PDA

View Full Version : Around the holidays

Sadorae
12-04-2003, 07:54 AM
My friend continued to constantly test the limits of my very existence whenever we were together, which by now was constantly.
Everything was a hidden limit or some sort.
In a few short months in the early spring I would finally turn 16, the age when our relationship would take a drastic turn, deeper into the realms of bdsm.
With Christmas quickly approaching Kurt gave me a gift. He was quite proud of it I might and rightly so! He had carved a dildo out of wood, this would be for me with the stipulation that it would always be hidden and I must never, ever use it without his permission. A million thoughts raced through my head, namely how would I keep this of all things hidden from my mom or the three wretched creatures I called brothers.

That night in the cold air of the Oklahoma night, there in the front sront of his brothers truck he stimulated me with his new creation. The sensation was incredible, however sensing that I was about to experience my first orgasam, he stopped.
He unzipped his pants, grabbed me by the hair pulling me my head right to his cock. He told me to open my mouth and suck it, I hesitated for just a second as this was something that was big taboo. I was scared! Certainly I had seen him naked, sometimes he was erect other times he wasn't, but never dreamed that he would want me to put his manhood in my mouth.
He pushed me back to the seat and told me I was not ready to go any farther. He pulled out a length of rope, got out of the truck and went off into the night. After sometime he returned to the truck, opened my door and told me to get out.

He told me to follow him and be quite, do not make a sound, no questions and I had better keep up the pace and not fall behind. It was very dark and cold, tress rustled, leaves crunched under foot. There was not a chance that I could even find my way back to the truck at this point. He walked very fast, never once turning around to make sure that I was behind him. In blind faith, I followed and kept my mouth shut until I tripped and fell over a branch.

Turning around he came back to me and grabbed me by the wrist, proceeded to drag me to our destination! He had never done anything like this before but I gathered very quickly that he was teaching me a lesson. I had hesitated when he he told me to do something and he was not pleased, I deparately wanted to please him in any manner. But the one thing he wanted me to do that night I hesitated to do.

Farther we went into the night with him dragging me, I knew enough that I didn't protest, trying to keep up as best I could. We arrived at a large tree, telling me to kneel at the trunk. He lifted my arms above my head with one hand and removed my shirt and bra with the other. I was scared, excited and very aroused.

Facing the tree he placed my arms around it as if hugging it, tieing me very securely, turning my head to the left. I looked up to him with pleasding eyes, much like a small animal about be to preyed upon. What came to my mind then as now was the fact that on my knees I was smaller. He towered over me! At 6'6" he was huge in my eyes. I was so small, he wanted me to feel that way; I knew that he was displeased.

He unzipped his pants, the stiff cock I had hesitated with before was now in front of my lips. He grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly moved my head around at will, his cock pressing against my lips, pre cum ozzing little droplets. I tried to open my mouth to take it, but he pulled it away from me, teasing me.

With his other hand he began to stroke it, I wanted to suck it so badly then. He rubbed it back and forth and looking up at him I could see, feel the power he held over me. More than once I opend my inviting mouth for him to place it there for me to suck, there would be no hesitation on my part ever again. He continued to stroke it, hard and darkening in color he then placed it on my cheek. It was so hot, I wanted it in my mouth! He looked into my eyes; what he must have thought I can only imagine.

He continued to rub my cheek with his cock and then told me that from this point on I would never hesitate to do as I was told. His grip got even tighter. He would make me want to suck his cock, I would beg him for it, and he in turn would decide if I had earned the right. He told me that I was his for as long as he saw fit, I would please him and only him in whatever fashion he saw fit.
My head was strating to ache he was holding my head so tightly.

For what seemed ages, he continueed to rub my face in his manhood. I wasn't even botherd by the cold at that point, I was too excited. The more he rubbed his cock against my cheek the more I wanted to please him by taking it in my mouth.

"Suck my cock", opening my mouth hungerly, it slipped inside as if had been made for my mouth alone. Salty tasteing, hot and very hard. He would move my head around, withdraw and then re-enter at will, telling me how to move my tounge around it, how he wanted me to take it deeply in my mouth. How I had teased him from the time we met, how he had taken the time to teach me about trust and what I would do for him. "Look me in the eye when my dick is in your mouth", he said.

Then, he pulled his cock from my mouth, placing it on cheek, he came. Hot, it dripped to my breasts. Taking two fingers and trailing it over my nipples, scooping it onto his fingertips he then put them to my lips. I opend and sucked his fingers, cleaning them with my mouth.

After awhile, he untied me and told me to get dressed, rolling up his length of rope. He took me by the wrist, I knew I was expected to keep up as before, hoping that I did not trip or I might be dragged.

Nearing the truck he stopped, placed his arm around my wasit and picked me up. I guess it might have been easier to carry me than expect me to keep up. Returning to the truck Kurt told me that I was his, he could and would do anything he wanted with me at anytime we were together, never would I hesitate to serve him. I would always do what he told me. If I had to stop and think about what he told me then I did not trust him. Didn't I remember the pond? Didn't he tell me that nothing would happen to me as long as I was with him? He would always do what was right for the both of us, he knew what I liked and didn't, surely I knew that.

At the truck, opening the door he placed me inside, much like a child put their doll in a stroller. Climbing in the drivers side, I think to make an even more serious point, he reached across the seat and pulled me next to him. He drove me back home in complete silence, not one word. Stopping in front of my house, he got out and pulled me to the edge of the seat turning me to face him. Taking my head in his big hands he kissed me hard on the lips, deeply, moving my head around forcing his tounge in my mouth.
After he was finished, he told me to remember what he said then let me get out of the truck, swatting my ass. I went into my house and watched him drive off.

Submission is 99% mental, I think.

