PDA

View Full Version : something so it grow...

wolfs_lilgirl
01-05-2007, 10:34 AM
well... i have a lil while.. in this life style.. and i have been very happy! i have change somethings in my real life.. and i wanted to thank my Sir.. wolfscout.. thanku for all ur caring, and loving, for the time u have spend.. specially thank u for ur patience...i know im not that easy to handle.. thank u for beeing strict with ur lil girl! u have really helped me to understand lots of things and to do and discover more thigs... im really thank u with u my Sir! and i hope i can please u for a lot more time!
Sry for my slipings, tantrums, and specially for NOT LISTENIN im reaaly am!! and im reaaly trying to change that, i would try even harder Sir.. ull see!!

really guys i can say i have the best Master i could have im very happy!! since we started1!.. i wanted to share with people from here.. this!

thank u Sir.. and thank u my friend to! smiles! :wave:

Guest 91108
01-05-2007, 11:31 AM
smiles.

slaveangel{HM}
01-05-2007, 03:06 PM
*smiles* I am so happy for the Bboth of Yyou! *hugs*

wolfs_lilgirl
01-07-2007, 08:51 PM
thank u angel

Guest 91108
01-08-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm thinking today you are going to have a very rough time of it my pet.

I got your PM and think i have a solution.

Have yourself ready and prepared when you bring your IM online and I'm on.

cariad
01-08-2007, 03:46 AM
*Smiling*

Thank you Wolfscout and wolf's lilgirl for sharing this with us!

Hugs for you both, and I hope you get through today without too much difficulty.

cariad

wolfs_lilgirl
01-08-2007, 12:26 PM
omg thanks. for ur messege Sir it really helpt! kisses!

Guest 91108
01-08-2007, 02:04 PM
Your welcomed, lil one. smiles.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-08-2007, 02:14 PM
:) so as my next task.. i have to .. write about todays...IM with Sir.. im not a really good writer but. ill try to do my best...

he Sits me.. on a metal chair... blindfolded.. tied up, from my ankles and wrists.. hte rope passing.. my belly my breast... al my body...im so nervous.. breathin slow but hard... and then Sir.. puts a ball gag on my mouth..

wolfscout1: ties your wrists to the side straight down.
wolfscout1: and your ankles to the legs.
wolfscout1: then wraps rope around your legs to each side, makes them spread open.
wolfscout1: and another rope wraps around your waist, crossing your breasts ,
wolfscout1: up over your shoulder , the back of the chair,
wolfscout1: and back around to your waist and ties it.
wolfscout1: then another goes around your neck..... to yoru arms.. ties them together at the elbows.
wolfscout1: puts the blindfold on you.
wolfscout1: then a ball gag.
wolfscout1: watches you.
wolfscout1: walks around you in the chair slowly.

i got so nervous feelin masters look.. unable to speak or move...and then.. i feel something on my body very cold.... my body contracts and shivers i try to ask what is it.. but...

wolfscout1: Shut up

still thinkin about what it is...

wolfscout1: i let ut slide up and around your nipple. then up to your neck
wolfscout1: i lean down a bit..
wolfscout1: How do you like my knife my Pet ?

it make me a lil scared but hot at the same time... he pass it all over my body... the metal chair feeling so cold on my lil ass... and every time getting even more wet, and feeling so exopse.
then .. he took.. ice.. aand he start to rub it on my clit driving me crazy.
then i smell something still not knowing what it is... then suddenly i feel a burning drip of candle wax on my thigh, as i moan.. then icee, then wax on my breast .... moanin..contracting... and then iceee

wolfscout1: lets more wax drip on your mound and run down to your clit.
xxx: ahhhhhhhhhhhh
wolfscout1: then i smooth the ice over it.

