PDA

View Full Version : Three's a slave!

tainted Angel
01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
*Ok This is my first role play as I'm new here so I hope that people will join in and stop it becoming a lone story. Fee free to play any role or add one as long as it fits, we can build a party*

She stood ourside the house taking deep breaths and calming herself, checking the letter with the adress she re read the job specification for the 20th time and pressed the doorbell.

A beautiful woman answered the door, the type of woman that makes the girl next door type feel ugly, she had auburn hair which fell in rugletts around her face and dropped to her shoulders, she wore a tailered skirt suit in charcoal pinstripe, she stood higher than Ellie because of the steps and wore knee high black boots with a 4 inch stiletto heel.

"Hi I'm Ellie I have an interview for the housekeeping job."

Her voice carried more certainty than she felt. This woman was somehow intimidating simply by presence.

"Of course, It is good to see your ontime, do come in." The woman sounded slightly bored and turned walking away from Ellie. Following her through the house having to rush to keep up with the woman Ellie nearly ploughed into the back of her when she stopped suddenly at the end of the hall. Blushing slightly from the look that the woman gave her Ellie dropped her eyes.

Please take a seat in the lounge, my Husband is waiting to start your interveiw.

dynamicbuttler
01-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Ellie walked shyly into the lounge room, nervous. There, she saw the intimidating woman's husband: He was tall but skinny, a little scrawny even. He had pale skin and a shaved head with gray/blue eyes. Ellie thought he looked quite European, which was confirmed when he spoke: Sitting comfortably on the couch in his plain black jeans and T-shirt, he addressed her in what sounded like a Finnish, Icelandic or Scandinavian accent.

"Hi. You must be Ellie."

Ellie was a tad bit stunned by the situation. This intimidating, mysterious and powerful woman looked as though she would be with a tougher, tanner, more virile male, but here she was with this guy. He was sexy and somewhat of a mystery in and of himself, but the two were still and unlikely pair. Contemplating all of this, Ellie was momentarily silent.

"Why don't you come in and start the interview?", asked the man.

The blood ran back and flushed her cheeks again, and she spoke meekly:

"Alright."