PDA

View Full Version : Training

robyn
02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
is it possible for a person to be turn into just a humam pet for her Master pleasure

BaronVonWinger
02-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Anything is possable. There are many varables. 1st the slave has to truely want that. The Master as to be able to afford to keep a pet ,money wise. If all that is handled, next comes the real world. The slaves friends & families, then there are health things like docs & dentists ect. Basicly I think it comes down to money, with enough funds most of the real world probs can be elimanated. But for workin folks like us its only gonna be part time at best. Kinda like I was always told about 24/7. Its possable but 24/7 kneelin in chains isnt.

ElectricBadger
02-05-2007, 03:21 PM
There's the possibility that for the right person, with the right resources, anything is possible, and so it's a great fantasy. I guess it depends alot on exactly what you mean by pet....

Masterdarkone2000
02-17-2007, 03:08 PM
I used to know a girl that actually had several girls that were kept as dogs by her and her Father. They owned plenty of land and did a lot of careful searching and talking with the girls/women who expressed desire and if things were right would go and get them and bring them back and trained them and raised them and eventually the girls to know nothing but being a pet and didn't speak but in pet and left everything behind for it so is it possible.. Yes with the right resources and time.

fireandice
04-18-2007, 02:29 AM
When I am finished with school this quarter, Master has agreed to let me be his pet for a week:yahoo: Only if my grades are better though. One of my tasks is to go find a cage-- I'm still trying to figure out how to accomplish that one, it's more difficult than you would think. Plus, it's sort of hard to ask questions concerning who's going into the cage (I lied and said I had an English mastiff)

*giggles*

This is only for fun though, it's something I've wanted to try for awhile and we both agreed that there's no way this could ever be a full time 24/7 deal. It's not realistic for me or him-- we both have lives that need to be lived outside of playtime. It gives me something to look forward too though!