then i feel something on my breast, two clothes pins to my breasts just to the outside of my nipples

wolfscout1: then two more to the other sides.
wolfscout1: then two up
wolfscout1: and two down.
wolfscout1: so four on each breast

turning the pain into pleasure.. moanin every time louder.. getting even more wet... after a while i feel something striking my thighs.... ( a belt)

wolfscout1: on your thighs little harder
wolfscout1: then your belly a bit
xxx: owww
wolfscout1: then each shoulder
xxx: ahhhh
wolfscout1: lightly just so you have to notice
wolfscout1: i reach down and tug your hair, pulling back sharply...
wolfscout1: Are you MY lil girl?
xxx: mmmm nooodsssss mmmmhhmmm!!!
wolfscout1: Smack
xxx: ahhhh
wolfscout1: pulls hair back harder
wolfscout1: Are you?
wolfscout1: Tell me louder
xxx: tries to say yess.. with the ball onhher mouth

wolfscout1: wraps the belt around your throat. and holds it snugly.
wolfscout1: tight but not too tightly.
xxx: ahhh trembling a lil... with her... Pussy sooooooooooooooooo wet
wolfscout1: MINE !!

by this time i was sooo on the edge wanting to cumm sooo baddd,

wolfscout1: pulls you neck a bit. leans down and tells you ...
wolfscout1: Cum Now.. bites your neck hard
wolfscout1: smiles keeps rubbin your lil clit harder.. Then presses two fingers into your pussy letting my hand rub your clit now as i thrust you on the chair.

i start cumin... it felt so.. good....!! then he... untie me. took the pins of my sore breast and then he told.. me to write about it...

for me it was so exciting... mixin the fear with pain and pleasure, i was so hot.... and felt very owned! by my Sir!

wolfs_lilgirl
01-08-2007, 02:15 PM
:)

tainted Angel
01-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Nice, to say that you are not good at writing that was very impressive! Interesting scene *grins*

Guest 91108
01-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Very big smiles for you, my pet. Good job.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-08-2007, 02:24 PM
thank u! smiles

wolfs_lilgirl
01-09-2007, 10:23 AM
i know it seems that know with out all the time.. it will be diferrent.. and it will be in some way but i still look at my Sir at the same way and i still.. would think all day on ways to please him! and every time we catch up..it would be exactly the same... thanx for beeing so comprehensive Sir i love u!! kisses

Guest 91108
01-09-2007, 10:24 AM
smiles at you.. growing daily my pet. I am pleased.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-11-2007, 10:16 AM
smiles at you.. growing daily my pet. I am pleased.

i love my Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u for everything kisses!

Guest 91108
01-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Smiles ... I'm glad you're doing better today, my lil pet.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-12-2007, 02:02 PM
i had a shot today *pouts*

Guest 91108
01-12-2007, 10:45 PM
are you pouting again ?? chuckles.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-12-2007, 11:11 PM
*pouts*

slaveangel{HM}
01-12-2007, 11:17 PM
*distracts Wolfy Sir* Nope! I see no pouting here...do you sis...naahhhh.

*flaps her angelic wings outta there*

Guest 91108
01-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Lol

wolfs_lilgirl
01-15-2007, 10:41 AM
*distracts Wolfy Sir* Nope! I see no pouting here...do you sis...naahhhh.

*flaps her angelic wings outta there*

i dont see any pouting here eathire :p!

Miraculix
01-15-2007, 11:13 AM
* ...checks is the place has a surveillance camera in some corner, to see if there was pouting going on.

Guest 91108
01-15-2007, 11:19 AM
I know I saw pouting in this thread.

gets out my paddle.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-15-2007, 12:37 PM
ohh!!..... hides....

Guest 91108
01-15-2007, 12:59 PM
punishment give in IM. buwahhaa!

wolfs_lilgirl
01-16-2007, 11:25 AM
*would never pout again in her life*

Guest 91108
01-16-2007, 11:34 AM
small smile

wolfs_lilgirl
01-20-2007, 03:27 PM
hi every one! well this is to keep everyone update.. every thing was going perfect i was having.. the best days!! and well i got a cold..! which make it a lil bit harder.. to keep on like i was! but im still very decided to keep on.. cuz i saw that i CAN!! so.. im looking forward.. to be on the point! that im totally fine!! hope every one is doing fine on their lives.. and thanx for ur.. support to everyone! ill be for u guys here when u need me to! smiles!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir! sry that i scared u a lil that day!! im taking care of my self! and mean while im finding new and fun ways to please my Sir!! kissess!!

