PDA

View Full Version : Partying is such sweet sorrow.

Uncle_Ed
01-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Initially for Ed and cariad. Later-who knows?

As I began to feel my years getting the better of me I decided to opt out of the rat-race and start up my own little business. I didn't want the normal 9 to 5 routine any longer, neither did I want to become bored in my work as had so often happened in the past. I had given the matter a great deal of thought until another colleague showed me the way by leaving in a blaze of half-digested sausage rolls, slightly green-tinted shellfish and several bottles of Chateau Grimsby, his retirement thereby lasting minus 7 hours.
The following day the entire staff stayed at home close to the "big white telephone" and made copious long-distance calls.
It was during one of these moments that I hit upon the idea of setting up as an up-market party organiser. I vowed never to be the cause of anyone feeling in the slightest bit ill. I certainly ruled out death by puff pastry as being too limp-wristed for anyone to swallow.
That was how "Corks Away!" was born. Well, how well would you do naming a business whilst watching what appeared to be your own lower intestine float down the toilet?
I quit my job, ensuring that no-one shuffled off this mortal coil during the process. I organised my own leaving party and was gratified by the enthusiasm of those who attended. I placed adverts in the local papers, bought a van and waited.

cariad
01-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Dear 'Corks Away',

I read with interest your advertisement for safe catering in this month’s Horse and Bound, and would appreciate some further information on your services.

I am planning a discreet little get together for a group of librarians. They are a diverse group of people all ages and many nationalities, but linked by a love of reading, considered discussion, fun and games, and other interests which I will discuss later, if appropriate.

From your advertisement it is clear that you will understand my desire for all participants to survive the party and not suffer any long term adverse effects, and I was impressed by your undertaking not to torture anyone with floppy sausages or tasteless baps.

Please will you supply further details of suggested menus. All participants will be over 18, and the food should be light and stimulating.

Please will you also advise me of any other services which your company is able to offer.

Yours faithfully
cariad

Uncle_Ed
01-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Dear cariad,

Thank you for your enquiry.

It is always a pleasure to hear from another fan of "Horse and Bound". I have subcribed regularly for many years and know it's readers to be a jolly crowd-hence my choice of posing an advertisement in there.

I am very interested in providing you with further details of my services as the combination of your reading "H & B" along with having friends from the library strikes me as being quite a challenge!

It is indeed a stated aim of mine to ensure that all party-goers actually live long enough afterwards to sing my praises! I am, however, considering an additional service that will provide you with the benefit of quietly losing one or two who have upset you in the past. (Joke)

I attach three sample menus for you to consider. Frankly, the food is always good-but it is my little "extras" that really make the party.

In order for me to supply more specific details, perhaps you could give me an idea of joint interests-books for one, and the m/f mix? Do you wish to consider a themed party? I can provide costumes, props etc.

I also will act as Master of Ceremonies if required.

Once again my thanks for your letter,

Yours sincerely,

Ed.

cariad
01-18-2007, 02:05 AM
Dear Ed,

Thank you for your quick reply to my letter and your menus are mouthwatering.

I am excited by the idea of a themed party, as I think will my guests will be.

Our interests and experiences are as diverse as are our opinions are at times. We are linked by interests in domination and submission; sadism and masochism; bondage and discipline. Surprisingly perhaps, since we are all librarians, our interest in books is not paramount, although most of us enjoy reading and occasionally writing erotic fiction.

I would like to think that there will a balance between males and females, but suspect that there will be more subs than Doms.

On reflection I think having a MC is great idea, although have to warn you that the Doms have been known to strut and the subs have known to strop.

I look forward to hearing your ideas,

Yours sincerely,

cariad

Uncle_Ed
01-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Dear diary,
I received a reply today from my first-ever prospective customer! She appears to like the menus and has expessed great interest in the other services. Also-it looks as though I have struck gold here-she and her friends sound like a really kinky bunch...right up my street! I have no clear idea of her own inclination, she could be either D or s...It will be fun finding out! Good job also that I have Lucy to run up the costumes. She's been dying to get her hand back in with the sewing machine. So-next step to reply to this cariad's letter...

