PDA

View Full Version : slave/submissive training facilities?

scarletakb
11-26-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm very interested in taking a few days away from real life and going to a slave/submissive training facility. I've heard they exist... but, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a very good/reputable one?

Just a little background.. I'm married.. but my husband and I don't have sex.. but I do have a lover who shares my interest in BDSM... I want to break through some barriers.. and free myself to be able to able to experience the submissive life more thoroughly.

And work through my fear of pain... and to get to the point where I can obey during acts of humiliation. Does anyone have any recommendations of some place I can go that can help "break me and train me"??

BDSM_Tourguide
11-26-2003, 06:58 PM
I do know of some individuals that do training, either short term or long term.

vinsint
11-26-2003, 08:22 PM
You know too many things...but then again, that is your job...

Count_DUQ
11-28-2003, 03:42 PM
scarletakb - I think I have seen two things in your question.

Firstly for training the best way would be to find a Dom who is willing to spend a weekend with you and your lover to show you both. There is no point in pushing your limits if you Dom-lover does not know what they are!

Many Dom's are happy to offer this but do some homework on them first as with any subby working with a new Dom. (eg Safety First) Ask to speak to one of the D's subs and get to know it. Also a good idea to ask that sub be present to help show you what and how you should be doing things.

Secondly and this is not realated to bdsm. You're looking for an escape from the real world. You have a lover. Things with your husband are not going well. Now unless there are reason and things you have not listed what it really sounds like is you want a new life. So why not move out and go 24/7 with your lover?

Just my thoughts to be taken however.

scarletakb
11-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Count.. I'd love to go 24/7.. but, my lover is married too.. there is a child involved... so for the time being.. it must stay this way... on a part time basis only...