:wave:

Guest 91108
01-20-2007, 03:45 PM
smiles.. you are doing better.

Now about those shortcuts in writing..............

wolfs_lilgirl
01-20-2007, 03:57 PM
smiles.. you are doing better.

Now about those shortcuts in writing..............

uh....oh........*smiles inocently*

Guest 91108
01-20-2007, 03:58 PM
You just need a spankin' like your av I think..

I like the av.

Wolven_Vixen
01-20-2007, 04:00 PM
hi lilgirl.

Glad you're feeling better. And I'm so glad that you know you "CAN".

Keep it up!!

wolfs_lilgirl
01-20-2007, 04:01 PM
You just need a spankin' like your av I think..

I like the av.

do i????

wolfs_lilgirl
01-20-2007, 04:03 PM
hi lilgirl.

Glad you're feeling better. And I'm so glad that you know you "CAN".

Keep it up!!

thank u i will!! huggsss

Mishka
01-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Glad to see you're ok...

Not sure who said it first: "What does not kill us makes us stronger"

MrDom
01-21-2007, 08:45 AM
great guys

MrDom

Guest 91108
01-21-2007, 09:18 AM
do i????

You always need a spankin' . You have to ask ? :32:

wolfs_lilgirl
01-21-2007, 10:58 PM
You always need a spankin' . You have to ask ? :32:

no Sir.. i know i always need a spanking smiles i missed u today!! a lot!hugssssss

Guest 91108
01-22-2007, 01:30 AM
smiles.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-25-2007, 09:22 AM
hey everyone!! just to keeo everyone update... im going to go to texas.. this weekend.. thingss.. are going better.. but im going to miss u all!! specially my Siiiiiiiir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!kisses and hugs!! hope every one.. has fun!! enjoy ur week end!!!

Guest 91108
01-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Have fun.

Mishka
01-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Have a great time! Be good, you know what you'll get if you're not.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-28-2007, 10:49 PM
lol!!! hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed u all!!!! i had a great time.!! but i missed my Sir!!!!!!!!! and hes not on!!!! *sad* but ill talk to him tomorrow!! i hope u al had a great weekend!! kisses

Guest 91108
01-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Glad to know you're back and had fun.
I've missed chatting with you.

Guest 91108
01-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Today I learned just how much I can miss Wolfs_lilgirl when she hasn't been online.

smiles hugs!!today i learned how much i need my SIr!

Smiles. You made me very happy today.
I shall remember it for a long time.

today i learned i have the best sir!!!!
u make me so happy every day SIr!! hugs!!

There was a time when i wondered if this online relationship was going to work.

There were many problems for which I didn't have the answers to , and many cultural differences that I had to learn to handle.

There were things she had to learn. She learned those things as quickly as she could.

I thought once that her age and knowledge would be a big hinderance to the relationship. Perhaps with another person it would have. Not with this one. smiles.

I have been very happy, and very honored that she has tried so hard.
And I've been very rewarded in how we have gotten to where we are today.

When you read this you will know what i think of you and how much.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
omg................... i really dont know what to say....................i know i havent been easy... and that i had so many things on my life... and really sir.. beeing with u has made ... a stronger person.. has made me grow up...u have helpt me so much!! and im so happy u write this!! i luv u Sir and i will always will keep on trying as hard as i can! to please u ...always!! no matter.. the schedules, or nothing.. there is always time for us!! thank u so much!!kisses

wolfs_lilgirl
01-31-2007, 02:58 PM
hi everyone! as some people know.. i was a gymnast and for my.. sickness i had to .. drop it... but guess what??? i have found other sport called aerial dance!! its so fun!! and it has alot of thigs from gymnastics but its not so demanding!! im so happy!!!

wolfs_lilgirl
01-31-2007, 03:04 PM
for my Sir:!
im online right know i didnt found u .. i had problems.. eating today!! so thats why i took a lil longer!! i gues i we wont talk until the night???? i miss uuuuu!!:(!! i have a surprise for sir to!! smiles !!! i hope we can talk at night!! hugssssssssss!! kisess!!! lick in the neck!!! luv u sir!ill TRY to be a good girl!:P!!

