PDA

View Full Version : one of my fantasies

charly
11-28-2003, 09:28 AM
iīd like to hear about the unfortunate adventures of a german female jew and her family in the nazi German. while the government took all the civil rights to the jews. and they were left alone to the hate and lust of the neighbors. who could do anything they wanted to the girl and her family even blackmail them and threatening them to call to the gestapo becouse
the girl and her family were hiding from the SS. to avoid the extermination camp.
The setting is not the camp, itīs the street of Berlin.
The teens of the street that grew with the girl, and the familys of these boys who hate too the jews could be the ones that turn the girlīs life in to a living hell.
i hope you like the idea.

Mobius
11-28-2003, 11:10 AM
But Nazi's and the holocaust are not erotic. The whole being thrown in an oven while you are still alive thing is not erotic reading. Not that you should be thrown in an oven when you are dead is ok either.

Now don't get me wrong While Slavery is Illegal and owning a unwilling slave is Wrong. But I would probley be the first person in line at the local Slaves R Us store if it was Legal.

But the Whole Concentration camp thing is not A hot story. Nor is Ann Frank as a sexslave is not cool either.

Some things should remain a fantasy and some things you should not fantasies about.

Thorne
11-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Mobius
But Nazi's and the holocaust are not erotic. The whole being thrown in an oven while you are still alive thing is not erotic reading. Not that you should be thrown in an oven when you are dead is ok either <snip>But the Whole Concentration camp thing is not A hot story. Nor is Ann Frank as a sexslave is not cool either.

I have to disagree, to a point. What is not erotic for you, or for me, can be very erotic for someone else. I personally don't enjoy snuff stories, or cannibal stories, but I have seen them here, and read some. They can be very erotic, if you can divorce the reality from the fantasy. While I agree that the entire holocaust period of history was horrible, a testament to man's potential for evil, I can see the potential for an "Anne Frank Forced To Do Dallas" kind of story. It could be completely separated from the history of the times. No worse than other NC stories posted here.

Now don't get me wrong While Slavery is Illegal and owning a unwilling slave is Wrong. But I would probley be the first person in line at the local Slaves R Us store if it was Legal.

Regardless of the legality of the issue, owning an unwilling slave is ALWAYS wrong. There are many countries in the world, even in this supposedly enlightened age, where slavery is, if not legal, at least accepted. And one is constantly reading about reports of women (mostly) and children disappearing into the sexual slave pens around the world. Personally, even if it WAS legal, I don't think I could justify to myself owning an unwilling slave.

Now a WILLING slave, that's another story!

BruceBoxer
11-28-2003, 01:51 PM
I've been to the Nazi death camp at Dachau--it is really beyond belief that such evil could occur among civilized people in modern times. That being said, I see so problem with somebody finding erotic pleasure in fictional renderings taking place during amid the time of the Third Reich--to each his/her own as long as it does not infringe on the liberty of another.

Mobius
11-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Thorne
I have to disagree, to a point. What is not erotic for you, or for me, can be very erotic for someone else. I personally don't enjoy snuff stories, or cannibal stories, but I have seen them here, and read some. They can be very erotic, if you can divorce the reality from the fantasy. While I agree that the entire holocaust period of history was horrible, a testament to man's potential for evil, I can see the potential for an "Anne Frank Forced To Do Dallas" kind of story. It could be completely separated from the history of the times. No worse than other NC stories posted here.

Regardless of the legality of the issue, owning an unwilling slave is ALWAYS wrong. There are many countries in the world, even in this supposedly enlightened age, where slavery is, if not legal, at least accepted. And one is constantly reading about reports of women (mostly) and children disappearing into the sexual slave pens around the world. Personally, even if it WAS legal, I don't think I could justify to myself owning an unwilling slave.

Now a WILLING slave, that's another story!

What I ment to say in the last part was Willing Slave's R Us

no I am not in the Market for the Cotton Picking Massa kind of Slave. Not interested in that.

Now a Female submisive that has a Calling Hmmm what is the going rate now days.:) Ohh And I stand by my state ment on the Nazi's and the holocost.. I still think in order to read a story like that you first have to pull your KKK hat out of the closet and then put on your jack boots. It may be a turn on for you not for me.

