PDA

View Full Version : Another Game, Scavenger Hunt

Havensov
01-25-2007, 07:13 AM
So I decided to have a little fun with my training pet today, and leave her a scavenger hunt. I made up 8 tasks, placed them in envelopes, and hid them through out the house before I left for work this morning. I left a clue as to the location of he next envelope at the bottom of each task. Also with each task was a message to let me know when she had finished it that she was to send via text message to my phone.

I made them simple, things like "Take photo doing this here" or "Write about this". What surprised me is that it took me a few hours to plan it out, but only 45 min for her to finish it.

I made up a score for each task, and depending on what points she has at the end will determine her fate tonight. Low score, punishments. High score, rewords...

Just thought I would share.

Helen D
01-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Nice idea !

Dorkalicious
01-25-2007, 07:34 AM
That's so creative! Love it =D

tessa
01-25-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm showing this to my husband! Thanks for the idea! :)

TheDeSade
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
cool idea. . . now jsut have to figure out how to adapt it to long distance

DrkRvn
01-25-2007, 08:33 PM
That sounds like it could be very fun. Quite inventive!

Mishka
01-25-2007, 08:50 PM
What a great idea! So, being nosey here, did she score high?

Havensov
01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
DeSade- We have a weird mix of a relationship with my pet. We do allot of on-line phone D/s too. For long distance, you could always set up an Internet Scavenger hunt. Either doing one that is entirely photo based. Ex. "Search for a BDSM photo that has a redhead, a wooden chair, and purple rope. Send link of this photo to me for next clue or task."

Or you could do one when after the task taking a photo of and sending it to you for the next one.

mishka- Yes she did, she got the second highest she could. But I did the points so that she would score high as long as she did all the tasks. I was very proud non the less.