Dear cariad,

Thank you for your letter.

I am so pleased that my proposed menus meet with your requirements.

I note additionally your enthusiasm for a themed party. I am able to provide costumes and props for a good number of different themes and understand in this instance you are looking at something along the Master/slave lines? Perhaps Sultan/harem style? White slave Traders? Perhaps you would be kind enough to indicate your preferences-or just leave it to me to come up with a plan?

I laughed when I read your comments about strutting Doms and stropping subs! I sincerely hope that, if you are sub yourself, that I don't get to see too many strops. I very much fear that my reaction to such behaviour is instant and very physical.

Looking forward to your reply,

Yours sincerely,

Ed.

cariad
01-20-2007, 04:17 PM
I had to force myself out of a dream where I was in a richly decorated tent, filled with opulent fabrics and heady perfumes. My hands had been bound to a ring fixed on the gilded tent pole as I was instructed to await the Sultan’s pleasure.

Dear Ed,

Now you have me wondering…about themes that is. After an enjoyable half hour or so pondering on how each could be developed I have decided to go for the sensual Eastern promise of the Sultan and harem style in preference to the alternatives. However I would hate to stifle your creativity so please feel free to develop this as you see best.

I will do my utmost to neither strut nor strop. I noted your reaction to stropping. In the interests of my guests' health please can you confirm that although it is instant and very physical, it does not result in any permanent damage. As, a matter of curiosity, could you provide me with more details of your preferred method of correcting the behaviour of a stropping sub.

Yours sincerely,

cariad

Well, I got through that without asking how he thought the Sultan would treat a slave girl who had been found longingly fingering the rich fabrics of his sleeping area, or what instruments of correction he might use...

Uncle_Ed
01-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Dear cariad,

Thank you for your latest letter. I am indeed most gratified that you intend leaving most of the final details for me to sort out. I can assure you that your guests will have a most memorable time.

In accordance with the most basic guidelines along which CorksAway operates it gives me pleasure to emphasise that no guest will ever be permanently injured or maimed. Stropping subs will be promptly corrected by the firm application of a riding crop to the buttocks. (I see this as in keeping with the Harem theme) The resulting bruise should be minimal and ought to fade within a day or so. I take my work very seriously so am pleased to offer you a free demonstration as I imagine that far from strutting, you are inclined more towards the stropping side of things?

It may amuse you further to experience a free "try-on" of the slave girl's outfit? If you would be kind enough to provide me with your measurements, I will have an appropriate costume made for you.

Yours sincerely,

Ed.

cariad
01-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Dear Ed,

Now your advertisement did not mention free samples!

When it comes to strutting or stropping, and I try to do neither. I always feel rather foolish when it comes to strutting and am not able to maintain a suitably serious composure, and I learnt a few years ago that stropping could end up with me not be hurt.

That being said, if a little strop is required to qualify for your demonstration I will do my best to oblige.

I enclose a copy of my measurements, perhaps in more detail than is often given, but there are times I like my clothing to fit snuggly, so both accuracy and completeness are important. I can assure you that even the thought of the slave girl’s outfit is ‘amusing’ me, and every so often that thought merges with the thought of your riding crop, and I become very ‘amused’.

I can see that not only do you take your work seriously, but you also enjoy it, and I am thankful that I spotted you in H & B.

Yours sincerely,

cariad

Uncle_Ed
02-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Dear diary,
Am I imagining things, or is this going really well? I have had to get Lucy back off holiday early to run up a suitable costume-and what a creation it is! I've never seen anything quite so tranparent and brief...

Dear cariad,

I have tremendous pleasure in sending you the "Harem girl" costume. I must apologise for the over-long delay, but my Head of costume design insisted on taking a holiday. (You just can't get the staff these days!)

It should fit, if the measurements you sent us were accurate. (Yum!)

I would strongly suggest that you ensure that A) you have a good (all over) tan and B) you have a good all over trim...if you follow me. There isn't a lot left to the imagination and believe me, us men have strong imaginations!

