PDA

View Full Version : Crying

slave327-834-200
02-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Yesterday Master and I had the most wonderful session but during it the strangest thing happened to me…

He had given me a very long and thorough open hand spanking, while I stood bent ankle cuffs hooked to wrist cuffs, which had hurt and stung but not beyond my pain threshold. Obviously pleased with the lovely pink shade he had achieved he quickly unhooked me and fitted me into the stocks he had just created for this day of play. Standing in anticipation I saw him reach for the new black suede mini flogger out of the corner of my eye. My body shook with fear and excitement as it seemed things were just about to be cranked up a level or two.

He started whipping my body all over, my now sensitive ass, my back, my stomach and tits getting me gradually use to the new sensation. It was when his lashes moved further south that the weirdest thing happened. As the tails struck my inner thighs and my pussy I thought in my mind that I thought I was going to cry and I was telling myself that it was ok to do so and not to hold back but when I felt the pressure behind my eyes build to the point where they should fill with tears the wetness I expected flooded my pussy instead, I felt it move down my body like a wave.

The whipping continued over every inch of my body and every time he struck me in my most susceptible spots the same thing happened over and over again, I felt the growing pressure of my tears only to feel my hungry cunt fill up with the moisture.

After the whipping finished Master reached down between my lower lips to see if I have enjoyed my punishment and as he parted them with his probing fingers my juices practically streamed from me, much to his pleasure.

Later when we sat and spoke of the experiences we had shared that day I told him of the strange feeling I had of “crying from my cunt”. It was almost like there was only so much moisture in my body and that was the place that wanted/needed it most.

So am I weirder than I already think I am or has anyone ever heard of or experienced a similar thing??

Warbaby1943
02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
I never heard of it but then there area a lot of things I have never heard of. However, I do think it is a beautiful thing you had happen to you and I thank you for sharing this experience with all of us.

slave327-834-200
02-01-2007, 12:33 PM
I never heard of it but then there area a lot of things I have never heard of. However, I do think it is a beautiful thing you had happen to you and I thank you for sharing this experience with all of us.

Thank you, it was an all round beautiful day.

It was just the strangest feeling, so in sharing it I might find I am not alone or someone else will experience the same thing somewhere down the road and go "ah, thats what she was on about"!!

Hime
02-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Ooh, that sounds really hot.

I cry pretty easily, unfortunately. :( Especially because when I do it usually means that playtime is over according to my husband, who automatically reverts to wanting to take care of me, which is so sweet. :) But sometimes I cry just because I'm overwhelmed by all the emotion (I'm such a girl), not necessarily because I'm unhappy.

slave327-834-200
02-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Ooh, that sounds really hot.

It was!!!

I cry pretty easily, unfortunately. :( Especially because when I do it usually means that playtime is over according to my husband, who automatically reverts to wanting to take care of me, which is so sweet. :) But sometimes I cry just because I'm overwhelmed by all the emotion (I'm such a girl), not necessarily because I'm unhappy.

I have yet to cry while playing, but this was a close as I have come and I really was happy enough to let it wash over me. I did worry that if I did my Master would react like yours and want to comfort me, as no matter what we do I know he would never wish to truly harm me, emotionally or physically but I know him well enough now that unless I used either of our safewords he wouldn't stop as that is what they are there for.
As for crying when overwhelmed, I do it often when we speak or share tender moments, there is something divinely wonderful about tears of joy.

gagged_Louise
02-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Yes, sounds so hot. Crying and sobbing is in some sense the ultimate display of being powerless, isn't it? At least in everyday/vanilla life it comes close to that. So from that point it's no surprise really that tears would suddenly melt into a turn-on.

TheDeSade
02-02-2007, 03:42 AM
I must admit that a crying sobbing submissive is a totally hot turn on for me. Far from wanting to stop and give comfort, it usually means we are getting where we want to be and is a signal to me that we can turn the intensity up a notch.

However, what you describe sounds like an extremely erotic and arousing reaction. Thank you for sharing it!

annie
02-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks for starting such a great thread slave327! Sounds like you had a wonderful and very special experience. I have never had an experience such as that but it may happen some day...

When i was first trained i was taught that to cry during a scene was considered disrespectful to the Dominate, no matter what was occurring during the scene... the amount of pain, emotion, etc. That my acceptance and tolerance of the scene, in a somewhat quiet manner, was what was expected.

Just recently i have started to realize that was ONE persons way of doing things... That my not only having but sharing a strong emotion, be it through tears or other outlets, during a scene is appropriate and actually expected/desired. That realization has been amazing and actually very freeing in it's own way... now the trick is to just remembering it when things get intense...

slave327-834-200
02-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks for starting such a great thread slave327! Sounds like you had a wonderful and very special experience. I have never had an experience such as that but it may happen some day...

When i was first trained i was taught that to cry during a scene was considered disrespectful to the Dominate, no matter what was occurring during the scene... the amount of pain, emotion, etc. That my acceptance and tolerance of the scene, in a somewhat quiet manner, was what was expected.

Just recently i have started to realize that was ONE persons way of doing things... That my not only having but sharing a strong emotion, be it through tears or other outlets, during a scene is appropriate and actually expected/desired. That realization has been amazing and actually very freeing in it's own way... now the trick is to just remembering it when things get intense...

Thanks for sharing too.

I suppose in a way I had stopped myself in the past from crying, not because, as your previous Dominant had you believe, I thought it disrespectful but more out of a stubborn pride. Now I realise I can let go of that sort of pride and need for control as it has no place as I move forward with my training and experiences.

The fact is I was standing there hoping and coaxing the tears to come for me but instead I got a whole other delightful experience!!

TDS - I have been thinking about how you find your sub crying a turn on and I think there maybe a discussion ahead for Master and I. I think the thought off my mascara streaked face might do a little something for him too!

master 327-834-200
02-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks for sharing too.

I suppose in a way I had stopped myself in the past from crying, not because, as your previous Dominant had you believe, I thought it disrespectful but more out of a stubborn pride. Now I realise I can let go of that sort of pride and need for control as it has no place as I move forward with my training and experiences.

The fact is I was standing there hoping and coaxing the tears to come for me but instead I got a whole other delightful experience!!

TDS - I have been thinking about how you find your sub crying a turn on and I think there maybe a discussion ahead for Master and I. I think the thought off my mascara streaked face might do a little something for him too!

I am reading this thread with interest slave as we had such a wonderful experience and through this thread I continue to live it with you. As so often happens with you we took not just one step forward but several and the last vestiges of your control of self are finally slipping away through the training and coaching you have submitted to. Your devotion has never been less than total and that leads to the level of intensity that we are able to achieve.

And as for that look of streaming mascara, I defy any dominant not to find that satisfying.

slave327-834-200
02-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Thank you my Master

"And as for that look of streaming mascara, I defy any dominant not to find that satisfying."

I can see I better start letting go as soon as!!

Lets see what the others think!!

Cage
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
A crying sub is definitely hot. I've always been a sucker for tear-streaked makeup. That said, the first couple of times I make a particular person cry, it does create a little bit of anxiety in me, just because it's tough to be sure that they're crying for "good" reasons. If you back off and confirm that everything's fine, it can detract from moment a little bit, but I think that's a good time to be better safe than sorry. After everyone's gone through that particular situation a couple times and gotten familiar with it, I'm all for going full speed ahead...maybe with a little extra mascara for effect.