Guest 91108
01-31-2007, 03:49 PM
ill TRY to be a good girl!:P!! !??!

hrmmm watches and waits.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-31-2007, 07:09 PM
!??!

hrmmm watches and waits.

lol!! i did i was a very good lil girl! :)! im going to the doctor in a while... ill let u know what happens... hugss!

Guest 91108
01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
Growls at Docs and you know it.

Hope you get good news. We need some good news.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-01-2007, 10:11 AM
well good news for everyone! i gain weight and everything seems going better!! smiles!!

Warbaby1943
02-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Hope you two always remain happy.

Guest 91108
02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks WB.

And wlg, I'm glad you had good news from the doc.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Hope you two always remain happy.

thank u so much!!!

wolfs_lilgirl
02-03-2007, 07:58 PM
im suuuuuuuuuuuuuck a bad girl i know i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir!! but i explained.. to u on yim!! luv u!!!!!!!! kisses and hugs!!!

Guest 91108
02-03-2007, 09:08 PM
it's ok.. I got your message and I am proud of ya.

Hime
02-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Isn't it great how being submissive can make you feel so strong and confident? Vixen said it best, it lets you know that "I can!". I'm not sure anyone who hadn't experienced it would quite understand.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Isn't it great how being submissive can make you feel so strong and confident? Vixen said it best, it lets you know that "I can!". I'm not sure anyone who hadn't experienced it would quite understand.

nooodssss smilesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love how it makes me feeel!

Guest 91108
02-07-2007, 12:56 PM
nooodssss smilesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love how it makes me feeel!

I love making you feel that way, too.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-07-2007, 02:16 PM
sir!! my stupid yahoooooooo is not working again!!!!!!!!! just let u know im back!! but im still trying to get on yahoo!!!

Guest 91108
02-07-2007, 02:20 PM
I know........... Yahell.. nukes it.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Ima Bad Pet............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........

wolfs_lilgirl
02-12-2007, 10:36 PM
agaaaaaaaaaaaain............................ why.. one day everything is perfect and at the netx day every thing.. goes wrong everything.. just.. brokes.. i dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................it s soooooooooooooooo hard.........................stupid lifeeeee!!! humans.. r not that strong...... or at least im not......... suddenly all the bad stuff. comes together.. and starts to brake me....................i cnat mention all the bad things that r going on.......... why is it so hard?? why it comes together.. why im so week!!!!!!

Guest 91108
02-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Calm down ...........
And get your ass back on line.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-13-2007, 11:44 AM
im sry Sir...

Guest 91108
02-14-2007, 10:38 AM
I have something waiting for my Lil Girl when she gets back online.

\../

\,,/

\../

Smack Smack SMack SMACK !@@!

wolfs_lilgirl
02-14-2007, 06:56 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........32!!! lol!! smiles! thank u sir! happy valentines days!! kisesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Guest 91108
02-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Grins.

wolfs_lilgirl
02-19-2007, 12:26 AM
mmmmmmm weelll things are going a lil bit better..........i gain weight.. and.. i think i have lost in these last days.. but i guess... ill gain then again later.... sometimes i get this feelings that i shouldnt have.. i think may be im confused about all my situations... sighs!! well i hope.. everyone else is doing fine! ..............................................im so glad my sister is back!1 i missed u so much!!( angelHM)!

slaveangel{HM}
02-19-2007, 12:34 AM
I missed you too little angel *winks* or is that 'lil wolf? *giggle*

wolfs_lilgirl
02-20-2007, 02:22 PM
is lil wolfi angelical lol!

wolfs_lilgirl
02-20-2007, 02:32 PM
well it has been 4 months since i am Sir Wolfscout lil pet!! so i decide it to write about this 4 months about my Sir which i love! who is always.. looking out for me!! and who has helpt me in so many ways!! we have a on line relationship.. but sometimes.. it feels like if it was rl! cuz we are so close to each other!! he is the perfect master! the perfect friend! the perfect person! he is a very lovin Sir! but also very strict!! i love or relationship! i love the way i feel with him!! it just makes me happy every time we spent time together everytime he shows me new things! even everytime he punshes me !! at the begining it was hard to learn all the things, to get use to.. to control my self! but... day by day.. i continue growing learning and loving each time more what i am doing!! i cant belive it has been 4 months cuz times has gone so fast!! im so happy!! i hope this continues for 25675435 years lol:P! i also had a lot of mistakes hard times... but that is what has made out relationship stronger!! i luv u so much sir!!