BruceBoxer
12-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Wow--thanks for sharing and happy holidays.

Originally posted by Sadorae
My friend continued to constantly test the limits of my very existence whenever we were together, which by now was constantly.
Everything was a hidden limit or some sort.
In a few short months in the early spring I would finally turn 16, the age when our relationship would take a drastic turn, deeper into the realms of bdsm.
With Christmas quickly approaching Kurt gave me a gift. He was quite proud of it I might and rightly so! He had carved a dildo out of wood, this would be for me with the stipulation that it would always be hidden and I must never, ever use it without his permission. A million thoughts raced through my head, namely how would I keep this of all things hidden from my mom or the three wretched creatures I called brothers.

That night in the cold air of the Oklahoma night, there in the front sront of his brothers truck he stimulated me with his new creation. The sensation was incredible, however sensing that I was about to experience my first orgasam, he stopped.
He unzipped his pants, grabbed me by the hair pulling me my head right to his cock. He told me to open my mouth and suck it, I hesitated for just a second as this was something that was big taboo. I was scared! Certainly I had seen him naked, sometimes he was erect other times he wasn't, but never dreamed that he would want me to put his manhood in my mouth.
He pushed me back to the seat and told me I was not ready to go any farther. He pulled out a length of rope, got out of the truck and went off into the night. After sometime he returned to the truck, opened my door and told me to get out.

He told me to follow him and be quite, do not make a sound, no questions and I had better keep up the pace and not fall behind. It was very dark and cold, tress rustled, leaves crunched under foot. There was not a chance that I could even find my way back to the truck at this point. He walked very fast, never once turning around to make sure that I was behind him. In blind faith, I followed and kept my mouth shut until I tripped and fell over a branch.

Turning around he came back to me and grabbed me by the wrist, proceeded to drag me to our destination! He had never done anything like this before but I gathered very quickly that he was teaching me a lesson. I had hesitated when he he told me to do something and he was not pleased, I deparately wanted to please him in any manner. But the one thing he wanted me to do that night I hesitated to do.

Farther we went into the night with him dragging me, I knew enough that I didn't protest, trying to keep up as best I could. We arrived at a large tree, telling me to kneel at the trunk. He lifted my arms above my head with one hand and removed my shirt and bra with the other. I was scared, excited and very aroused.

Facing the tree he placed my arms around it as if hugging it, tieing me very securely, turning my head to the left. I looked up to him with pleasding eyes, much like a small animal about be to preyed upon. What came to my mind then as now was the fact that on my knees I was smaller. He towered over me! At 6'6" he was huge in my eyes. I was so small, he wanted me to feel that way; I knew that he was displeased.

He unzipped his pants, the stiff cock I had hesitated with before was now in front of my lips. He grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly moved my head around at will, his cock pressing against my lips, pre cum ozzing little droplets. I tried to open my mouth to take it, but he pulled it away from me, teasing me.

With his other hand he began to stroke it, I wanted to suck it so badly then. He rubbed it back and forth and looking up at him I could see, feel the power he held over me. More than once I opend my inviting mouth for him to place it there for me to suck, there would be no hesitation on my part ever again. He continued to stroke it, hard and darkening in color he then placed it on my cheek. It was so hot, I wanted it in my mouth! He looked into my eyes; what he must have thought I can only imagine.

He continued to rub my cheek with his cock and then told me that from this point on I would never hesitate to do as I was told. His grip got even tighter. He would make me want to suck his cock, I would beg him for it, and he in turn would decide if I had earned the right. He told me that I was his for as long as he saw fit, I would please him and only him in whatever fashion he saw fit.
My head was strating to ache he was holding my head so tightly.

For what seemed ages, he continueed to rub my face in his manhood. I wasn't even botherd by the cold at that point, I was too excited. The more he rubbed his cock against my cheek the more I wanted to please him by taking it in my mouth.

"Suck my cock", opening my mouth hungerly, it slipped inside as if had been made for my mouth alone. Salty tasteing, hot and very hard. He would move my head around, withdraw and then re-enter at will, telling me how to move my tounge around it, how he wanted me to take it deeply in my mouth. How I had teased him from the time we met, how he had taken the time to teach me about trust and what I would do for him. "Look me in the eye when my dick is in your mouth", he said.

Then, he pulled his cock from my mouth, placing it on cheek, he came. Hot, it dripped to my breasts. Taking two fingers and trailing it over my nipples, scooping it onto his fingertips he then put them to my lips. I opend and sucked his fingers, cleaning them with my mouth.

After awhile, he untied me and told me to get dressed, rolling up his length of rope. He took me by the wrist, I knew I was expected to keep up as before, hoping that I did not trip or I might be dragged.

Nearing the truck he stopped, placed his arm around my wasit and picked me up. I guess it might have been easier to carry me than expect me to keep up. Returning to the truck Kurt told me that I was his, he could and would do anything he wanted with me at anytime we were together, never would I hesitate to serve him. I would always do what he told me. If I had to stop and think about what he told me then I did not trust him. Didn't I remember the pond? Didn't he tell me that nothing would happen to me as long as I was with him? He would always do what was right for the both of us, he knew what I liked and didn't, surely I knew that.

At the truck, opening the door he placed me inside, much like a child put their doll in a stroller. Climbing in the drivers side, I think to make an even more serious point, he reached across the seat and pulled me next to him. He drove me back home in complete silence, not one word. Stopping in front of my house, he got out and pulled me to the edge of the seat turning me to face him. Taking my head in his big hands he kissed me hard on the lips, deeply, moving my head around forcing his tounge in my mouth.
After he was finished, he told me to remember what he said then let me get out of the truck, swatting my ass. I went into my house and watched him drive off.