PDA

View Full Version : Collaring

Aussiegirl1
02-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Last Friday night Feb. 2, 2007, I was honoured to be collared to my Master, Warbaby. This was such a special event we wanted to share our joy with you all. We chose a ring to symbolize a collar as it can and will be worn at all times and will never be removed from my finger. The ring itself is also special, as it is a Celtic spinner ring, which means the middle of the ring is able to move while the rest stays still. The middle of the ring is patterned with Celtic knot work, which represents the way our lives are now entwined. The added bonus is that I also have Irish heritage and just love Celtic designs too. :)

As I was collared with my ring my Master knelt before me to show me we are in every way equal. As I knelt to meet his lips to seal our commitment to each other I vowed my never-ending submission to him. We have come to know each other so very well over the last 9 months and we are very confident our commitment to each other and our love for each other will endure the test of time.

(Warbaby)

As my beautiful submissive accepted her collar I pledged to always love and respect her. This collar binds me as much to her as it does her to me. I will never take advantage of the privilege of being Aussiegirl’s Master. We will be as one from this day forward. To hurt her would only serve to hurt me. Though neither of us needed an outward sign of our commitment to each other to know it existed, we both agreed it was the right thing to do. Me asking and her accepting her collar was just a natural next step in our relationship.

My beautiful Aussiegirl will remain, as she has always been, my friend and the love of my life. With the gift of her submission to me there is no more any man could ask of the woman he loves. Her collar was given with love and it will be an outward symbol of our love and commitment to each other.

We both know there will be bumps along the way that we will have to overcome, but we are committed to working together to make our relationship the best it can be.

Guest 91108
02-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Congratulations Aussie and WB

Aussiegirl1
02-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Thanks Wolfscout!

violet girl{MM}
02-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Congratulations to both of you. Such a beautiful description of what was a beautiful moment! :)

master 327-834-200
02-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Congratulations to you both on this latest step of your journey together.

slave327-834-200
02-09-2007, 08:57 AM
May I follow my Master with my words of congratulations too.

Mishka
02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
That's beautiful. Congratulations you two. :)

annie
02-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Congratulations to both of Y/you!

Warbaby1943
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Thank you everyone. It is a beautiful thing we did together. I'm just not sure yet who is the submissive one. LOL

AG had me doing something I never do, shop. I mean I actually had to find that ring locally and hold it in my hand to make her happy, ordering from the Internet was out of the question. Actually it was again something we decided together, but believe me I was more than happy to do it. Now it is on her finger forever where it belongs.

A little more about the ring; though it is made of two separate rings that can move independently around each other, they can never be separated. We also believe that to be very symbolic of our love and commitment to each other.

tessa
02-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm just not sure yet who is the submissive one. LOL

That's as beautiful a thing as anything else you've shared. So intertwined with each other, you just aren't sure which is which.

All the very best to you both.

tessa :)

violetgem
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
All i could do was to smile when i read that. I wish you both the best. :)

Warbaby1943
02-09-2007, 01:50 PM
That's as beautiful a thing as anything else you've shared. So intertwined with each other, you just aren't sure which is which.

All the very best to you both.

tessa :)

Thank you tessa. Aussiegirl is so very important to me.

TomOfSweden
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Congratulations. Nice. or to quote my slave, "it's like us". It's such a great feeling here. The only place in the world where I feel like I'm "normal".

Aussiegirl1
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. We really do appreciate them so very much.

I had to smile at Master's words too about me making him shop. It certainly meant a lot to me that he did buy the ring himself and wore it for a little while, before posting it to me. It is the little things like that, that make a big difference.

Tom, I love that comment from your slave, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

StillBehindBlueEyes
02-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Yipee, congradulations. Can we see a picture?
I can't tell you how happy I am for you both.
Kisses
Sbbe

Warbaby1943
02-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Yipee, congradulations. Can we see a picture?
I can't tell you how happy I am for you both.
Kisses
Sbbe

Thanks Sbbe, that means a lot. Maybe if Aussiegirl can find a picture she will post it.

Actually I just found a picture. It is very small but maybe you can get the idea.