Guest 91108
02-20-2007, 05:02 PM
I am far from perfect wlg in so many ways ...........
But i appreciate the intentions you have and the thoughts that I think I can see behind your words knowing you. smiles.
so 4 months , eh? so in 2 more you should be tested or something?
Hahahaha!!!!!

wolfs_lilgirl
02-20-2007, 11:13 PM
u r perfect sir!! kisses

slaveangel{HM}
02-20-2007, 11:29 PM
*giggles* Wow has it been that long already! Fantastic! *hugs you Bboth*

slaveangel{HM}
02-20-2007, 11:43 PM
well it has been 4 months since i am Sir Wolfscout lil pet

so i decide it to write about this 4 months about my Sir which i love! who is always.. looking out for me!! and who has helpt me in so many ways!! we have a on line relationship.. but sometimes.. it feels like if it was rl! cuz we are so close to each other!!

he is the perfect master! the perfect friend! the perfect person! he is a very lovin Sir! but also very strict!! i love or relationship! i love the way i feel with him!! it just makes me happy every time we spent time together everytime he shows me new things! even everytime he punshes me !!

at the begining it was hard to learn all the things, to get use to.. to control my self! but... day by day.. i continue growing learning and loving each time more what i am doing!! i cant belive it has been 4 months cuz times has gone so fast!! im so happy!!

i hope this continues for 25675435 years lol:P! i also had a lot of mistakes hard times... but that is what has made out relationship stronger! i luv u so much sir!!!

'lil sis. You and I have spoken alot, you have become quite close and dear to me and I love you and your Sir very much. Please if you EVER have any doubts about anything, and fears any worries, please reread this post, YOUR WORDS. They speak of a love and devotion that is truly expressed between a Dominant and their submissive. A love that may be online but as you have said "feels r/l." Please if you are ever in need of reassurance, or sad or upset read your words here.

Love you sis.

angel xx

wolfs_lilgirl
02-20-2007, 11:44 PM
i know!! it seems! we just started right???

wolfs_lilgirl
02-20-2007, 11:46 PM
'lil sis. You and I have spoken alot, you have become quite close and dear to me and I love you and your Sir very much. Please if you EVER have any doubts about anything, and fears any worries, please reread this post, YOUR WORDS. They speak of a love and devotion that is truly expressed between a Dominant and their submissive. A love that may be online but as you have said "feels r/l." Please if you are ever in need of reassurance, or sad or upset read your words here.

Love you sis.

angel xx

thank u sis it really means alot to me!! ur becoming very close to me! we understand each other in all kinds of ways! thank.. u!! sis!! hugss

slaveangel{HM}
02-20-2007, 11:50 PM
You are most welcome love.

Sleep well and have sexy dreams! *giggles*

angel xx

wolfs_lilgirl
03-01-2007, 10:52 AM
yesterday was soooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!! we did a mess with chocolate on chat!!!!!!!with almost a sub, angel, minxy and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then we got punished for it lol!! but it didnt matter cuz it was misbehaving day right sis???

Guest 91108
03-01-2007, 10:56 AM
LOL and growls at you .. silly subbie that you are.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-01-2007, 11:06 AM
IM NOT SILLY!! *crosses her arms*

Guest 91108
03-01-2007, 11:07 AM
* looks like a tantrum to me. *

* Spanks with paddle. *

wolfs_lilgirl
03-01-2007, 11:15 AM
owwww uh ....oh...

Guest 91108
03-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Laughs at my lilgirl.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-02-2007, 12:32 PM
TODAY IS MY .... SIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! SO...................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir!! i just did this post.. to tell u how much i lov u!!!!!!!!!! and that i wishu have a very fun and happy birthday!!
always remember!! ur lil girl is here for u!! and care for u so much!!!
thank u for all u have done for me!!! i hope .. we get much more years together

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Guest 91108
03-02-2007, 12:33 PM
oh my!!

