PDA

View Full Version : 19 year old Viking

floffe
02-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi everybody...

Im a 19 yearold guy from the land of vikings and Carlsberg also know as Denmark. I pretty much joined to site to learn more about the world of BDSM.
I find rope play (not roleplay :P ) very interesting, but sadly its hard to find girls my age to share the passion with, so I decided to find people who might find the same joy in playing with rope.

That being said, I dont truely know if im into the whole pain inflicting part, but who knows.

One might say i joined the site to discover what and who i am... (god what a cliché)

tessa
02-09-2007, 12:41 PM
One might say i joined the site to discover what and who i am... (god what a cliché)

Not a cliché at all. And you picked a great place to learn and discover. All the best to you.

tessa :wave:

Kingsand
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey Floffe, hope u learn all u can hear. I'm kind of here for the same reasons.

All the best

Kingsand

cariad
02-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Smiles, hello again floffe. People are here for all sorts of reasons, and your seem pretty good to me. I hope you have a great time whilst you are here whilst hopefully also learning about rope and other play.

:wel

cariad

floffe
02-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Im also considering to go to a SM club on friday... They hold like an introduction twice a month and friday is one of those days...
Im just afraid that I'll be the youngest one there :(

TheDeSade
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Hello and Welcome! As one who also has an abiding interest in rope and ropework, I look forward to trading ideas, knowledge and insights

cariad
02-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Im also considering to go to a SM club on friday... They hold like an introduction twice a month and friday is one of those days...
Im just afraid that I'll be the youngest one there :(

I can only say that I wish I had known at 18 what I did not discover until I was 21.

cariad

floffe
02-09-2007, 04:00 PM
That would be nice, sadly though, I havent got much to share as I've never shared my "fetish" or "sexual deviation" with a partner.
Truth be told, Im kind of a closet rope enthusiast (or I've been untill now).
But Im hoping to change that in a near future, which is why i joined this site :)

floffe
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I can only say that I wish I had known at 18 what I did not discover until I was 21.

cariad

I've known since I was 16. Just lacked the courage to share it with others.
Hopefully joining this site is just the first step of many in the "right" direction ;)

cariad
02-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Truth be told, Im kind of a closet rope enthusiast (or I've been untill now).
But Im hoping to change that in a near future, which is why i joined this site :)

Nothing wrong with being tided up with ropes and left in a cupboard...

Hopefully read the threads, and chatting to people with all levels of experience will help to boost your confidence - and it is a little known fact that everyone one started at the beginning...

cariad

Guest 91108
02-09-2007, 05:59 PM
welcome Floffe i imagine just posting your a viking from Denmark may draw some interested subbies who may wish to be tied up by you.
"practiced upon " if you will.......

Good Luck.

floffe
02-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Nothing wrong with being tied up with ropes and left in a cupboard...
cariad

Must say that I do fancy the though of leaving someone tied in a cupboard more than being left :P

Hopefully read the threads, and chatting to people with all levels of experience will help to boost your confidence - and it is a little known fact that everyone one started at the beginning...
cariad
True, you cant really start anywhere else. Just gotta remember that new people wont be regarded as stupid for asking :)
Unless asking dumb questions ;)

Flaming_Redhead
02-10-2007, 09:19 AM
:wel:

~hellish one~
02-12-2007, 06:11 AM
That being said, I dont truely know if im into the whole pain inflicting part, but who knows.

first of all, Welcome!! :wave:

now, that being said, we all have our specific kinks and limits. the things that turn us on and get us all hot and bothered. yes there are a lot of Sadists and masochists out there, but not everyone is into pain. if you aren't into inflicting pain then it's just not one of your kinks. it's definitely not a requirement for being into BDSM. lol

BaronVonWinger
02-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi & Welcome

elyse
02-12-2007, 01:28 PM
:welcome:

welcome to the forums, floffe!

~elyse