Mad Lews
02-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Congratulations aussiegirl & WB
May you live long and blossom in each other's presence.
Mad Lews

His_blizzard
02-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. We really do appreciate them so very much.
I had to smile at Master's words too about me making him shop. It certainly meant a lot to me that he did buy the ring himself and wore it for a little while, before posting it to me. It is the little things like that, that make a big difference.

Congratulations!
Everything about your collaring made me smile and I have to admit I even teared up a bit. I think you are a wonderful D/s couple and the fact that Warbaby does those things for you without feeling like it threatens his "Domness" just shows what a true Dominant he is. I don't know either of you well, but that doesn't stop me from being so very happy for you both!
"Peace and happiness" ~blizz~

slaveangel{HM}
02-09-2007, 08:39 PM
I offer my humble congratulations to Yyou Bboth!

May you love and honour eachother and explore this wonderful journey together, as it should be.

much love to Yyou,

angel xx

Aussiegirl1
02-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Thank you all, we do feel very blessed to be together and try so hard to never take what we have for granted. I am glad we are able to relay how we feel to others as well.

frankee
02-10-2007, 09:20 AM
*HUGE SMILE*

i feel so privileged that you have included me through the blossoming of your relationship.

It's brought great joy to see the love between you both grow by leaps and bounds.

i wish you both all the love and happiness in the world....for many years to come!

*hugs to you both*

LOVE the ring!!

cariad
02-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Warbaby and Aussiegirl; smiles, hugs and congratulations.

It is a beautiful ring, which is clearly symbolic of a beautiful relationship. I wish you both happiness as move both separately and together.

cariad

LikelySuspect
02-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Wow, congratulations. you two astound me. i'm so very proud of you.

and i agree with tom in that, this is the only place i feel normal

Warbaby1943
02-10-2007, 12:30 PM
*HUGE SMILE*

i feel so privileged that you have included me through the blossoming of your relationship.

It's brought great joy to see the love between you both grow by leaps and bounds.

i wish you both all the love and happiness in the world....for many years to come!

*hugs to you both*

LOVE the ring!!

Thanks frankee. You know you are very special to us.

Warbaby1943
02-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Warbaby and Aussiegirl; smiles, hugs and congratulations.

It is a beautiful ring, which is clearly symbolic of a beautiful relationship. I wish you both happiness as move both separately and together.

cariad

cariad, thanks for the good wishes. Glad you like the ring. I still can't believe Aussiegirl got me to actually go outside my house to shop. I usually let my fingers do the walking on line. LOL She's so worth it though, believe me.

Warbaby1943
02-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Wow, congratulations. you two astound me. i'm so very proud of you.

and i agree with tom in that, this is the only place i feel normal

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are kind of proud of each other too. **smiles**

Yes I wish my feeling here could carry over to real life especially my feelings for Aussiegirl. We are happy though and it just seems to get better with each passing day.

frankee
02-10-2007, 12:46 PM
I still can't believe Aussiegirl got me to actually go outside my house to shop. I usually let my fingers do the walking on line. LOL She's so worth it though, believe me.

AG is definitely a keeper if she got you to leave your house and go shopping!

*giggling*

Warbaby1943
02-10-2007, 12:48 PM

*giggling*
True story frankee, she really did. As I said, she is worth it.

She wanted me to actually touch the ring. So as I was coming down the road after purchasing it I put it on my little finger just so I could say I really touched it.

Aussiegirl1
02-10-2007, 03:45 PM

*giggling*

Thanks frankee! :)

Now before anyone thinks I had to twist his arm to get him shopping, know that it was actually all his idea! In fact, as soon as we decided that a ring would be our collar, I had to get him my ring size straight away so he could get to the shops. LOL

I love the ring, but I love the fact that he picked it out himself even more. That he would do something he normally doesn't do for me, is priceless.

caligirl{Rob}
02-10-2007, 05:00 PM
what a beautiful symbol for two equally beautiful people, all my warmest wishes and congrats!

hugs!
cali

Warbaby1943
02-10-2007, 05:51 PM
what a beautiful symbol for two equally beautiful people, all my warmest wishes and congrats!

hugs!
cali

Thank you cali, your wishes are much appreciated.

