PDA

View Full Version : weird Topic: Slave on Slave

dynamicbuttler
01-05-2007, 06:09 PM
A very odd thing recently happened to me. I did an odd session with an online domme, or "pet owner" as she liked to be called. I played as her pet, and it was just good cybersex/domination. I told her how humiliated and turned on I'd be if she cheated on me with a bigger, tougher guy. She told me she'd fuck a guy right in front of me, and make me watch jealously. She asked me if I was bi or if I could fuck another guy. I'm no homophobe but had always thought of myself as a hundred percent straight... When she asked this question, I was frustrated. I had no desire to do it. I was grossed out, but in the end I always have to please my owner... I don't believe a good submissive should ever say no unless it's life or death.
Anyway, during our cyber session, a guy walks in. In our little game, she said she called him and told him to come. He was big and buff, and she ordered me to let him suck me. I was grossed out. All this was getting out of hand... But the minute he went down on me, his tongue felt really good. Just the fact that it made me feel good made be burn inside. I sat there, my face red, heart racing and cock swollen as he sucked me... then she told me to suck him. By now, I wanted his cock in my mouth and his precum on my face. This was so odd to me... I just wanted his dick in my mouth! IT wasn't for the dumb guy... It was for the wet girl lying on the bed watching. I was degrading and humiliating myself for her amusement, and it just felt so wrong and so right.
I sucked him enthusiastically, and then made me watch him fuck her. He gave her an orgasm through fucking alone (I've only given girls orgasms with my tongue, as I'm a sub and not too strong, etc.) She was getting fucked so hard by this guy who's strength, power and "on top" skill I could never match. She gave me dirty looks when she could, but mostly her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, as she was cumming MANY times. Finally, he finished... His sweat, her sweat, his cum, her cum.... I had to clean it with my tongue, and did so happily. Then she made me fuck her up the ass.
I fucked her till I came, and then licked THAT clean. It was over. Oddly enough, I had one last regret. I had wished he'd rammed me in the ass. I'd wanted it SOOO badly... to have to look in her eyes while getting raped by a man... and to have her taunt and tease me. What the fuck was happening to me?

Anyway, the question behind all of this. Are bisexual humiliation desires commonplace? I mean, is it common for a sub to think of himself as bi only while his mistress is watching? I honestly am not atracted to them at all, it's just that when a sadistic girl is watching me... I don't know what comes over me, lol!

_ID_
01-05-2007, 10:47 PM
What your refer to I believe would fall under forced homosexuality. Its a category on some of the BDSM checklists I've seen. So no its not uncommon. If you find it's not a limit for you. All the better.

Enjoy

dynamicbuttler
01-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Cool, I guess. It still feels so... wrong though hahaha. I've been thinking about it A LOT lately. Crap i hope im not Bi-ish

Blue_Monday
01-08-2007, 04:45 PM
LOL - Why do you hope you're not? If you are, it just means you doubled your pool of potential sex partners (real, online, or fantasy). You don't have to start spending half your weekends in gay bars. :-)

I have to tell you--the first time I ever had an online Dom, he would ask me if I was into this or that (e.g. hair pulling, being called his "bitch," etc.) and I would say no. We would get into a session, and when I was all sweaty and delirious, he would spring it on me. Knowing that he was doing it even though I asked him not to, plus seeing the whole thing through the lens of being so turned on, made me totally change my mind about those things.

I guess what I'm saying is that as you explore being submissive, you'll find out that things you thought you *don't* like can be an even more powerful turn on than things you *do* like. When something's a little bit replusive to you (I'm not talking about hard limits, here, just little things), but you do it anyway to please your Mistress, your whole view can change.

Regarding you being bi or not--I think you know you're not really attracted to men. That's fine. A lot of people fantasize or play about being forced to engage with other people in sex acts, whether they're attracted to them or not. You just want to be humliated, any way your Mistress wants it. If that's another guy, then so be it. It's the humliation that turns you on, not the man.

One final comment--please be careful about thinking you should never say no. It's okay to not like certain things, to find out that you don't like things you thought you would like, and to find out you do like things you thought you wouldn't like.

dynamicbuttler
01-08-2007, 06:42 PM
I guess you're right... Come to think of it, a man on man alone deal grosses me out, but get a horny mistress involved and i want to suck his cock and lick his cum! You were kind of right about how part of being a submissive is trying new things. Thanks for making me feel less weird, lol. THANKS.

gagged_Louise
01-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Quentin Tarantino wanted to use My Sharona for a proposed scene in Pulp Fiction witha man-on-man rape - I'm not sure if the scene actually stayed in the tightly packed movie.

dynamicbuttler
01-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Yes, the scene was made. I'm not sure if the song was played, but the scene was made. It was GROSS... That does NOT turn me on... only when there is a mistress involved and she gets off to my humiliation would I want to do something like that- to please her.

gagged_Louise
01-08-2007, 07:57 PM
nice avatar, dynamicbuttler!
:-)

dynamicbuttler
01-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks a lot... it's a pic of my fav sex position!

Ruby
01-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi dynamicbuttler,

That is a nice av!

Meanwhile, about this interesting discussion.

Please set limits for yourself and keep them.
Safe words and hard stops can be your friends.
Over time, you may laugh at the early limits you set,
but it's up to you to protect yourself, too.

Forced homosexuality (bisexuality) can be very exciting in fantasy play. That might be where you want to keep it.

If it's something you want to experiment with in real life, then take the responsiblity of working with your partners to keep your limits and practice safe sex.

I've found there is a huge difference between our limits in fantasy versus reality play. In fantasy, one can take "pain" and "rape" as part of the game. The same goes for bisexuality. What you may endure for a cyber partner you may not for a real life partner. The choice is up to you.

Be assured that you are not the first or only one to have questions about your sexuality or limits after a play session like the one you described.

Have fun,

Ruby