Eponine
03-02-2007, 10:47 PM
I know I am new here and do not know many of you that well, but after reading through this thread so far, I wanted to comment with a thank you to both Wolfscout and wlg for sharing your feelings so openly.

Although you two don't see each other in r/l, just from reading the posts, i would never know it because the caring is so obviously strong and true and it was really sweet and inspiring.

:cayvvotg:

slaveangel{HM}
03-02-2007, 10:52 PM
I am privilaged to call them Bboth dear friends. *small smile*

They are indeed a wonderful pair.

Guest 91108
03-03-2007, 03:00 AM
Thanks ThisGirl and angel for you comments.
I feel lucky to have wlg as my pet. grins.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-04-2007, 08:43 PM
omg!! smiles! hugs Sir! i think im more lucky for finding u!! u make me so happy!!! and my sis to! i luv ya sis!!

thanks this girl so much!!!

Guest 91108
03-19-2007, 10:50 PM
kisses for my pet for trying so hard with her eating problem.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-19-2007, 10:53 PM
smiless!!! thank u Sir!! kisses my Sir back!!! r u happy with ur lil girl..??? <------------------------- he made me eat a complete salad and a sandwich ......................................... lol im so so so sos os so full!!

Guest 91108
03-19-2007, 10:54 PM
Ha. yes.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-19-2007, 11:06 PM
:p huugss

Guest 91108
03-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Spanks because it would feel so good.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-19-2007, 11:13 PM
throws the flaming paddle.. out the window!! smiles innocently!

Guest 91108
03-20-2007, 02:56 AM
OH I know you didn't do that........

now I have to think of a special punishment.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-21-2007, 09:18 PM
UHHH...OHH!!!! * wonders what type of special punishment* smiles

Guest 91108
03-22-2007, 02:46 AM
The kind you would not want. :evil:

wolfs_lilgirl
03-22-2007, 09:13 AM
shiversss* acts like she is still sleepy

Guest 91108
03-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Puts ice in your panties front to wake you up.
laughs.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-22-2007, 09:56 AM
HEYY1! jummpps all over the rroom........ *shivers* its cold!! can i take it out Sir?

Guest 91108
03-22-2007, 10:01 AM
LMAO No . . . You have a hot pussy; it'll melt soon. grins.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-22-2007, 10:03 AM
uuuuuuuuuuu still cold... * feels the melted ice.. runing.. over her legs*

Guest 91108
03-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Lol

wolfs_lilgirl
03-22-2007, 10:10 AM
sits on sirs lap!! lol

Guest 91108
03-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Holds you and asks did you complete your task for today ??

wolfs_lilgirl
03-23-2007, 10:08 AM
hrmmm.............................. ii.... i.... i made some couple of mistakes... but i did complete it... Sir

it was so very hard

Guest 91108
03-23-2007, 10:09 AM
smiles yes you told me.. thanks.

That was a Good Girl , too.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-23-2007, 10:12 AM
really??? smiles hugs SIr!

Guest 91108
03-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Didn't I say so? chuckles.

Grabs a hug and kiss.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-23-2007, 10:23 AM
mmmmmmmmm kisses back!! smiles!! do u need anything Sir?

Guest 91108
03-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Yep. You know what I need.

wolfs_lilgirl
03-23-2007, 11:01 AM
nods.. goes to YIM....

Guest 91108
03-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Waits and wonders .......

wolfs_lilgirl
04-07-2007, 04:56 PM
i know.. its been long since i write something.. i just made a mistake....i feel bad for it.. so i think i need to write .... i know since i started on this relation ship.. i have the same and same mistake.. i dont listen!.. but i do try but sometimes... i still dont listen.. and make a mess...... i didnt wanted to dispoint him and more htan that.. i make u not rest.. which i know is very bad.. of me.. im sorry i was selfish.. and i promise it will never hapen again i luv u lotsss

Guest 91108
04-08-2007, 03:05 AM
It's a small thing. it'll pass wlg. hugs.

wolfs_lilgirl
04-08-2007, 04:06 PM
smiles i know! i was just... a lil upset about it! hugss mis u Sir!1

wolfs_lilgirl
04-29-2007, 05:50 PM
i luv u siiiiiiiiiiiir!!! thanks for everything... 6 months noww!! i read this thread and i see all what we have gone thru. hugsss and kisses

Guest 91108
04-30-2007, 07:04 PM
you es there when others go.
i know to remember.

wolfs_lilgirl
05-01-2007, 04:12 PM
smiles i lov my sir but i miss him...

