PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought I had in my head

vinsint
12-01-2003, 12:13 PM
Late night ramblings of the head, but thought I would get it out.

A Traingular block, solid but maybe carpeted, that you rest someone's feet on - so it wouldn't dig in. They bend and sit down on their knees. Sitting all the way, there's a dildo that is mounted the block, that can insert either the vagina or anus (depending on the sex of the 'victim' or taste).

Their arms are tied back, or strapped, so that their chest sticks out, and a collar is on their neck - with a rope tied snug to pull their head back and connected to their wrist.

A few bungee straps, wrapping their legs together, where they are pushed into sitting down.

So you got them sitting on their knees, back arched back a bit, and chest out. Perfectly easy to attack nipple clips, or clamps, and then someone on the other end can easily pull them till it hurts enough to sit up, then loosen the pull, and the bungee cords pull them to sit back down. Elastic Rope would be best...

Perhaps too pleasurable to the victim. I'm sure there's a nice device laying around, where you could tie the strings to something so that it rotates....forcing the other person to endure the pain or fuck themselves tired.

That's where Im stuck. What to tie the strings too.....Automation would allow the one in control to do a bit more...