PDA

View Full Version : Baring the Netherregions

vinsint
11-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Due to request, I need to de-hair the nether regions. Now, I did this years ago...the rug burn by the next day is quite bad. Isn't there a better way...Someone told me waxing, but I wasn't sure if that's appropriate for above the penis...and the balls are easy enough to shave and they don't cause any discomfort.

used the Search option here didnt' find any old topics on this.

pandemonium
11-27-2003, 10:35 AM
What about Nair? I wouldn't apply it directly on anything but the skin above.
If you go to the section in the store where they have the waxes and etc. Don't get the one for legs. They should have a small bottle of nair. Take a hot shower which will soften the skin and make it easier. You put the cream on for no longer than 8 minutes, I think.

BruceBoxer
11-27-2003, 12:16 PM
There's Nair especially for sensitive regions--the regular stuff can sting pretty bad--although on sencond thought, that fun sometimes too.

Originally posted by pandemonium
What about Nair? I wouldn't apply it directly on anything but the skin above.
If you go to the section in the store where they have the waxes and etc. Don't get the one for legs. They should have a small bottle of nair. Take a hot shower which will soften the skin and make it easier. You put the cream on for no longer than 8 minutes, I think.

vinsint
11-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Well, with any type of chemical a sting could mean a problem.

I didn't know they had Nair for the netherregions...I'll check it out

rallan
11-28-2003, 12:19 AM
Yeah most chemical hair-removal products have a milder version for your sensitive bits. A good rule of thumb is to dab a little bit somewhere that's not nearly as important as your crotch and leave it there for a while to see if the product's gonna give you a bad reaction. If you don't end up writhing on the floor in agony and dissolving into a big puddle of caustic goo, you probably won't have any problems applying it to your nether regions.

rallan

burger_01
11-28-2003, 03:29 AM
waxing or plucking (if you've got the patience!) work for all regions, provided you can put up/enjoy the pain. I saw it suggested on a thread before the clean out and gave it a shot. It hurt, I enjoyed it, and the re-growth took ages, and better still, wasn't anywhere near as prickly as shaving!

Have fun!

vinsint
11-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Hmm. Waxing would be painfully exciting....