If it proves to be suitable for you, may I suggest that the next move would be for you to visit my premises to discuss the party in greater detail? I am free next wednesday and thursday.

I have taken the liberty of preparing some other props for your examination, so would suggest that you allow a good long time for the meeting.

Yours in anticipation,

Ed.

cariad
02-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh gosh, I scanned Ed’s letter and then so eagerly unwrapped the soft lightweight tissue wrapped package. For a moment I could not believe what I was holding. There were sumptuous folds of voile topped by a skimpy bra and corresponding minuscule pair of panties. Ed certainly hadn’t wasted much fabric on those. There was also a small jewellery box, which revealed a large, presumably fake diamond. The quality and workmanship of everything was such that it was hard to imagine that this was a mere costume, and I immediately put my other plans on hold, I just had to try it on.

I read Ed’s letter again, all over tan and all over trim… I returned to my dressing room and quickly undressed, standing in front of the mirror and giving myself a critical appraisal. Well, there was not anything which could be done about the slightly fading tan, but at least I did not need to worry about the trim. Although I would have to do a little research into how I should correctly wear my hair.

I carefully slipped the panties on and chuckled at Ed’s slightly coy guidance. Then clipping the bra in place, I shook my body to make the little bells around it jingle. Ohhhh, the size was so perfect that each movement caused the silk to rub sensuously over my nipples, oh, and yes, as I looked in the mirror, as he had said in his letter little was left to the imagination.

My teeth already on edge with anticipation, I shook the folds of fine voile and held them up. The soft fabric floated but even doubled up as I held it they would do nothing to conceal a girl’s modesty. A quick investigation showed six ingenious clips which attached it to the ‘waist’ band of the panties. Wonderfully soft and feminine, but also hardly there.

Hmmmmm, I stood in front of the mirror, placed the provided jewel in my navel and swayed. As my head filled with erotic eastern music I was transported to the another world and held my hands up above my head and started to dance. This time it was my imagination which was working overtime as I allowed it to transport me to Sultan Edward’s harem…

Still in costume, I quickly went to my desk.

Dear Ed,

I am pleased to say that your parcel arrived this morning, and I am overwhelmed by the contents. I can confirm that the costume is a perfect fit, and I find wearing it to be exceptionally evocative. It is indeed, most suitable for me.

I have cleared my diary for both Wednesday and Thursday so that I can visit your premises as you suggest. I do hope the Wednesday slot is still available as having discovered the quality of your work I am anxious to explore the props which you recommend and discover what other suggestions you may have for my party.

Yours, in eager anticipation,

cariad

Uncle_Ed
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM
Dear cariad,

My apologies for the delay in replying to you. I have other busineses (namely-an Academy which is about to close due to poor interest rates) and they have kept me occupied.

I have been busy working on the other props for your party and have to say that the project is coming along really well.

Perhaps Wednesday next will be suitable? I enclose directions as promised-remember to wear the costume-although I suggest you put something on over the top to get here!

I'll see you at about 10.

Till then,

Ed.

cariad
09-21-2007, 10:56 PM
I woke up so early on Wednesday morning. Even earlier than the early alarm I had set myself. I was both nervous and excited.

I was ready more than an hour before I needed to leave. Standing once again before the mirrors I took in the outfit which Ed had sent me. In my head I could hear the strains of eastern music and I started to ripple my body to its sensuous tones. The little bells tinkled as my movements became larger and in my mind I was transported to the Sultan’s palace and surrounded by evocative scents I seduced the man who had the power of life or death over each of his subjects.

Reluctantly I came back to earth. Wrapped a large cloak around myself, and buttoned it up just enough to make sure that the top half of me remained covered as I drove, replaced the high strappy gold sandals (I still wondered how authentic they were) with some more sensible driving shoes and full of anticipation left to discover what other props Ed had created for my party.

I was just over quarter of an hour early as I pulled up outside the large Victorian house which bore the discreet trading plate ‘Corks Away’.