PDA

View Full Version : quick question before master gets home

smilie
01-19-2007, 05:15 PM
I was very upset with Him tonight and He called and i hung up on Him ...... Now He has called and thinks that i should pick my punishment ......... what do you think is fair?? or should i ask what would you do if your sub hung up on you ??? I know i have to come up with something good but i'm not sure if i am up to figuring it out on my own, any onput would be helpful thank you !

TheDeSade
01-19-2007, 05:20 PM
my choice would always be a spanking... . a good hard bare bottom over the knee spanking

smilie
01-19-2007, 05:23 PM
the only thing is that i really really like that so i couldn't use that as a punishment

annie
01-19-2007, 05:32 PM
writing several lines of a certain sentence while holding the phone someplace uncomfortable perhaps???

smilie
01-19-2007, 05:50 PM
thanks for the advice But i must run now i have to go get ready for him to get home now wish me luck

lily27
01-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Oooohh, that's bad. I would certainly think twice about hanging up on a certain someone.

I don't think there is a right answer to picking your punishment. It all depends on what he prefers to use, what tends to be the most effective for you, and how terrible he perceives your transgression to be.

Good luck!

_ID_
01-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Well came late to this sadly. A sub picking punishment is a difficult thing, since your asking them to pick an activity that they will not enjoy. Most cases, I do believe that regardless of pain, the show of disappointment in the sub is far better for behavior correction than a spanking, paddling or any other activity could ever be.

der_mm_fan
01-20-2007, 08:05 AM
have him attach one clothspin onto you for everytime you call someone or get called during one week.

der_mm_fan
01-20-2007, 08:35 AM
or maybe offer him to wear a clothspin for a whole day, you may reattach it as often as you want to whatever body part you want, and maybe in the end allow him to whip it off you

smilie
01-20-2007, 11:52 AM
well i guess i got what i deserved i have been placed on a restrictin for a few days, He will tell me when i have repented enough and i have to "service him" everytime he calls me to him , when my time is up then and only then will i be allowed release......... It is going to be a long few days but i guess i have a lesson to learn here!! thanks everyone but i can tell you my heart broke when he looked down at me and said ,you hurt me very much and i am very dissapointed in you and walked away to have his dinner leaving me kneeling by the door

_ID_
01-20-2007, 12:16 PM
thanks everyone but i can tell you my heart broke when he looked down at me and said ,you hurt me very much and i am very dissapointed in you and walked away to have his dinner leaving me kneeling by the door

Smile, would there have been a worse punishment than that?

TheDeSade
01-20-2007, 12:26 PM
sounds like a wise and knowledgeable man

lily27
01-20-2007, 12:30 PM
Smile, would there have been a worse punishment than that?

Nope.

smilie
01-20-2007, 05:26 PM
no there is nothing worse IDCrewDawg it still brings tears to my eyes and yes even thou we are very new to this, He is a wonderful and wise man thank you for saying so TheDesade

Desperadosong
02-18-2007, 09:45 AM
ouch... that's the worst any sub could get.... :(

gagged_Louise
02-22-2007, 02:52 AM
slightly off-topic, I got the question yesterday in another forum: can you be a masochist if you don't enjoy pain at all, really and clearly hate being punished by your partner and you see it as just a test of your endurance and ability to paly the part?
-No, you can't. At least I can't see any true masochist responding that way. Then of course, being left alone and discarded (if just for the night) is a harsh punishment.

Harsh Master
09-06-2007, 05:49 AM
you asked for a suitable punishment. A good over the knee hand spanking with a twist you are not allowed to get your cunt wet

jeanne
09-06-2007, 06:02 AM
...the show of disappointment in the sub is far better for behavior correction than a spanking, paddling or any other activity could ever be.

That's it, exactly. Leads to disappointment in myself and a feeling of failure - not pleasant at all.

MISTRESS H
09-11-2007, 11:59 AM
When and If it would happen to me, I would advise them of a just punishmen and then let them stew over it. No puniishment and the thought of one, is at times more punishing than physical punishment.