PDA

View Full Version : Story idea...

nikki`di
12-06-2003, 06:39 AM
Is anyone interested in a story idea... it contains blackmail...interracial sex... gang bang... reluct... Send me an e mail if you might be interested and i'll let you know the plot.

pop_54
12-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Sounds like the kind of story a lot of us would be interested in:D

nikki`di
12-08-2003, 08:13 PM
One of he large black men took hold of her arm and spun her around cruelly. The quick movement caused her robe to fall open. The police man with the summons in his hand looked down at her in shock. SHe wan't wearing anything besides a brief tank top and even that was thin and barely hid her assets. He licked his lips unconsciously and looked at his partner.

Alex sensed her advantage... do you have to arrest me?"

Her pussy was completely devoid of hair, her plump lips in plain view. She thrust her chest out slightly and noticed that her nipples were hard from fear. She had never liked black men, but she was desperate.

Tyler looked at his partner again. "Maybe we can work something out."

Al looked at his partner abruptly. Man what are you talking about? You know we got to take her in.

Al had Alex's hands in a tight grip behind her back the robe slipped off of her shoulders and down

her back. He noticed her breasts then and under his breath he muttered...damn!"

Alex looked at Al over her shoulder... "please... i'll pay the fine... just don't take me in. I promise that

I'll take care of it.

Tyler looked at his partner again.

Al looked down at Alexis's partially covered ass. "I think we're going to need a little bit more than

just a promise Ms DiAngelo."

Tyler smiled.

Alexis looked over at Tyler, she took a deeo breath. she couldn't believe the words that she were

forming in her throat. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Oh yea! and then some Ms DiAngelo... and then some..."

nikki`di
12-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Well... I never intended to post that last part... so... I might as well post what I have of it... just in case anyone is interested in picking up the rest of the story...

I would really love to see it all the way through...

Here's part one of what I have...

Abruptly Alex woke up... she heard the knocking. Who could it be this early in the morning? There it was again... this time louder.... Silently she tiptoed to the window beside the door . Outside she saw two large police officers standing at the door. They were both black.
"Just a minute!" she yelled as she darted across the room looking almost frantically for something to wear besides the tank top. Quickly she ran into the bathroom and found her robe... thank god it wasn't in the wash. She pulled on the robe quickly and ran back to the dront door, opening hesitantly.

"Can I help you?"

"Alexis DiAngelo?"

"Yes?"

One of them pushed open the door surprising her, "you're under arrest!"

"What? For what?"

"We have a warrant"

They two of them pushed their way into the house and she just stood there her mouth wide open.
They got a good look at her. Alexis was gorgeous. She was a petite girl not much over 5 foot tall. Long dark hair with green eyes. Her breasts were high and proud and always garnered a large share of stares. Her butt was round and tight, her ex always told her it was an ass you could play drums on.

"but why... for what?"

One of the men produced handcuffs. Alex was scared. she started to shake. These guys were not fooling around.

"You have a warrant for unpaid vehicle citations"

Alex started to laugh nervousl... you're kidding right... you're going to take me to jail for that.

nikki`di
12-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Ch 2

Fred pushed open the door... you could hear the sounds of voices coming from one of the bedrooms in the house. He was sure he could hear Tyler. He had that raspy booming voice.
As he walked down the hall he heeard him again,

"Cmon you nigger loving cunt... let me see you shake that white ass"

When he walked in the bedroom, he started to laugh... "damn! I aint never seen so much black dick.... in all my life... the white girl was on the bed... she was moaning loudly as Al's long dick sank into her ass. He had a strong grip on her hair that he was sure would have caused a scream if it weren't for the cock in her mouth.

He walked up to Lou who was pulling up his pants... "damn man... this is the bitch you guys have been telling me about?"

"Yea" laughed lou...

"She's a brick...

"dont say it!"

"Well... look at her man... "

"yea... she doesn't know it but after the weekend they're still gong to take her in but she was so ready to put out that they had to jump on that shit"

"Man... it's a shame to waste that kind of prime pussy."

"Yea... well... it's still just pussy and no one wants to lose there job over it."

nikki`di
12-09-2003, 11:11 PM
The two watched the naked white girl shudder through an intese orgasm.

"oh goddd" she moaned as the cock in her mouth popped out and began to spray cum all over her features. She was panting like a dog while Wayne held his cock in his fist and rubbed it all over her face smearing cum and sweat all over her.

"that's right ho... suck my nasty dick" once again sliding his dick deep into her mouth. He laughed when she gagged and then forced his long cock into her throat. "mmm... that's a good little bitch... suck the cum right out of it... abruptly he pulled it out of her mouth and smacked her face hard. "watch those fucking teeth bitch or you'll be sucking cock with your gums. Al groaned and then slapped his large hand on her pale skinned ass. Alexis jerked forward forcing the cock in her mouth to slide deeply into her throat. Her nose was pressed up against Waynes belly... she could feel his hard stomach convulsing as he continued spasming. Al thrust hard again and slapped her again on the ass this time he came pulling out of her stretched rectum and spurting cum all over her back.

"Batter up" laughed Fred as he stroked his cock twice and then slid his fat cock stright into her open ass. "Shit... that's nice... "

Well that's it... hopefully someone...maybe powerone??? is interested in following through for me... if not oh well... maybe some day I'll finish.