PDA

View Full Version : Flogging for weight control

MrWonderful
01-17-2007, 07:17 AM
My wife accepted me as her personal trainer for one year during which she received monthly spankings and floggings for weight gain. One particularly bad month she was candle waxed. At year's end, her weight was down by 10%, and she went out and got some furniture.

She soon decided, though, that she could not endure any more punishment if it had to do with her weight problem. Sure enough, her weight ballooned. The consolation prize for me was that her tits kept getting bigger and bigger, but I remain concerned about her health.

Has anybody else tried this? Would anyone else like to in the future? I do understand some of our members enjoy floggings. In their case, perhaps they could be used as positive reinforcement for weight loss.:wave:

Ozme52
01-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Difficult to do in an online relationship.

Excellent for real life. But I would suggest an alternative approach. Use the flogging as a reward for weight loss. Also, one ounce (and only one) dark chocolate per pound lost, an oral orgasm per five pounds.

The problem with using punishment for failure is that when it comes to weight loss, it's been shown that it really takes group encouragement and group support. Gaining weight is psychically punishing enough as it is.

annie
01-17-2007, 07:46 AM
*Smiles*

I have had some real life experience on this subject.

After the birth of my twins my weight increased considerably for several different reasons. When i started to explore my ever growing interest in D/s i was blessed enough to find a Dom who assisted me with the issue. It was a struggle and one i lost immediately after ending our relationship (once again for various reasons) but one that i am now back on track with although without his direct guidance and assistance. Although it would be MUCH easier with his help i'm sure...

The plan was simple...

To ensure i was aware of what i ate he did not dictate as much my exact diet but i was required to send him daily (and some days hourly if it was a stressful day that i was more apt to not stay committed) menu recaps of what i ate, portions, etc. He would offer recommendations and such based on those recaps.

There were, of course, a few items that were banned. Chocolate, caffeine, etc.

He required a daily exercise report with calories burned and the weight for that day.

I am a pain slut so he used that as motivation for me. I was allowed to enjoy a bit of erotic pain with ever 5 pounds lost, an orgasm at every 25 pounds (which seemed like MONTHS went by at times... grrr), and after intermediate goal and the final goal were met i had the option of meeting him for a r/l session or other fund rewards... *grinz*

Through this process i lost over 60 pounds and kept it off for over 2 years.

*sighs* oh to have that type of motivation and support now... lol.

(Although i have lost 68 pounds, yet again... lol)