “Please Sir, I can’t… I can’t take anymore! Please may your slut cum for you? Oh god, may I cum, please Sir, I can’t…” Shannon tried to hold back, her moans and begging getting louder with each passing second until she knew she would fail. She barely heard his voice, but the words registered in her mind, “Cum for me slut. Spray that little plastic toy with your cunt juices, you dirty, filthy whore.”

Shannon shrieked and as she did so, his hand clamped over her mouth, quieting the noise as her body went rigid as she orgasmed. Her body started to go limp, but he reached down and pressed the vibrator even tighter against her clit with his free hand. Her back arched and she thrashed violently as the next orgasm overtook her. As the orgasm faded away, he released his hand from over her mouth, and she licked her lips, panting, “Please Sir, no more, I don’t think I can…”

She never finished her sentence. The vibrator was turned on again and his hand back over her mouth. He plunged three of the fingers of his other hand into her gushing cunt, roughly fucking her as he growled in her ear, “Do NOT try to tell me what to do slut.” As she came, he pulled the pegs from her nipples, pushing her into fourth orgasm. Shannon’s vision was starting to go black as the vibrator was turned off.

Her body was completely exhausted and Shannon slumped back against him. She softly managed to whisper, “Thank you Sir.” He smiled to himself and started stoking her hair as she quivered.

Once Shannon was steady enough to stand on her own, he helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. He softly ordered her now, “Legs apart, hands straight up in the air.” She looked at him puzzled but obeyed. He kissed her forehead and slowly undressed her. When she was naked, he unfastened the butterfly and removed the plug. He quickly cleaned both off and dropped them onto her dresser top.

He quietly disrobed and slid into bed, watching as the muscles in her ass and thighs twitched. When her arms started to droop from their position he called her over, “Come get in bed with me, slut.” Shannon wearily climbed into bed and pressed against his body, letting her head rest against his chest. Her right hand gently brushed against the soft hairs around his nipple.

She tried forcing herself to stay awake, but his hand rhythmically stroking her hair lulled her to sleep. He caressed her cheek as she clung to him in her sleep and smiled at the soft sounds she made each time he touched her. He soon felt himself drifting off to sleep.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Shannon stretched gingerly as she woke, her muscles still sore from earlier. She carefully slid out of bed, wincing as her knees cracked, hoping that she hadn’t woken him up. When his breathing stayed level, she grabbed her robe and left the room, quietly going out to the balcony to think. Her eyes closed and she slowly starting breathing in. As her body focused on the cold air filling her lungs, she felt the first snowflake land on her cheek. Soft laughter burst from her as she smiled happily. He was here, and it was snowing! She couldn’t have asked for a better Christmas.

Shannon had just exhaled for the fourth time when his arms wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her tightly against his chest. She jumped slightly and opened her eyes, not having heard him approach, but he held her tightly so that she could not turn around. His arms were warm and strong, and he whispered softly in her ear, “Close your eyes and continue sweetie.”

Shannon’s soft reply was automatic, “Yes Sir.”

She closed her eyes once more and started her breathing exercise again. He stroked her cheeks softly, brushing away the snowflakes before they had the chance to melt against her smooth skin. As she sighed softly into an exhale, he pushed her long locks aside so that they cascaded over her left shoulder. He leaned down and tenderly kissed along her neck, his warm lips causing her to gasp as they brushed against her cold skin.

Shannon was lost in every touch as she breathed. The differences between the soft snowflakes against her skin and his warm touches nearly took her breath away. She quickly lost focus on her breathing exercise. She was starting to pant, when something cold slipped around her neck. Her hand flew up in surprise, clasped tightly against the collar that was now fastened around her neck. As the first warm tears began to slide down her cheeks, he whispered into her ear, “Merry Christmas, slut.”

Widget
12-31-2006, 05:50 PM
WOW thanks for that. Good luck and happy new year !!!!!

His_blizzard
12-31-2006, 06:09 PM
:exellent1 That was a wonderful story. It brought tears to my eyes and they were not the only thing that was wet. <weg> ~Bliz~

lily27
01-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Holy cow.

Amazing work.

*squirms*

Timberwolf
01-01-2007, 11:11 AM
*smiles*

I got lucky enough to be able to proofread it. As if you needed my help or advice. ;-)

rce
01-01-2007, 01:01 PM
A good story, well written and exciting:wow: :erotic3: :gl (but what time zone were you in when posting it?:rolleyes: )

SheepishJaina
01-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks all, glad ye enjoyed it!

rce, EST, but I had a party to go to last night, so it was "last minute" (and finishing it the day the entries are due is last minute enough for me!) *giggles*

slaveangel{HM}
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
*smiles* That was a truly wonderful story hun *hugs*

suchaminx
01-02-2007, 05:13 AM
~HUGS~ sheepish

I loved it, felt so real and I was imagining the voices ~smiles~

~hugs~

minx xx

~hellish one~
01-02-2007, 05:26 AM
girl! what did i tell you about your stories and the "tearjerker" warning???

lord! ~wiping my eyes~ you are going to be the death of me! lol

Guest 91108
01-02-2007, 06:30 AM
very nice.