Not a racist or anti samite whod a thought maybe I should be living in Canida.

GaryWilcox
11-28-2003, 10:19 PM
One of my coveted Gold stars to the first person who can name three stories that fall somewhat closely to Charly's fantasy that are within the library...

Xaphan45
04-24-2004, 04:59 AM
FYI...
The Germans inacted the "Nuremburg Laws" which prohibited sexual contact between Germans and any racial type that were considered sub-human which included not just Jews but Gypsies, among others, as well.
Proven contact would be enough to send the German to a concentration camp. The movie "Schindler's List" has a scene where a drunk Schindler kisses a very sexy teenage Jewish girl who has baked him a cake for his birthday. Unfortunately for him, many of the guests are SS officers. He is thrown into an SS prison where he meets a Germany army colonel. They exchange stories, and the Herr Oberst asks why Schindler is there. "I kissed a Jewess", is the reply, and they both laugh at the absurdity of it all.
Absurd though it may be, it takes a full SS general (Gruppenfuhrer) to get him out of the jail.
Many tales are told about nazi's inflicting themselves sexually on Jewish and other prisoners. Abuses no doubt occurred, but those inflicting them had better be very careful. In a way that makes the Holocaust all the more hideous since simple sexual sadism would at least be understandable to some of us.

Jones, Nikka
04-24-2004, 11:58 PM
One of my coveted Gold stars to the first person who can name three stories that fall somewhat closely to Charly's fantasy that are within the library...

I have not read all the stories in the library (Not by a long shot) but I did come up with three that are close enough. I am sure there are more.
Nazy Nurse, by Llabmik and SSSandm, by Squeaky are based on WWII Nazi Germany and Dog Mistress, by Falchon is about a woman who is coerced into having sex with a dog named Adolph whose master is German.

GaryWilcox
04-25-2004, 05:11 AM

And Nikka goes to the head of the class!

Lord Douche
04-25-2004, 05:36 AM

Ahh, the gold stars hurt my eyes! Congrats, Nikka! lol
LD

Jones, Nikka
04-25-2004, 09:37 PM
*takes a bow*
Thanks GaryWilcox.
Although those stories may not be everyone's cup of tea it is nice to see that bdsmlibrary has something for everyone.

vanessa
11-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I've been to the Nazi death camp at Dachau--it is really beyond belief that such evil could occur among civilized people in modern times. That being said, I see so problem with somebody finding erotic pleasure in fictional renderings taking place during amid the time of the Third Reich--to each his/her own as long as it does not infringe on the liberty of another.

As a Jew I disagree. I'm all for a good domination story, but Nazis cross a line. Now I'm a white female. I happen to find stories where whites are being oppressed by any other group to be very erotic. I love humiliation, and those types of stories add to the humiliation. Hell I love stories where humans are pets/slaves to aliens, for the same reasons, only expanded a little. However I draw a line at my religion. I just cant get wet at the thoght of Jews being treated like slaves, mainly because it has ACTUALLY HAPPENED many times, and has caused my people a great deal of suffering.
Maybe, MAYBE, if the story and setting was completly fictional I could get into Jews being dominated. However in a real setting where 6 million of my people were murdered in cold blood after being tourtered (REAL tourture) and many more tourtered to the brink of death, it just isn't erotic. It's wrong. The same is said for stories that take place on slave plantations in the south prior to the Civil War. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Kaori-san
12-02-2005, 01:12 PM
I have to agree with Mobius, vanessa and who ever else thought this wasn't a fantasy they could have.... i know enough about the Nazi's to know they're just sick, the things they did are and were horrible. Slaughtering so many... the camps and such... not nice, basing a slave story about something that actually happened, like the slavery of blacks, the Nazi regime or the happenings in the middle-east now is something i could not read about.

