PDA

View Full Version : another fantasy. (Idea for a story)

charly
12-01-2003, 01:50 PM
I think itīs a pitty that in this site there are such a few blacksplotation stories. ( i mean when the slavery was legal in the US.). i think itīs a good setting to write a nice story.
i want to clarify samething, and what iīm going to write is concerning this threat and another threat that i wrote about a fantasy dealing with the second worldīs war.
I donīt like stories dealing with dead people and discomposing bodies. i thing that a good writer with the right characters could t take advantage of the settings that i mentioned. i think that there is no point in searching for a futuristic or fantastic situation if you already have a perfect setting for a great bondage story.

charly
12-04-2003, 02:28 PM
Iīm sorry for the spelling mistakes.
when a wrote discomposing a mean decomposition, and when a wrote samething a mean something. if anyone want to correct my spelling mistakes, please send me a private message.I am going to appreciate it.

well iīd like to extend this idea of mine.
it could be about a black girl that grew in a lovely family, but one day someone, maybe a neighbor, discover that she is the daughter of a slave, so he call the owners and they take the girl to were she supposedly belong by the law. there she meet her mother , and discover that her mother is kept as the slut of the entire family. then the owners (a respectable family) start her training to became the new slut of the family. in the meantime her previous family try to help her appealing to the court while other neighbors and previous friends take advantage of her new status, and use and humiliate her. she is given ,like her mother was , to the boys that reach the age to procreate, in bangangs and in order to create more slaves the owners try to get her pregnant like her mother had done many times before.
and for the ones who think that iīm a bad person, finally the previous family resigns to the law and they decide to rescue her and her mother by the force and finally everyone live happy. (just the owner get sad ), and me because i hate happy endings.
hope you like it. (and be a good writer.)

AndrewBlack
12-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Fantastic story. Hate the ending though!:D