PDA

View Full Version : mark the beginning of your Bdsm relationship

Mr.J
02-01-2007, 11:26 AM
How would you like to mark the beginning of your Bdsm relationship with your new Dom after meeting off or online and getting to know each other

Would you like to role-play you being kidnapped, sold into slavery , or hunted or all of the above and more?

White Rabbit
09-14-2007, 06:00 AM
Ah D (Vampire Hunter??), my meeting with my Domme was not nearly so fantastic. But if given the ideal choice, I would love to be kidnapped with no prior knowledge. Just tied and gagged one night, dragged into a van and taken to a dark basement, left shivering and scared until the morning, where I would enter my new life as a slave-whore.
Haha, but that's just me ;)

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
09-14-2007, 04:51 PM
ummm a kidnapping sounds wonderful in fantasy...but in real life? Hmmm maybe not.
I would like to be collared. To have an online dom order me a collar to be delivered to me, or a real life one to have me bow at their feet and for them to collar me. One of those locking steel collars *slave type* and my new Master to keep the allenwrench in his wallet at all times.
PURRRRRRR

rach
09-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I would like to be collared. To have an online dom order me a collar to be delivered to me, or a real life one to have me bow at their feet and for them to collar me.

Seconded :)

seriouslynosn
09-15-2007, 10:11 PM
The beginnings of a bdsm relationship would be fun to start by a sort of ceremony in front of others (my exhibitionist side shows through yet again). Perhaps being collared and displayed to others. Don't know though, I've never had one. haha