PDA

View Full Version : turning a vanilla relation into an D/s one...

BaasGeert
11-26-2003, 08:58 AM
Hi everyone, I'm a 29 year old guy from Belgium. I've had for 10 years a vanilla relationship with my 27 year old girlfriend Katrien. Two weeks ago i managed to enslave her and made her my slut : subsletkatrien.
Pushing the right buttons, i managed to get her to be honest with me and to give in to her submissive nature. I didn't had a clue about this nature, but hoped for it and guessed right !
One day after work i downloaded and printed a part of the storie "the Bra" by Jackpot. It value to me was this : a respectable, FBI agent had to give in to antoher person, she was being enslaved against her will, but found out, that it was what she always wanted...
So I gave the storie to Katrien and said to her thas she had to go to the room, read it, and then send me message with her phone. I said to her : I bet you send me : "I want, Boss'
After a 20 minutes , i received a message from her : "I want Boss"
From that point, she turned quicklyinto the slut i always wanted..-)) And she was happy about it, i could tell by just feeling her wet cunt. Something she never was before : very wet !! Even talking about it made her wet. It is subsletkatrien in the picture, in her slave position..:-)
I made a contract wich she accepted, and wnet shopping for acollar and bondage stuff. She now wants to wear the collar almost always....Ans she asks me to buy more degrading things for her to wear ! I didn't see for 10 years that i've had a slut as a girlfriend.

norton
12-02-2003, 11:50 AM
In my limited experience I have found that simply asking your partner to try something simple like having her hands tied behind her back was welcome. I think being a trusted partner helps a lot too. I wouldn't ask unless I knew her pretty well.

kittenfemme
12-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Agreed, Norton. That's exactly how somone "roped" me into the scene. I had no idea BDSM existed in a safe context, but I had my fantasies. I kept those fantasies hidden away and wouldn't show them to just anyone. It took someone I trusted and loved to break me... and I went willingly the whole way with a safeword on my tongue in the even I needed it.

charly
12-10-2003, 10:44 AM
i guess you are a lucky guy.
i tied my girlfriend on bed a lot of times ,she really likes it.
she even liked when i read her bondage stories from this site ,but sheŽll never agree to be my slave.
i can do anything to her in bed. but she is not my slave. i ask myself what is the difference. can you explain me waht changed in your life seens she agree to your proposal?
iŽll appreciate that you answer to me.

BaasGeert
12-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Hir Charly.
You asked me the difference between your girlfriend (to whom you can do anything, but won't be your slave) and my subsletkatrien.
For me it is liberating to know that she is under my control, that i have power over her. She gave me the power to enslave her, and that's even more satisfying : knowing that she wants to be a slave, that she want's to be dominated. For her it is liberating too, she has not to think about what to do, or what not to do, she just has to listen to me. In a vanilla relationship there are also power structures, but not always that significant. It isn't clear in a vanilla relationship that either the man or woman is "the boss". And because it isn't clear who is the boss, there wil often be power-clashes and fights between the two partners.
In a D/s relation that is less often the case. And that makes it more satifying for both partners, she knows she hasn't power over me, but only has to listen. And now whe are not talking about sex! In bed , or sexually this power structure stands too !
You're girlfriend likes maybe "rough" sex, but is not willing to become a slave, maybe tha tis because she isn't slave material..:-) As in : it isn't because she likes to be treated rough in bed, that she is a real slave girl. A real slave girl is also submissive out of bed, she just is a slave always. Sometimes she won't show it because of the environment, but she stil is....

Good luck !
BaasGeert

charly
12-12-2003, 10:09 AM
dank yoo, vary much