PDA

View Full Version : Army Mistress?!!!

dynamicbuttler
01-04-2007, 09:41 PM
In the month and a half or so that I've admitted my desires to myself and been into the life, s&m/femdom/BDSM, what ever you want to call it, has grown on me HEAVILY. I notice one thing though... People always talk about "scenes" and "role playing", meanwhile, every role played is the same. It's mistress and slave, always. I LOVE the whole mistress/slave thing, but does anyone in the lifestyle ever think of something else? I mean EVER?

I don't know, I've been having some odd femdom fantasies that involve a female soldier finding a guy (me) in a warring country and dominating him... humiliating him... tying him and raping him. Of course army attire is less revealing, but come on- hasn't any girl ever wanted to be in camouflage? Hasn't any girl ever realized how powerful she'd be if she could point a gun at a guy's head?

Hasn't even one mistress ever wanted to trade in her latex for some camo? Ever? I don't know, it's jsut a thought- but a thought that's been keeping me quite entertained! :)

Ruby
01-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Mmmmmm, what a delicious idea.

There's so many costume choices for a domme:

Cop / Police Officer,
Super Heroines like Xena, Wonder Woman, and Super Girl to name a few,
Cowgirl,
Cheerleader,
School girl,
Slave girl,
Secretary,
Female Boss in Exec attire,
Pirate,
Greek Goddess,
Cleopatra,
Angel or Devil,
Goth
or whatever your heart desires.

Yes, even the innocent ones often associated with subbing can be quite fun to wear while domming our sweet pets.

My pet, Nathaniel, recommends getting ahold of the Ilsa She-Wolf series if you are into women in uniform.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilsa:_She-Wolf_of_the_SS

Have fun,

Ruby

Timberwolf
01-05-2007, 12:10 AM
"Yes, even the innocent ones often associated with subbing can be quite fun to wear while domming our sweet pets."

*nods most approvingly*

dynamicbuttler
01-05-2007, 04:32 AM
:) wow... Some hot new ideas. I like EVERYTHING except maybe for the pirate, rofl! "Arg, matie! T'was good fucking- It'll be ten gold dablooms. ARG!"

lolol, awesome! That Ilsa thing you sent me? As warped as it sounds I've fantasized about a nazi woman in uniform!

you got my imagination going with Xena and the cow girl... These would be really really cool :) Hmm... ooooo! New one! How about biker?

Ruby
01-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Biker? Of course. Silly me for not adding that one.

Though I'm sure you can come up with many, many more. :-)

tainted Angel
01-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I know a woman who's 'things include pionting a gun at a guys haed and scaring the hell out of him among other things so you may well find it if you look hard enough!!

dynamicbuttler
01-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Sick! Your friend sounds FUN. I don't know... I think femdom is so fake sometimes. People do whatever is popular and obey the trends in the "scene". People think all it is is leather and whips... The way I see it, a lot of dommes just whip really lightly and are too afraid to cause damage, etc. If I had a girl with a gun to my head, I'd know we wasn't fucking around. I mean, come on: Let's not lie to ourselves. The more mainstream this stuff gets, the more it just stops being about brutality. I think any good sex is sex that brings out the animal in you, and what's more raw and animalistic than a predator taking her prey by FORCE?

tainted Angel
01-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Your preching to the choir! I would fall at the feet of a good Domme as much as I would a Dom.

My friend isn't a domme exactly she is into just plain heavy sex with electric and blood and suffercation and edge play stuff.

dynamicbuttler
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh... not a domme :-( It's too bad. She'd make a really great one!

McGuinness
02-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Certainly raised some valid and sexy points here!

dynamicbuttler
02-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Certainly raised some valid and sexy points here!

Yeah... It's just cool to look in it beyond the "Scene"... i mean, camo is power. Guns are power. Boot camp survival training... now that'll make a real woman :)

LikelySuspect
04-17-2007, 04:23 PM
things like this make me feel a bit switchy... yummmm....

usafmedic22
04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Grins....so um....I wear camo just about every day that I'm at work.....it's even totally official...name, rank, air force tape....wonder what could be done with that???
Although I must say...I truly believe I'm subbie through and through...but if Sir were ever to ask me to Top for Him...just so He could watch or just so I could experience it....I think that might be my first idea...
Whatcha think all??

dynamicbuttler
04-18-2007, 07:20 PM
w00t w00t! I love making subbie girls realize that there's some sadistic bitch deep inside them who just wants to dress up in camo and abuse her man! hahaha!

Ocean_Soul
04-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Grins....so um....I wear camo just about every day that I'm at work.....it's even totally official...name, rank, air force tape....wonder what could be done with that???
Although I must say...I truly believe I'm subbie through and through...but if Sir were ever to ask me to Top for Him...just so He could watch or just so I could experience it....I think that might be my first idea...
Whatcha think all??

I'd go for that.... If you were REAL good. ;)