Ruby
02-10-2007, 11:39 PM
Congratulations!

Your ceremony, the time you took to choose just the right symbol, how you describe it all ... you two are wonderful.

May each moment of your adventure together continue to get better and better,

Ruby
:rose:

Aussiegirl1
02-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Congratulations!

Your ceremony, the time you took to choose just the right symbol, how you describe it all ... you two are wonderful.

May each moment of your adventure together continue to get better and better,

Ruby
:rose:

Thanks Ruby,

We are pleased we took the time to get things right too. :)

Masterwhispers {bluemisty}
02-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I rarely make an appearance here or for that matter write anything. I usually am found on another board.

Congratulations to you both....may your entwining be the light of your lives from now on. May this entwined light illuminate your paths and serve to brighten your hearts on lonely days you are apart.

Again, congratulations....... Masterwhispers.

Warbaby1943
02-11-2007, 10:04 AM
I rarely make an appearance here or for that matter write anything. I usually am found on another board.

Congratulations to you both....may your entwining be the light of your lives from now on. May this entwined light illuminate your paths and serve to brighten your hearts on lonely days you are apart.

Masterwhispers thank you for those kind words. I know she already does brighten even my darkest days.

StillBehindBlueEyes
02-11-2007, 06:15 PM
What a beautiful ring for two very beautiful people.
Enjoy yourselves.
Giggle
Sbbe

pixie_dust
02-11-2007, 06:21 PM
What a wonderful announcement!! Warmest wishes to both of you as you begin your journey together :)

Warbaby1943
02-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Sbbe & pixie_dust thank you both very much for the kind words.

BaronVonWinger
02-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Congrats to both of u

moptop
02-12-2007, 01:34 PM
I`m so behind on things at the moment, but I am soooo pleased to have found this thread. WB, Aussiegirl, I found this so very moving and am truly delighted for you both, I got quite choked up by it. I wish you all happiness in your love for eachother for now and the future.

Aussiegirl1
02-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I`m so behind on things at the moment, but I am soooo pleased to have found this thread. WB, Aussiegirl, I found this so very moving and am truly delighted for you both, I got quite choked up by it. I wish you all happiness in your love for eachother for now and the future.

Thank you moptop,

I am pleased you found this thread too!

We tried hard to convey at least a little bit of our joy and excitment via our post. That it moved you as it did, means we got it right. :)

Aussiegirl1
02-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Congrats to both of u

Thanks Baron for you good wishes!

What a wonderful announcement!! Warmest wishes to both of you as you begin your journey together

Thanks pixie-dust, we think it is a pretty wonderful thing too, and do appreciate your warm wishes.

What a beautiful ring for two very beautiful people.
Enjoy yourselves.
Giggle
Sbbe

Thank you Sbbe, your friendship means so much to us. I am sure we will find much joy together.

Thanks Masterwhispers,

I am touched that you took the time to put in an appearance here. Your words are beautiful and much appreciated.

Guest91408
06-04-2007, 06:54 AM
UUuummm real collaring occurs when you wear a collar - that is the essence of true submission. - Anyone can wear a ring

With respect, thats nonsense. Submission occurs in the mind and heart of those involved. I wore a silver choker as a collar for three years whenever we went somewhere that a "real collar" would cause too many issues, such as airport controls.

A collar is, at the end of the day, merely a piece of clothing and "anyone can wear" a collar and claim to be sub.

Its the mental, emotional and loving act of submission that gives the collar (in whatever format it may be given or worn) the power of collaring. I think a ring is an excellent idea for those who live in the sometimes judgemental "real" world but wish to wear a powerful reminder of their submission and ownership.

Frankly, your comment is offensive.

Warbaby1943
06-04-2007, 07:58 AM
With respect, thats nonsense. Submission occurs in the mind and heart of those involved. I wore a silver choker as a collar for three years whenever we went somewhere that a "real collar" would cause too many issues, such as airport controls.

A collar is, at the end of the day, merely a piece of clothing and "anyone can wear" a collar and claim to be sub.

