PDA

View Full Version : Strap Ons: Need help

dynamicbuttler
01-01-2007, 01:05 PM
I want to get strap on fucked licked you can't believe!!! Of course, it's not going to happen within the course of my current relationship. Not ever. For the future, should I meet a domme, I want to know how strap ons work. How do they give pleasure to the wearer? The reciever? Is it possible for both to achieve an orgasm? (I've heard about male anal orgasm, but I want to know if anyone here has seen it first hand.) I've heard of little vibrators for the woman's clit. Do they work well when on strap ons? Can a woman recieve an orgasm by brutally fucking a man with a nonvibrating strap on? These are the things I need to know!

lol, thanks. You can tell me if my posts start gettign annoying.

moptop
01-01-2007, 02:10 PM
db, I don`t know yet but I am expecting to find out during January... won`t be using a strap on, have got a Feeldoe on instruction. My expectation is that this gives pleasure to the wearer in a way that a strap on would not - I will let you know in February or earlier if can get an internet connection anywhere while I`m away. Sorry it will be a long wait...

somewriter
01-01-2007, 02:25 PM
I think for the most part the pleasure to the wearer is not directly sexual, just pleasing and possibly erotic. Some women (most?) like the role reversal, and being able to fuck a man can be an appealling thing, as long as they can get past the strangeness (and the potential "ickyness").

The pleasure for the receiver can be sexual as well as a submissive feeling. I have personally experienced a dry orgasm from anal play with my cock being rubbed, can't remember if I've ever had one without any such stimulation. An interesting experiment for the future perhaps (I wish!)

Whether a woman gets any direct stimulation depends on where the strap-on is. I think simply pounding away while wearing one won't do very much, but a vibrator makes pleasure for the woman possible, as long at it sits in the right place and stays there.

Hope that helps, and I hope one day you get fucked in the ass, db ;-)

dynamicbuttler
01-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Yay... Thanks a lot. Strap ons are fucking awesome!

Sextoymaker
01-03-2007, 04:16 AM
Be sure and use a good one preferably a 4 point leather one. There a lot of really cheap ones out there that simply do not work. Also start small! Don't try a nine inch at first. Go realistic. Then have a good time.

Blue_Monday
01-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Excellent question, db. I have a little bit of strap-on experience. I have one with a short dildo that goes in me, and a longer, narrower one for my recipient. It's delightful, but I've never managed to have an orgasm with it. In fact, it's arguably a bit distracting. Especially while you're both still getting used to it, it's best for both partners to concentrate on the one who's receiving anal--he's the one who should set the pace. (And use lots of lube!)

Anyway, it doesn't make me cum, but it does make the experience a little more stimulating for me. The best part by far is seeing my partner bent over and vulnerable.

It's also fun to make him lick, kiss, suck, and stroke my fake cock. Obviously it gives me no direct stimulation, but it's fun to watch!

I've never witnessed a guy having an anal-only orgasm, but the anal stimulation can make for a totally explosive orgasm.

If you've never had anything up your ass, I highly recommend you pick up some anal beads and try them out when you have a night alone. No partner required. They're easy to use, conducive to subbie fantasies, and they feel amazing!