PDA

View Full Version : Pet Names

Daes
01-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Wasn't quite sure where this should go, and Im sure this has been up before but anyways this is geared toward subs/slaves:

Whats your favorite pet name that was given to you? I dont mean something casual, but something that really means something to you that's been given to you directly from a Master, past or present.

How'd the name come about? What does it mean to you?

I was given Estrellita about over a year ago and it still remains with me even though I haven't been called that in quite some time. It was a highlight for me since it was during the time I felt like I 'knew my place' so to speak and it was a turning point in my life. Well I was told I should have a pet name, and he mused over a few.. I think they had something do with a rose. I said it was okay, to which he asked me what I liked.

I said 'star'.

Thus came estrella, and then estrellita. It was my first (and thus far, my only) pet name and I still love it =) I also think that since it suits me so much Im going to have problems adjusting to a different pet name.

Whats yours?

Ruby
01-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Daes,

Estrellita - "little star" - what a wonderful nickname.
It's beautiful.

Ruby

PS

To see what other's have responded, check out this thread:

What name does your Dom call you by?
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5378

Daes
01-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh! my fault i didnt see it. ^_^;

and Thank you =)

tainted Angel
01-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Very simple but very profound to me, my husband calls me his Minx, usually addin something before it, horny Minx, flirty Minx, etc and I have an online friend who calls me Lady. There is just something special not about the words but the meaning behind them.

poetic_justice
01-14-2007, 03:45 AM
My current Master calls me Angel Slave ... normally combined with 'slut' or 'whore' or 'bitch' *smiles, remembering*

One of my favourite pet names before I held this one was "Kitten"

toiletslaveoh
03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Well my initials are PG so it did not take long for my first ever Dom to come up with pig as a good name for me. I really cherish that name. I know that in the gay community ‘pig’ means things and that I might not fit the true definition of a pig. But calling me pig always warms my heart.

cariad
03-05-2007, 09:38 PM
My favourite one is the one which went on to become my nickname - cariad. It was what ColinClout used to call me, before I was cariad, and wearing it is a constant reminder of the highest standards of behaviour which he expected of me at all times. I don't always live up to them, but it stops me slipping too far!

cariad

Guest 91108
03-05-2007, 10:41 PM
hrm , I like when she slips a little chuckles.

I don't knwo what i get all the weird ass nicknames. and no other comment on them lmao.

DrkRvn
03-05-2007, 10:59 PM
raven (my raven, drkrvn, any other) wasn't exacty given to me as much as I chose it as a nickname. kitty, my girl are probably my other favorites that my Lord calls me and ones he chose, though kitty is less linked bdsm.

cariad
03-06-2007, 01:36 AM
I don't knwo what i get all the weird ass nicknames. and no other comment on them lmao.

I don't think any other comment is needed...

grins

cariad

Guest 91108
03-06-2007, 02:50 AM
Badness = cariad.

cariad
03-06-2007, 03:45 AM
*looks innocent*

Guest 91108
03-06-2007, 04:03 AM
Ah. keep in mind the "looks" innocent part. lmao.

Eponine
03-06-2007, 08:00 AM
...it's always the innocent ones... lol

pet names-

One Domme and i had talked about nicknames and first She came up with "little bit" but when She said it out loud, it sounded like something else which neither of U/us liked, so somehow tadpole came about. I cannot remember how it came up, but She never called me by my real name, and i remember it felt so natural. I really enjoyed it.

I remember one time, at the culmination of a scene, She wrapped one hand loosely around my throat while Her (also Dom) gf was using the rabbit vibe on me, and told me "Come for Me, tadpole," and I had the most extraordinary orgasm as I thanked Her sincerely.

I think "tidbit" would be cute too.

~hellish one~
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM
my favorite would have to be "baby girl" (never would have thought that, eh? ~giggles~)

although i absolutely love it when he calls me pumpkin or pumpkin britches or pumpkin head ~grins~

baby girl means the most to me though.:D

lily27
03-06-2007, 08:15 PM
He calls me...umm..... Angular. It is just an odd variation on my real name, but it has become a bit of a pet name. I quite like it.

He once said to me "Angular, you are being obtuse." Of course he thought this was hilarious, and laughed at his own joke for some time.

ceegee{Benz}
03-07-2007, 12:52 PM
hmmmmmm pet names huh...interesting one chuckles

i currently have 2 which my Master has given me

1: his kitten
2: grasshopper :s (dont ask me why....is something to do with a kung-fo film in which this bloke is sat infront of his Master and his Master has a petal in his hand...asks this bloke to try and get the petal from Master's closed hand. after weeks of trying he finally got it...his training was complete. my Master sat there and did the voice and i just creesed up laffin on the floor!!!)

but generally depending on what mood he is in it can range from slut to pookey

cg

wolfs_lilgirl
03-19-2007, 01:17 AM
mmm my sir.. calls me.. lil one.. or babe.. or.. toy lol... or by my name when he is serious......*shivers* the one i like the most is.... babe or baby.. or his lil girl thouse are my favorites smiles

vistana
03-19-2007, 02:52 PM
I just had a conversation about pet names today - we decided our favourite is 'fucktoy' - aren't we romantic? :D

although I'm going to be using Snookums at some point in the future, just to be a brat.

mysseri
03-22-2007, 03:14 PM
I had an ex who called me "Little Bit". It was adorable.

My husband calls me Kitty, or Kitten. Whichever comes out first.