PDA

View Full Version : like Nike...

tessa
02-08-2007, 09:40 PM
"Just do it already!"

"I just don't know!! Sure, I like to write for myself, but that's just for me, my eyes only. And as critical as I can be about myself, I do marginally okay with that only because it is still just me. Maybe I do want to try my hand at this writing business, just see if I can come up with anything of merit. But, oh! I just don't know! What if I'm really awful?"

"So? What if you are? You'll at least find out for sure with the feedback you could get in this place. But you might just find out that your little twisted mind has a story to tell. Isn't that what you really want to discover?"

"It would be wonderful to know I could actually learn to write in a way that makes all these ideas in my head come alive. But it would be worse than tragic to find out that I can't!! And even worse than all that to know that I can't because I am no good at it! It's one thing to just think you might maybe suck and another thing entirely to know for sure!"

"For crap's sake, tessa, just do it."

"But what if I just can't do it?"

"Just do it!"

"But what if I can't..."

"Just DO it!"

"But what if..."

"JUST DO IT!!!"

"Well, okay!! Goodness, if you're going to be like that about it!"

~takes a deep breath~

May I join the Writer's Block please?

Aussiegirl1
02-08-2007, 11:30 PM
"Just do it already!"

May I join the Writer's Block please?

Hi tessa,

Yes, of course you may join the writer's block. We are just in the process of organising who the level one instructor will be, so it might take a little bit of time until you have access to the level and are given your first assignment.

Once that is sorted, I wish you every success and look forward to seeing you in level two one day.

Aussiegirl
level 2 instructor

tessa
02-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes, of course you may join the writer's block. We are just in the process of organising who the level one instructor will be, so it might take a little bit of time until you have access to the level and are given your first assignment.

Once that is sorted, I wish you every success and look forward to seeing you in level two one day.

Aussiegirl
level 2 instructor

Thanks, Aussiegirl. I have seen that a bit of rearranging was going on, so I will look forward to hearing from whomever it is that will be the instructor. :)

:wave:

Dragon's muse
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Sending an email to get you access to level one. Looking forward to reading you.

rose

tessa
02-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Sending an email to get you access to level one. Looking forward to reading you.

rose

Thank you very much, rose. :) I look forward to getting started.

tessa