PDA

View Full Version : how do you mark the beginning of your Bdsm relationship

Mr.J
02-01-2007, 11:30 AM
How would you like to mark the beginning of your Bdsm relationship with your new sub after meeting off or online and getting to know each other

Would you like to role-play you kidnapping them, buying them from slavery , or hunted or all of the above and more?

Miraculix
02-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Never done it online, as I never really got to have an online sub or slave.

Offline is different. In my case it's an initiation rite, and usually takes a weekend, ideally 3 days and 2 nights (from Friday night to Monday -just before dawn, since many times work is a reminder that there is real life out there and bills need to be paid LOL).

Some of the things we do are purely symbolic, and founded in Celtic mythology. Usually there is no sex involved in the first 24 hours, building up to a desire level that would make the foundation of the relationship worth the while, or at least worth remembering later on, when she is out there, at work or with her family.

TomOfSweden
02-06-2007, 02:36 AM
Just as Miraculix I have no experience of on-line relationships. But off-line it depends on the slave. For her it's what ever symbol my slave thinks represents submission the most we get. So far it's all been dog collars. But different types. When it's on then it's official. And for me it's the names. That I call her "slave" and she calls me "Master". Nothing big with low cost but with a profound importance to me and marking the step to the new level.

I'd never let some one-night-stand or some girl I'm banging call me "Master". For me, that word carries a lot with it.

Rhabbi
02-26-2007, 03:06 PM
On line, when Mishka and settled into our relationship I had her post the satus here, and change her profile to reflect that change.

Off line would depend on my sub, what she wanted and needed. The only thing I would insist upon is collaring her.