Mad Lews
12-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Were my opinion might not be needed but.
I know the Nazis were despicable, so are a lot of protagonists in BDSM stories. Real slavery is unacceptable today (except in parts of Africa and southern Asia) but it was the norm for most of human history. The Romans were cruel and barbarous by today's standards but they brought modern civilization to Europe. My point is that some subjects might seem beyond redemption as far as erotica goes but they really just make the story telling a bit more of a challenge for the author. In any event while there are a few universal erotic fantasies, this site seems more dedicated to those that are more unusual and unique, It would be unreasonable to expect them to appeal to everyone. I for one would hesitate to cast stones, but if I were to think of a subject without any erotic possibilities I'd have to mention….uhm never mind:confused:
Mad Lews

pejanon
12-03-2005, 09:06 AM
To each his own?
Ah, but Nazis (and similar) WILL NOT give anyone else - 'their own'. (Unless one considers destruction, imprisonment, unwilling slavery, reshaping as acceptable means.)
Why should Nazis get the chance to spread their poison?

There is some tendency in fiction (not necessary erotic) to portray Nazis AS KIND OF SuperDOMS.
THEY ARE NOT!
While erotica abounds in stereotypes - and I admit to being guilty enjoying some of them - THIS one - especially if it involves Jews as natural victims should really be out. Too sensitive and unnecessary _ can't you think of some fantasy scenario that will satisfy your needs and will not tamper with such sensitive material?

I do think that this site could do without it - but, surprise! I am glad then even such stories were NOT banned (with some other that I personally feel disgusted with). Even such material has its place in Library. That's what makes it so good.

Nobody mentioned very poplar story on this site - Group XS? It utilizes Nazis AS SuperMasters stereotype and victims and subjects of interrogation are labeled as Jews. (Hmm I am probably promoting the story now. lol)

And - this opinion has nothing do with what someone might find erotic. I do not think there is ANYTHING under the sun that at least someone does not find erotic. So there!

Just an opinion. and apologize if it is too strongly worded.

Pej

pejanon
12-03-2005, 09:07 AM
To each his own?
Ah, but Nazis (and similar) WILL NOT give anyone else - 'their own'. (Unless one considers destruction, imprisonment, unwilling slavery, reshaping as acceptable means.)
Why should Nazis get the chance to spread their poison?

There is some tendency in fiction (not necessary erotic) to portray Nazis AS KIND OF SuperDOMS.
THEY ARE NOT!
While erotica abounds in stereotypes - and I admit to being guilty enjoying some of them - THIS one - especially if it involves Jews as natural victims should really be out. Too sensitive and unnecessary _ can't you think of some fantasy scenario that will satisfy your needs and will not tamper with such sensitive material?

I do think that this site could do without it - but, surprise! I am glad then even such stories were NOT banned (with some other that I personally feel disgusted with). Even such material has its place in Library. That's what makes it so good.

Nobody mentioned very poplar story on this site - Group XS? It utilizes Nazis AS SuperMasters stereotype and victims and subjects of interrogation are labeled as Jews. (Hmm I am probably promoting the story now. lol)

And - this opinion has nothing do with what someone might find erotic. I do not think there is ANYTHING under the sun that at least someone does not find erotic. So there!

Just an opinion. and apologize if it is too strongly worded.

Pej

Prpackaged
12-03-2005, 09:50 AM
There seems to be two paths on this thread. There is the path of condimnation of the actions of an historical occurence and a path that examines how best to use background in a story line. I am pleased to see that we accept that the Nazi concentration camps did exist and that people (sub-humans and super-humans:) ) did act in ways that need to be condemned. Fascinating, is it not, that the Nazis would deprive themselves of one of the joys that experience by denying themselves the sexual/sensual side of their acts?
On the other hand, we enjoy a side of sensuality that the vanila world would definitely condemn.

I would think in terms of what I find enjoyable in a story. A big turn-off is the story where the impossible occurs. Think of the act of removing a hand yet having the victem continue of for several chapters without passing out or dying. Think, also, of the cop or cowboy in the movies who never seems to run out of bullets. A scene set in a plausible background is very appealing. A scene set in an impossible background is not. Naze stories where there is sensual/sexual contact have been destroyed for me now that I have been informed that the super-race would never have that type of contact. I think that those who enjoy that type of background as a part of a story or fantasy or story are looking that what can be believed as possible and that the story line is more enjoyable as a result.