PDA

View Full Version : To Scream ~or~ Not To Scream

kimberly
07-13-2002, 04:41 PM
ok....need something new here, so here is my 2 cents..*giggles*
~when writing a rape scene, do Y/you prefer to.....
1. hear Your *victim* cry out for help so You can hear the
fear/excitement within ?
..................or.................
2. cover Your *victims* mouth so You can feel them moan against
Your palm and hear the muffled cries?

~weg~

Master's slave and soulmate,

veru_skjava
07-14-2002, 09:22 PM
mmmmmmmm.....

delicious question..... from a readers standpoint begging is good!!!

~~giggles~~

veru skjava;)

Marcus
07-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Not screaming!... I have very sensitive ears. :-)

Brave, fiery, fighting and defiant, but ultimately weaker than the man. All the more satisfying for when she is finally subdued.

(strictly fiction, of course)

Paul{k}
08-04-2002, 09:24 PM
To Me, one of the most erotic sensations imaginable to to FEEL a "victim's" screams, groans, or moans vibrating against My palm while My hand is clamped tightly over her mouth...or sometimes when her tongue tip darts against My hand in an attempt to get Me to pull My hand away (which never works, btw). And the fear and excitement that My slave refers to in her posting comes through just as effectively when the cries are stifled. I believe that it heightens the feeling of "being overpowered" that the victim feels, too. However, that's for My slave to comment on.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}
Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P}

BDSM_Tourguide
08-05-2002, 02:28 AM
I absolutely must hear the desire, the pain, the distress and the emotion in a good rape play scene. Maybe not screaming, but at least some good begging, whimpering, crying and squirming. I want to know I am doing well. That I am doing things properly and fulfilling my end of the bargain. I would hate knowing I was being boring or unsatisfactory. So, heck yeah, use your mouth all you want if you're in a play rape with me.

On the OTHER hand...

I also like gags. Not on a regular basis and not only in rape play scenes, but for a small variety of specialized uses. A ring gag to hold the mouth open. This offers up all kinds of possiblities for tortures. A ball gag for silence. These I fond good for keeping the submissive quiet when she is being punished and tied naked with no blanket to the foot of the bed for the night. Less compaining is always good. And a good bit gag, especially those cool ones with the rings oî them. I just like the look of them when the girl is one a leach and being led.

I love this stuff! Vive la BDSM!

kimberly
08-05-2002, 05:57 AM
mmmm......

*smiles to Master and points, nodding feverishly to Him while pointing at Tourguide*.....i like this one Master, He has nice ideas....*puts Tourguide on her buddy list with the O/others*

Master's slave and soulmate,

:D

BDSM_Tourguide
08-05-2002, 11:23 AM
I'm terribly opinionated and usually don't hesitate to share my opinions and idea with others. Sometimes, my fingers and brain get going 90 miles and hour. So, you might have to bear with me. LOL

GaryWilcox
08-05-2002, 11:40 AM
I like it when my playmate makes a muffled scream. I especially like it when she makes a little bit of a struggle-- trying to bite into fingers is great. Taking the fight out of her with spanking makes the rapeplay really thrilling for both of us, usually...