PDA

View Full Version : You ever get one of these?

Hime
01-20-2007, 12:21 AM
(phone conversation)
"So what's my punishment going to be?"
"I sent you an email with your instructions."
"But I won't be near a computer for hours!"
"Well then, you'll just have to wonder. :D"

aaaaaah! He has this very evil instinct for going for weak spots... in this case, my patience. :o
The only thing worse would be if I actually *had* the instructions with me, but wasn't allowed to open the envelope until a certain time.

... I really should stop giving ideas to the other side, shouldn't I?

Guest 91108
01-20-2007, 12:41 AM
yes i think that is good idea. <WEG>
thanks

lily27
01-20-2007, 10:16 AM
No, I have not, but it sounds hideous.

Patience is definitely not my strong suit either.

His_blizzard
01-20-2007, 03:08 PM
No, I have not, but it sounds hideous.

Patience is definitely not my strong suit either.

I have yet to meet a submissive with patience. I think it is a prerequisite to being a submissive. It gives the Doms something to work on since the rest of our personality is so obviously perfect. :crawlgirl ***giggle*** ~blizz~

Miraculix
01-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Some time ago I made a little application where I can send instructions as a Flash animation file. Only thing is that there is no animations, simple plain text.

The trick is that the program won't show the text (instructions) if the computer clock does not show = or > a certain time and date.
Once I had somebody changing their PC's time so she could fool the computer and make it think it's time to see the instructions already.

What she didn't know is that the time was not picked up from her local PC, but from the atomic clock on Windows.com and that the instructions were instntly deleted.

Needless to say she never could read them, and finally had to admit to her "not knowing" the instructions and her "crime"...

Never happened again; it works wonders on a sub's patience.

McGuinness
01-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Some very ingenius ideas there- I must admit I'm hardly patient myself!

However it's very hard not to get distracted by that arse half way down the screen! It's just so nice to stare at!

Stone
02-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks for a good idea my precious little slut could use some of that

SheepishJaina
02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
If patience is a virtue, then I've no virtue.

The worst is when (in an O/L relationship anyway) you've emailed them confessing that you've done something wrong, and they don't even mention it.. for days even! It never fails to drive me bonkers.. do I ask and risk worse punishment, do I not ask, :freakout: grrr!

tygr
02-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Some time ago I made a little application where I can send instructions as a Flash animation file. Only thing is that there is no animations, simple plain text.

That is truely ingenious! Would you be willing to share that application? I'm sure my hubby would enjoy toying with me with something like that on nights he has to work late, lol