Its the mental, emotional and loving act of submission that gives the collar (in whatever format it may be given or worn) the power of collaring. I think a ring is an excellent idea for those who live in the sometimes judgemental "real" world but wish to wear a powerful reminder of their submission and ownership.

Frankly, your comment is offensive.Very well said and thank you. Had I replied first before you I may not have been so diplomatic.

ceegee{Benz}
06-04-2007, 08:28 AM
UUuummm real collaring occurs when you wear a collar - that is the essence of true submission. - Anyone can wear a ring

wow somehow i missed this thread.... 1stly congrats to both WB and AG

2ndly jiggy...... A collar doesnt have to be worn around the neck. It can be a trinket....a ring...a braclet...an anklet... earrings or even a broach.

The actual symbolization is what means the most.
The essance of true submission to one's Master is just simply the gift that he or she gives.
It is given from the heart and the soul.
I recieved my collar from Benz 2 years after we got together and was his gift to me...in exchnage for me offering my ultimate gift to him.
I wear his necklace..his anklet AND his ring...all symbolizing his ownership of me

tessa
06-04-2007, 08:37 AM

jiggy was most insensitive regarding this. I'm hoping it won't happen again.

Aussiegirl and Warbaby- love you two! Thanks for showing us what it can really be like.

~hugs~
tessa :wave:

Warbaby1943
06-04-2007, 09:05 AM
jiggy was most insensitive regarding this. I'm hoping it won't happen again.

Aussiegirl and Warbaby- love you two! Thanks for showing us what it can really be like.

~hugs~
tessa :wave:Thanks tessa and it is great for many reasons, not the least of which is love.

Pertez
06-04-2007, 09:39 AM
OMG i must be Blind missing This Thread :(

Congratulations and lots of Happiness to both of you :) :) :)

Warbaby1943
06-04-2007, 09:47 AM

Thank you.

ceegee{Benz}
06-04-2007, 09:55 AM

your not the only one... i misssed it too

DarkSister
06-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Just want to add my congratulations to you both Warbaby and Aussiegirl..

i know what its like to find that one perfect person who gives your life so much meaning... well done guys, im so happy for you

Dark X

Warbaby1943
06-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Just want to add my congratulations to you both Warbaby and Aussiegirl..

i know what its like to find that one perfect person who gives your life so much meaning... well done guys, im so happy for you

Dark XBoy I can't believe all the attention this thread has gotten today. Thank you Dark X

ceegee{Benz}
06-04-2007, 10:13 AM
well everyone loves a happy ending WB...smiles

Warbaby1943
06-04-2007, 10:17 AM
well everyone loves a happy ending WB...smilesYes and it is happy. I must direct AG here for her to see also.

smilie
06-04-2007, 11:00 AM
congrats to the both of you and thank you for sharing something so special with all of us!

Warbaby1943
06-04-2007, 12:46 PM
congrats to the both of you and thank you for sharing something so special with all of us!Thank you for saying that. I hope when Aussiegirl wakes up she has time to look this over again. I'll be sure to tell her.

Aussiegirl1
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks everyone for your best wishes.

I have to say that I have been so very happy wearing WB's ring and it really does make me feel close to him. I agree that it is not what the collar looks like that is important, but the meaning behind it.

tessa
06-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I agree that it is not what the collar looks like that is important, but the meaning behind it.

Damn straight.

Umm, I mean, yes, I quite agree also.

:)

cadence
06-04-2007, 06:31 PM
I am sure that it is not of great importance to anyone whether I missed this thread, but I would like to add my congratulations to the both of you as well.

Aussiegirl1
06-05-2007, 12:47 AM
I am sure that it is not of great importance to anyone whether I missed this thread, but I would like to add my congratulations to the both of you as well.

Thanks cadence, it doesn't matter if you missed this thread earlier in the year. It is your congratulations that mean a lot to us. :p

aquaduct
06-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Even though i don't know you, i'd like to congratulate you both and wish you the very best in your relationship.

lizeskimo
06-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Allow me to convey my congratulations and very best wishes to you both.
I hope you will have a wonderful life together with many years of happiness. *big hugs to you both*

Warbaby1943
06-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Thank you Aquaduct and Liz. Liz it is so great to have you back.