Guest 91108
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
smiles.

Guest 91108
05-06-2007, 12:00 AM
the person above is the best person i have ever met, the best Sir i could ever have, the best friend...
the person above has helpt me in everyway
the person abover is my Sir i lov!!!!!!!!!!
hugs and kisses to the person abovee!! miss uuuuuu

Person above and my times have not jived lately.
Person above has grown a lot in many ways since we met.
I have missed her much this week.

It has not been good days for us lately as our times really have not been matching up well.
I do miss you .
I am waiting patiently for better times.
Do not worry.

~ Wolf.

wolfs_lilgirl
05-06-2007, 11:02 PM
i dont worry .... i have notice. ur a very very important part of my life Sir.. i need of u to be happy and... even tho i miss u.. it makes me happy knowing.. how much i luv u and how i luv beeing with u!!! thanks for everything sir!!! i hope for this to.. keep going fo many many many yearss more!!

Guest 91108
05-30-2007, 01:53 AM
Just a note to let you know, my pet, that I have been very proud of you lately in how you deal with situations in your personal life.
It's showing a certain amount of strength that you have needed for some time.
Hugs you then spanks your ass really hard just because i know what it will do to you. Grins.

wolfs_lilgirl
05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
thank u My Sir u are the one who gives me streght to do thouse things!! thanks for caring about me! and always wanting the best for ur lil girl! iluv u!

wolfs_lilgirl
06-17-2007, 02:06 PM
i always seem to mess all up.............................

Guest 91108
06-17-2007, 08:40 PM
You did not mess up... just took a sort of shutdown and reboot to get things flowing again.
smiles.

wolfs_lilgirl
07-06-2007, 11:08 PM
I have this feeling.. very weird feeling... i think im doing the right thing .. what he told me 100 times to do... but.. this thing.. is separating our time toguether.. makes me feel insecure about my self... makes me want to be with him all time.. make me frustrate.. when i cant talk to him in all day....

I think is the right thing but if it is.. why do I feel this way??

I love my Sir more than any other men i have loved in my life....
he takes care about me...
he makes sure im healthy
he takes care of my heart
he makes me happy when im sad!
he makes me understand what i did wrong..
he makes me feel loved and owned!

every day i have with him.. i pray that it never ends

Guest 91108
07-07-2007, 02:45 AM
smiles.

What you are doing is the right things to do, wlg.
And why does it feel weird? chuckles.. i reckon because you want all my time. grins.
Don't worry ...

wolfs_lilgirl
07-07-2007, 10:04 PM
smiles no Sir not all your time.. but i know you wanted me to work.. and now I am.. but that is taking time.. and.. well i miss you thats all

Guest 91108
07-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Smiles.. it's good to know one is missed.
And you are doing so very Good.

Guest 91108
07-11-2007, 01:35 AM
8 months and going.

Wolf Loves his lil girl.

wolfs_lilgirl
07-30-2007, 12:56 AM
9 months and it stoped growing..........................................

cariad
07-30-2007, 02:53 AM
My heart goes out to you wlg. I know something of what you are feeling, as do a number of us here, who have had the joy of on line relationships. They can be incredible whilst they last, but the very real pain which marks the end has the ability to cut deep. I know a few one sided bits of information about what has happened, but to be honest that is irrelevant. My plea to you though, for your sake, is find a way of letting go, help each other to forgive and find a way of salvaging a beautiful friendship. It is possible; whilst I was away recently one of my lifelines were exchanges of text messages with CC whose initials I used to wear. It is hard but worth it.

Hugs
cariad

MajesticFae
07-30-2007, 09:13 AM
*hugs*